ADVERTISEMENT

Roger Stone + Barrel = Time

Will they cuff her on TV, or wait till the middle of the night with CNN Trucks on site to send in SEAL TEAM 6?

Lol Republican DOJ, I'll bet she gets charged like Hillary did!

Give us your predictions on this one! When will stone be exonerated? The prosecutor charged? The judge throw it all out?

Reactions: davidallen
Lol Republican DOJ, I'll bet she gets charged like Hillary did!

Give us your predictions on this one! When will stone be exonerated? The prosecutor charged? The judge throw it all out?

Never made a single prediction about Stone. He's a smarmy little shithead. He'll either serve his time or be pardoned. Who cares? Quite a scalp you have there.

Reactions: iasooner1
Well, we'll all sleep safer tonight, knowing another process crime has been punished. I hope when we get around to prosecuting Brennan, Comey and Clapper for lying to congress, they get similar justice right?

You really think any other presidential orbit could hold up to a Mueller probe without a handful of process crimes? That seems dumber than usual.

IMO, witness tampering and a conviction for obstruction of justice by a jury goes a beyond fair characterization as a dismissable with a hand wave as a "process crime".

I mean, I get the dismissal of lying to Congress or the FBI as something anyone could easily get prosecuted for....I don't necessarily agree, I get the argument.

Active obstruction and witness tampering...particularly after a jury trial...are definitely a different matter, IMO.

IMO, witness tampering and a conviction for obstruction of justice by a jury goes a beyond fair characterization as a dismissable with a hand wave as a "process crime".

I mean, I get the dismissal of lying to Congress or the FBI as something anyone could easily get prosecuted for....I don't necessarily agree, I get the argument.

Active obstruction and witness tampering...particularly after a jury trial...are definitely a different matter, IMO.

Fair enough, but likewise - none of this is dunk material for the Mueller report when the goal was Russian Collusion. The optics of the entire thing are horrible.

Reactions: iasooner1
Fair enough, but likewise - none of this is dunk material for the Mueller report when the goal was Russian Collusion. The optics of the entire thing are horrible.
Steve Bannon just testified in Stones trial, that Roger was the go between for team Trump and Wikileaks/Russian Intelligence. The optics and facts are horrible, you are correct.

IMO, the "goal" of the Mueller report (and Mueller himself) was to investigate suspected Russian Collusion and allegations of obstruction....not necessarily to "prove" Trump colluded.

IMO, the report basically clears DJT and Co. of direct collusion, but raises serious issues of obstruction.

Now I regularly see people handwaving obstruction of justice as a piddly "process crime". It's not, IMO.

I don't think it is "dunk material", nor do I think the optics of the entire thing are "horrible".

IMO, the "goal" of the Mueller report (and Mueller himself) was to investigate suspected Russian Collusion and allegations of obstruction....not necessarily to "prove" Trump colluded.

IMO, the report basically clears DJT and Co. of direct collusion, but raises serious issues of obstruction.

Now I regularly see people handwaving obstruction of justice as a piddly "process crime". It's not, IMO.

I don't think it is "dunk material", nor do I think the optics of the entire thing are "horrible".

The optics of Stones arrest and the celebrations of his conviction seem kinda horrible.

Never made a single prediction about Stone. He's a smarmy little shithead. He'll either serve his time or be pardoned. Who cares? Quite a scalp you have there.

There's just so many. You'd think someone wouldnt be a criminal.

There's just so many. You'd think someone wouldnt be a criminal.
How does Biff's circle of criminals stack up to the Clinton family's circle criminals? We can compare special counsel prosecutions if you'd like.

Well, he's Mr. Maga. Another confidante now felon x 7. He was the campaign conduit to WikiLeaks. He's another case of #ettd. Strutting around like Biff, his sillyass suits, such confidence, lies,and promptly blows up in his face.

Reactions: Pokeabear
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT