ADVERTISEMENT

Second Yale accuser comes forward

Until Gloria Allred is parading women on stage I don’t believe it.

If true, he's finished.

Looks like a pattern to my untrained eye.

Nice job of vetting the candidate Trump administration.

While I am still withholding judgement, because I believe this second woman needs to testify under oath as well, politically this is not good. I would think this is the greatest fear among Kavanaugh's political supporters. More than one.

I continue to think that Senator Harris exposed a character flaw in Kavanaugh. Now though, I also am starting to wonder if Senator Hirono didn't place Kavanaugh on the record regarding an important issue that could result in a perjury charge.

Yes. It’s a resume enhancer if he’s a lib. You know it, I know it.

Not in 2018.

Again, if these accusations are true, should he be appointed to the Supreme Court? That is now one of the questions facing our Senators.

If the accusers are telling the truth, should he be appointed to the Supreme Court?

Yes. Thomas Jefferson fvcked his slaves and he is on our money. Late high school and college is a crazy time. They didn’t find these women at the library, or drug them like bill cosby. They were willingly drunk at wild parties.

There are lots of nice girls in the world. There’s just no demand for them.

Yes. Thomas Jefferson fvcked his slaves and he is on our money. Late high school and college is a crazy time. They didn’t find these women at the library, or drug them like bill cosby. They were willingly drunk at wild parties.

There are lots of nice girls in the world. There’s just no demand for them.

I'm sorry, but this post is sickening. This type of mentality is what is wrong with the Republican Party right now.

It doesn't matter how drunk a girl is highstick. She doesn't deserve to be sexually assaulted.

Reactions: Pokeabear
So he's guilty?

Again, I don't know! We need to have all these people testify under oath. I also think it is time for the FBI to get involved and investigate these claims. Let's find out the truth.

I asked though "if" the accusers are telling the truth, should he be appointed to the Supreme Court. And that is what I'm discussing.

I'm sorry, but this post is sickening. This type of mentality is what is wrong with the Republican Party right now.

It doesn't matter how drunk a girl is highstick. She doesn't deserve to be sexually assaulted.

No one was raped. No one was drugged. Somebody got their second bases honked and somebody accidentally brushed a penis.

This was a Tuesday night at the lift back in the day. The same girls always came back.

Like I said, this is what is wrong with the Republican Party in 2018. This is one of the reasons why I left the party and why so many others are leaving the party.
220px-Keith_Ellison_official_portrait.png

Get the fvck out of here with this shit.

Look at you guys. You can't bring yourself to think these accusations could be true or that they matter. You also support a man for President who has numerous women also making similar accusations. Wake the F* up!

And btw, before you go there, I never voted for Bill Clinton. I supported what the Republican Party claimed to stand for back in the 1990s when Clinton was the one being accused of sexual violence against women.

Look at you guys. You can't bring yourself to think these accusations could be true or that they matter. You also support a man for President who has numerous women also making similar accusations. Wake the F* up!

And btw, before you go there, I never voted for Bill Clinton. I supported what the Republican Party claimed to stand for back in the 1990s when Clinton was the one being accused of sexual violence against women.

How old were you in 1992?

looks like it's the same slime ball attorney Avenetti. never mind. you'd think he would have learned the first time. what an idiot.

They should pull him tomorrow and then ram Amy Barrett down their throats.

Good point.

Why the commitment to Kavanaugh by the Trump administration? Kavanaugh is a Bush man. I thought the Trump administration was trying to "drain the swamp?" Yet, this feels like 1991 all over again.

looks like it's the same slime ball attorney Avenetti. never mind. you'd think he would have learned the first time. what an idiot.
With all the lawyers in the world...what are the odds???

I'm not sorry; you don't get to sit on an accusation for 35 years. Not and expect to be credible or taken seriously. You just don't.

How the hell do you know what a woman who has been sexually assaulted does? We finally live in a time when women who make such claims are taken seriously. I can fully understand why they are just now coming forward.

It is time to slow down. This man is up for a life time appointment to the Supreme Court. Unelected. You really want to drain the swamp? Then let's drain the swamp.

Again, I don't know! We need to have all these people testify under oath. I also think it is time for the FBI to get involved and investigate these claims. Let's find out the truth.

I asked though "if" the accusers are telling the truth, should he be appointed to the Supreme Court. And that is what I'm discussing.
The statement I quoted you posting says otherwise.

The statement I quoted you posting says otherwise.

Not at all, because it was part of the discussion regarding "if" the accusers are telling the truth. "If" they are telling the truth, than he has a penchant for sexual assault. And some of these other posters seem to think that doesn't matter for a Supreme Court nominee. I disagree.

How the hell do you know what a woman who has been sexually assaulted does? We finally live in a time when women who make such claims are taken seriously. I can fully understand why they are just now coming forward.

It is time to slow down. This man is up for a life time appointment to the Supreme Court. Unelected. You really want to drain the swamp? Then let's drain the swamp.
So he's guilty? You said it, not me.

Reactions: poke2001
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT