ADVERTISEMENT

Second Yale accuser comes forward

Kavanaugh did hire a high profile defamation and libel attorney last week to represent him.

"Full investigation" is just the idiotic lefty buzz phrase of the week. They can't even explain what a "full investigation" would look like.
A full investigation is just anything that would delay the confirmation till after mid-terms. The Dems are itching to take back the Senate and then not confirm another Trump appointment.

New Yorker and the authors are getting skewered...

There's definitely some sheep in this thread. Lol.

Carry on.

As opposed to the New Yorker which even admits it has zero corroborating sources and also admits in its own story that the victim isn't sure if Kavanaugh is the guy.

Sooooo...they’re actually honest about the flimsiness of the allegations at this point. Got it. Sounds like a real journalist’s job, not Deep Throat behind a keyboard...

“Sheep”

Like I said, this is what is wrong with the Republican Party in 2018. This is one of the reasons why I left the party and why so many others are leaving the party.

Why are so many leaving the Democratic party?

From 2016... "the latest Gallup poll on party identification, published Monday, found that the number of respondents who identify as Democrats reached a historical low of 29 percent in the past year."

Other experts disagree. Analysts at the Foundation for Economic Education, a libertarian think tank, postulated in July that America is not becoming more liberal, but rather libertarian.

Using a collection of Gallup polls, the organization found that in the past 30 years, Americans have increasingly favored socially liberal positions such as the legalization of marijuana and same-sex marriage, while supporting the notion that the federal government has “too much power.”

https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/2016/0111/Is-the-Democratic-party-shrinking

Why a full investigation? Ramierez herself called and told former classmates she is not certain it was Kavanaugh.

You are not a moderate republican. You are a massive partisan.

That last part has been obvious since his first days here. He's got a "framing" issue.

Sooooo...they’re actually honest about the flimsiness of the allegations at this point. Got it. Sounds like a real journalist’s job, not Deep Throat behind a keyboard...

“Sheep”
They are honest about being full of shit and the tweets posted above are simply calling it out and they are “deep throat behind a keyboard.”

Shit you are dumb.

Hot sources right here, folks...real news not fake.

Carry on.
Whatever you do, don't venture out of the lefty #OHMYGODIHOPEITSTRUE!!! narrative. It's not very pretty out there. Basically it's you but fatter, uglier, and less likely to get laid, and that's saying something.

The level of stupidity these elites think their base is capable of is hilarious.

Avanatti being pushed out should be too much for any rational person.

Reactions: Medic007
Man, I can tell you, if the original accusations by Ford are true and can be proven without a doubt, he should not be confirmed. I can also tell you, I literally could not care any less about these accusations, true or not. This has absolutely no bearing on his ability to sit on the SC and any other year this story never would have made it past the editor. This is all so ridiculous.

Reactions: Medic007
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT