ADVERTISEMENT

Roger Stone + Barrel = Time

I've been laughing my ass off at this stuff for over two years now. This is truly comedy at its best.

Mueller will come out with a scathing critique of Trump's leadership style, claiming that, while there was no Russian collusion, Trump has somehow, someway -- we don't know exactly how -- made it easier for the likelihood to occur in the future.

His critique will be worded in such a way as to sound like red meat for the legions of left-wing idiots who have been patiently waiting for some kind of proof of the charge.

Basically, Muller will have absolutely nothing, but rest assured that Time, Newsweek and all the rest of the state-controlled media will go on ad nauseam about the severity of Mueller's report.

The moronic talking heads will report it with straight, serious faces and do everything they can to convey the gravity of the situation.

Chit don't get any better than this.

Enjoy.
You were right. Mueller never had anything. MAGA! Trump 2020!

James. Finish your dinner and go to bed.

1228dc4aab9206ccbd269df6f8563f0a.jpg

Well, we'll all sleep safer tonight, knowing another process crime has been punished. I hope when we get around to prosecuting Brennan, Comey and Clapper for lying to congress, they get similar justice right?

How many of Fatass' retinue are now official criminals?

Well, we'll all sleep safer tonight, knowing another process crime has been punished. I hope when we get around to prosecuting Brennan, Comey and Clapper for lying to congress, they get similar justice right?
Yeah man, lying to congress is a big deal.

You really think any other presidential orbit could hold up to a Mueller probe without a handful of process crimes? That seems dumber than usual.

Maybe he and manafort will be reunited?

Such confidence! Swagger! Aaaand guilty on all counts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT