ADVERTISEMENT

San Diego Synagogue

Please read about why german's fell for hitler if not there is a short documentary
on it on you tube.
YOU dont have to be illiterate to be taken by a catchy slogan,read about ponzi scheme
even bankers went for it.
YES lots of American voted for hom 46.1% so what more people vored for Hillary.
Look I took a lot of shit when I was defending Islam and stayed cool. I never called any names I stayed polite just like my parents and my religion taught me.
But you guys are so insecure when it comes to Donald Trump that you even cannot have even a discussion.
I am sorry he is your hero and messiah n future I will bow my head and get on my knees when I discuss Mr TRUMP.
Nice passive aggressiveness there. Does your religion tell you to do that as opposed to being polite? Or does polite mean something different to Muslims?

Reactions: okcpokefan12
Please read about why german's fell for hitler if not there is a short documentary
on it on you tube.
YOU dont have to be illiterate to be taken by a catchy slogan,read about ponzi scheme
even bankers went for it.
YES lots of American voted for hom 46.1% so what more people vored for Hillary.
Look I took a lot of shit when I was defending Islam and stayed cool. I never called any names I stayed polite just like my parents and my religion taught me.
But you guys are so insecure when it comes to Donald Trump that you even cannot have even a discussion.
I am sorry he is your hero and messiah n future I will bow my head and get on my knees when I discuss Mr TRUMP.
@aliabedi - you are one arrogant piece of Muslim trash. Talking shit about America and Trump, while blaming other people/countries for the out-dated religion you follow. The majority of countries were Muslims are the majority, require the death penalty for being gay. That means your religion is full of hate and stuck in their times (like 1000 years ago). Please don't try to compare Christians and Muslims anymore, because these religions are totally different. Not even the Westboro christian group kills gays or other religions like your religion of peace. Excuses and lies are almost all you offer on this site, but lying to infidels isn't a big deal for you

Reactions: Ostatedchi
Uh huh. Sounds legitimate. Maybe you should tell your friends the hadiths are wrong. I'm not the one who thinks the hadiths are good or authentic.

Is being dishonest part of your culture? Are Taqiyyah, Muda'rat, Kitman, Tawriya, and Muruna allowed in Islam?
Yes taqiyah is used generally by shias when being prosecuted by some authoritarian regime. I wouldn;t know whether it comes from the quran or hadith.The others
never heard of.
Look hadith is a complex and complicated issue.There are three authors who are
considered reliable collectors of hadith they don't have all the same hadiths infact they some times contradict each other on the same subject. I have two of these authors
they are 5 volumes each,you literally have to devote your life to go through them and
I dont think any body has.
I have a simple way to decide whether a hadith might be dependable and that is it should not contradict quran, secondly who recited or heard prophet say that
three if Abu Bakr or Ali or one of the family members of prophet confirm it.
Even then I take it with a pinch of salt

@aliabedi - you are one arrogant piece of Muslim trash. Talking shit about America and Trump, while blaming other people/countries for the out-dated religion you follow. The majority of countries were Muslims are the majority, require the death penalty for being gay. That means your religion is full of hate and stuck in their times (like 1000 years ago). Please don't try to compare Christians and Muslims anymore, because these religions are totally different. Not even the Westboro christian group kills gays or other religions like your religion of peace. Excuses and lies are almost all you offer on this site, but lying to infidels isn't a big deal for you
Let Pence and Franklin Graham and Patterson make laws and you will see what happens.
See you start your thread by cursing me,you may disagree with me but you could put your point of view in a decent and educated way.
I have never compared christianity with Islam because they are two different religions.
I just stated our belief system,the discussion started with terrorism.
In most of the muslim countries gays are not killed. Infact the quran has not condemned gays outright.
Why do you get so upset when I express my opinions on Trump(I am very fond of the US and Trump is not America more voted for Hillary,even if he wins the 2020 elections he would be out of office by 2024 so please keep US and Trump separate)
he is just a politician and you have had 44 presidents before him.
While you have all the rights to curse me put down my religion(Which you know less of then I do of Christianity)but I cannot express my opinions about Trump (remember the 1st amendment) Trump has put down more countries and their leaders(including some strong allies)and you are fine with that.
I know you hero worship him but others in your country condemn him.
So lets be civil

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT