ADVERTISEMENT

Roger Stone + Barrel = Time

Come dude just spill it.

What are your sources telling you about federal investigations?
I don’t come on command. Dude. Your still gonna need to be more specific with your line of inquiry and then your gonna need to provide evidence of said claims to sources and investigations.

Strange that if Muller has that and no charges filed against Stone. I would think Muller would have had him in court working a deal to flip him on Trump. I am sure it would have been easy to get Stone to lie to Muller and boom goes the dynamite.

Strange that if Muller has that and no charges filed against Stone. I would think Muller would have had him in court working a deal to flip him on Trump. I am sure it would have been easy to get Stone to lie to Muller and boom goes the dynamite.
Patience is the key.

I've been laughing my ass off at this stuff for over two years now. This is truly comedy at its best.

Mueller will come out with a scathing critique of Trump's leadership style, claiming that, while there was no Russian collusion, Trump has somehow, someway -- we don't know exactly how -- made it easier for the likelihood to occur in the future.

His critique will be worded in such a way as to sound like red meat for the legions of left-wing idiots who have been patiently waiting for some kind of proof of the charge.

Basically, Muller will have absolutely nothing, but rest assured that Time, Newsweek and all the rest of the state-controlled media will go on ad nauseam about the severity of Mueller's report.

The moronic talking heads will report it with straight, serious faces and do everything they can to convey the gravity of the situation.

Chit don't get any better than this.

Enjoy.

I've been laughing my ass off at this stuff for over two years now. This is truly comedy at its best.

Mueller will come out with a scathing critique of Trump's leadership style, claiming that, while there was no Russian collusion, Trump has somehow, someway -- we don't know exactly how -- made it easier for the likelihood to occur in the future.

His critique will be worded in such a way as to sound like red meat for the legions of left-wing idiots who have been patiently waiting for some kind of proof of the charge.

Basically, Muller will have absolutely nothing, but rest assured that Time, Newsweek and all the rest of the state-controlled media will go on ad nauseam about the severity of Mueller's report.

The moronic talking heads will report it with straight, serious faces and do everything they can to convey the gravity of the situation.

Chit don't get any better than this.

Enjoy.
“Brought to you by....... Irrational Thoughts. Im not crazy...... you are. Irrational Thoughts......... seek help, Today!” - Turns channel.

On Nov 7: Mueller gargles multi-recycled Hillary/Obama/Brennan/Clapper/Rice/et al/ douche/rectal flushings and declares flaccid the winner by default.

I don’t come on command. Dude. Your still gonna need to be more specific with your line of inquiry and then your gonna need to provide evidence of said claims to sources and investigations.

The shit you gleaned from associates of the whistleblower that has her tit in a wringer for being a bad player.

That one.

Do you think the OKC bombing is worthy of jokes?
And now we have found a moral line. Jaheezus. And before anyone asks. My father in law was one of the earliest first responders on the scene. He doesn’t think it was funny but he thinks this bombing shit today is. One of the smartest people I know is a useful idiot.

And now we have found a moral line. Jaheezus. And before anyone asks. My father in law was one of the earliest first responders on the scene. He doesn’t think it was funny but he thinks this bombing shit today is. One of the smartest people I know is a useful idiot.
Why does your FIL think today's events are funny? Strange for anyone who has worked in public safety to feel that way. I don't think today's events are funny at all, but they didn't kill 168 people either. Way different outcomes. It's the what might be next that's very bothersome.

I was also a responder to the bombing. It wasn't a very forgettable experience.

Reactions: iasooner1
Good ole Mitch has been banned for most of the last decade for some of the sorriest shit ever posted on any of the boards. So, he’s slightly less likeable than toon.

Why does your FIL think today's events are funny? Strange for anyone who has worked in public safety to feel that way. I don't think today's events are funny at all, but they didn't kill 168 people either. Way different outcomes. It's the what might be next that's very bothersome.

I was also a responder to the bombing. It wasn't a very forgettable experience.
I figured you were. He’s an asshole, one of many that share his views.

I figured you were. He’s an asshole, one of many that share his views.
Thinking that bombs being sent to public officials is funny sounds way more pathological than asshole, especially for someone who has seen what explosives can do in person.

ER? If so, hopefully he's retired.
Nah private practice now. You guys would really like each other though beside this little bombing squabble, he could open his mouth and nearly any of the opinions and comments you’ve posted over the small amount of time I’ve interacted with you could fall out. OU fan and all. It’s be a hoot I’d bet. Just don’t bring up the bombing everything else is fair game. :D

Certainly didn’t think today’s events were funny, but did get a slight chuckle out of the return address being DWS. It was a nice touch the leftist piece of trash did in this setup.

Certainly didn’t think today’s events were funny, but did get a slight chuckle out of the return address being DWS. It was a nice touch the leftist piece of trash did in this setup.
ChuckleHeads.gif

Nah private practice now. You guys would really like each other though beside this little bombing squabble, he could open his mouth and nearly any of the opinions and comments you’ve posted over the small amount of time I’ve interacted with you could fall out. OU fan and all. It’s be a hoot I’d bet. Just don’t bring up the bombing everything else is fair game. :D
If he thinks Trump is an unfortunate but necessary rebuttal to the moronic "progessives" that have taken over the Democratic party, we just might get along, minus any discussion on explosives as you stated.

Thinking that bombs being sent to public officials is funny sounds way more pathological than asshole, especially for someone who has seen what explosives can do in person.

My mom and grandmother took us to the site post-bombing. Was school ever out? I honestly can’t remember.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT