ADVERTISEMENT

roe v wade, don't take the bait

Usually it is just the lady having the abortion.
Oh so the one who didn't have enough of a back bone to make the man wrap it up or take several birth control devices that are very available out there? So if I am irresponsible in my money management can I just skip taxes then because its my money?

Oh so the one who didn't have enough of a back bone to make the man wrap it up or take several birth control devices that are very available out there? So if I am irresponsible in my money management can I just skip taxes then because its my money?
Yeah that one.
You certainly are welcome to try.

All those opposed to this abortion please signal so by breathing air on your own.
I already am, thank you, and I'm opposed, and since your breathing your own air, I am glad to be joined by you as. Can we check to see if pesos and toon are with us? I already know Sys is holding his breath right now.

I already am, thank you, and I'm opposed, and since your breathing your own air, I am glad to be joined by you as. Can we check to see if pesos and toon are with us? I already know Sys is holding his breath right now.
Fine you objection is noted and you will not be given an abortion/be aborted today.

elephant-embryo.jpg

Does this look like a child to you?

People were willing to let a sleeping dog lie, so to speak,
The anti-abortion crowd hasn't been willing to let anything lie since the late 70s/early 80s and the rise of the religious right.

until stories of selling baby parts and at birth abortions started appearing. Making matter worse dumb ass leftist supported it. You push and now you see the resulting push back.
Then the resulting pushback should be against those examples you cited, not against removing a woman's right to choose for all abortions, including rape and incest. Not criminalizing the right to choose to the point that a woman could go to prison.

But it is obvious what those who are anti-abortion really want. And it isn't a workable solution. They want to force their view on abortion upon all women.

I've explained it to you numerous times but evidently you are either incapable of critical thinking or you just refuse to accept people have differing opinions than you.
I fully understand your position. You claim to support a woman's right to choose, except when you don't. You claim to not want to see abortions totally done away with, but you then turn around and defend a draft opinion that would do just that in many states. You justify these contractions by claiming you support states' rights, however, you refuse to answer what other rights you would support the Supreme Court overturning and returning to the states. You refuse to give your answer on this either because you know your answer will contradict your support of this draft opinion or your answer will reveal just how extreme your political views are.

And I accept that you have a different opinion than me on this. We disagree. This is a "discussion" board though. If you have a problem with someone critiquing your positions, this isn't the place for you.

Instead of fighting to protect a woman's right to choose spend your time energy and thought process trying to come up with ways to help women protect from an unwanted pregnancy.
FTFY

And I do think about this issue and support policies/initiatives that seek to address it. Many that, btw, the anti-abortion crowd routinely oppose.

The anti-abortion crowd hasn't been willing to let anything lie since the late 70s/early 80s and the rise of the religious right.

Then the resulting pushback should be against those examples you cited, not against removing a woman's right to choose for all abortions, including rape and incest. Not criminalizing the right to choose to the point that a woman could go to prison.

But it is obvious what those who are anti-abortion really want. And it isn't a workable solution. They want to force their view on abortion upon all women.

I fully understand your position. You claim to support a woman's right to choose, except when you don't. You claim to not want to see abortions totally done away with, but you then turn around and defend a draft opinion that would do just that in many states. You justify these contractions by claiming you support states' rights, however, you refuse to answer what other rights you would support the Supreme Court overturning and returning to the states. You refuse to give your answer on this either because you know your answer will contradict your support of this draft opinion or your answer will reveal just how extreme your political views are.

And I accept that you have a different opinion than me on this. We disagree. This is a "discussion" board though. If you have a problem with someone critiquing your positions, this isn't the place for you.

FTFY

And I do think about this issue and support policies/initiatives that seek to address it. Many that, btw, the anti-abortion crowd routinely oppose.

If you understood you wouldn't be arguing but what ever. You are like talking to a fence post but not quite as intelligent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT