ADVERTISEMENT

how would you handle iran?

rmdelta1

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Dec 10, 2003
ok, i'll start. destroy their ports, destroy their navy, disable their internet (maybe lebanon and syria too), destroy their air force, destroy their nuclear bomb development, reinstitute the trump sanctions. then tell them if they marshall forces to attack iraq or any us bases, we will bomb them back to the stone age.

stole most of this from the faggies in college station. good thread over there.

one bullet at a time

ok, i'll start. destroy their ports, destroy their navy, disable their internet (maybe lebanon and syria too), destroy their air force, destroy their nuclear bomb development, reinstitute the trump sanctions. then tell them if they marshall forces to attack iraq or any us bases, we will bomb them back to the stone age.

one bullet at a time

spilling American blood in Iran when these aggies allow our great country to be invaded across their own border

wtf lol

one bullet at a time
Obama had the people and with the rightly placed players and equipment you could have crippled them. Instead he set them up for when the next R POTUS came into power they would go straight to Chinas pocket.

I would hit nuke sites and then top leadership. Then they would fall like a snowball on a mountain.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
jeezus all this war talk

are you ready for these people to poison lake hefner and destroy Liberal KS?

you best be thinking how we get the orange man back instead of nuking the world

one bullet at a time
I’d knock out there oil production first & stop their ships from delivering whatever oil is left over. Everything else will collapse without that money & of course claw back that $6 Billon.

Not issue one more visa for one of those bastards to come to the US & badmouth US.

Kick every Iranian college student out of the US

Each attack on US interests anywhere from anyone garners a cruise missile at political targets in Iran be it leaders or buildings.

If any American hostages are killed time to go with rmdelta’s list.

A very clear & concise message needs to not only be sent to the young boy raping mullahs but the world.

Can we wait until Thursday? My strep dad Is over there and coming back Wednesday.
Back To The Future Time GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

Reactions: OUSOONER67
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT