ADVERTISEMENT

Say What?

57% of Palestinians think the October 7th attack was justified and 42% still support Hamas? Sounds like Israel hasn’t dished out a big enough ass whipping to me. 😀
Sounds to me like the IDF is trying to tell you it can’t do what it told you it could do.

57% of Palestinians think the October 7th attack was justified and 42% still support Hamas? Sounds like Israel hasn’t dished out a big enough ass whipping to me. 😀
Then there's Syria, Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabian, Yemen, Quarter, Somalia, etc etc etc. let's not forget them benghazi's Egyptians!

Then there's Syria, Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabian, Yemen, Quarter, Somalia, etc etc etc. let's not forget them benghazi's Egyptians!
If the IDF admits it can’t demolish Hamas, which is not much more than a splinter under the fingernail, how’s it going to take on all those folks if they come at it at once? Maybe Bibi and Gang should consider an alternative way of dealing with people. By the way you left out Lebanon.

If the IDF admits it can’t demolish Hamas, which is not much more than a splinter under the fingernail, how’s it going to take on all those folks if they come at it at once? Maybe Bibi and Gang should consider an alternative way of dealing with people. By the way you left out Lebanon.
Well, maybe Dan, we should initiate genocide towards terrorism. The countries I've already mentioned. Being nice apparently doesn't work unless you've got huge business interests. Explain Ukraine now. You can do it Dan, I've confidence in you. 👍

Sounds to me like the IDF is trying to tell you it can’t do what it told you it could do.
There will always be radical Muslim terrorist groups no matter what Israel, we or anyone else does. Just like with ISIS Trump defeated them but when then pressure is off they rebuild to become a problem again. Same will happen with Hamas or any other Muslim terrorist group. The solution is to keep the pressure on and don't allow them to ever be able to have attacks like October 7th again, hence Bibi saying Israel will be involved in any post war Gaza.

Then you need to preach to your moslem pals. They’re the ones who want to exterminate everyone who is not a moslem. They’re just not very good at it because they’re a bunch of natural born dumbshits.
The emperor from Star Wars welcomes you to the dark side, racist hatred and all.

Uh, Midol and lots of Tampons while he shovels his anti-Israel, I love Hamas horseshit.
I fear all the drinking over the years by you and your brothers has killed a few too many brain cells. Your inability to understand the written word has become apparent.

I fear all the drinking over the years by you and your brothers has killed a few too many brain cells. Your inability to understand the written word has become apparent.

Only topped by your continuously eating the "yellow snow" propoganda being shoveled by your anti-Israel posts.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Only topped by your continuously eating the "yellow snow" propoganda being shoveled by your anti-Israel posts.
Anti-Israel the country or anti-Israel the genocidal state? You do know there’s a difference, at least I hope you do.

I stole that from feminist Gloria Steinem. But the meaning is the there.
It’s just crushing to know that a man I’ve never met and will never meet doesn’t like it when I express my opinion. I can barely sleep at night.

It’s just crushing to know that a man I’ve never met and will never meet doesn’t like it when I express my opinion. I can barely sleep at night.

It's someone much greater than I you need to be losing sleep over. God and His chosen people are pitching a no-hitter against you. Your season is about over.

It's someone much greater than I you need to be losing sleep over. God and His chosen people are pitching a no-hitter against you. Your season is about over.
This is an undisputed Hall of Fame response for this board, your best comment ever. I don’t know if you can ever top it. I hadn’t realized asking people to quit killing each other would anger God.

This is an undisputed Hall of Fame response for this board, your best comment ever. I don’t know if you can ever top it. I hadn’t realized asking people to quit killing each other would anger God.

No anger here. It not my battle. You're battling with someone far greater than me, but you're blind.

No anger here. It not my battle. You're battling with someone far greater than me, but you're blind.
You may be right, maybe God does want the Israeli government to slaughter, dismember and murder all the Palestinians in their path, men, women, children and babies. Maybe that’s why he sees to it the IDF has all the weapons it needs to carry out His commandment to wreak genocide on a defenseless people. It makes sense. After all as you say they are God’s chosen people

Last edited:
If God could / would intervene in anything related to humans killing humans , you would think that with all the "thoughts and prayers" given by the GOP after each mass shooting in the US, he would have done something then

If God could / would intervene in anything related to humans killing humans , you would think that with all the "thoughts and prayers" given by the GOP after each mass shooting in the US, he would have done something then
No. That’s not how God works. He did not give us life so that we could be nothing more than slaves to a collective.

You should spend less time listening to atheist pseudo intellectuals.

I certainly do possess a hatred for racists and religious bigots, the overwhelming majority of whom are moslems.
You are the one acting like a religious bigot, , not all Muslims are bad and not all Christians are good...... pretty hypocritical to preach about racism when you have a Confederate flag in your posts

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT