ADVERTISEMENT

roe v wade, don't take the bait

You come across as a slip and fall attorney my_2. No harm to any female with this being turned back to the states as it should be. Still will be able to have an abortion if they want to murder their child. Keep sticking to the talking points. This was a desperate hail mary to rally the base that will be an epic fail. Keep up the good work!!! Name one good thing this administration has done...just one. I don't get how people defend anything that is going on with this administration regardless of party. It is horrific on every front.

Reactions: Marocain Poke
You come across as a slip and fall attorney my_2.
Goodness no. Personal injury torts is not my favorite area of the law lol!

No harm to any female with this being turned back to the states as it should be. Still will be able to have an abortion
This is absolutely wrong. Alito's proposed draft would hurt women across this nation that live in states which will ban abortion, even abortions in the case of rape and incest.Those women will not be able to have an abortion.

There is no need to be dishonest about what this proposed ruling would do. Just own what some of you Republicans are trying to do.

Name one good thing this administration has done...just one.
The Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Goodness no. Personal injury torts is not my favorite area of the law lol!

This is absolutely wrong. Alito's proposed draft would hurt women across this nation that live in states which will ban abortion, even abortions in the case of rape and incest.Those women will not be able to have an abortion.

There is no need to be dishonest about what this proposed ruling would do. Just own what some of you Republicans are trying to do.

The Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act.
You are a good example of what is going wrong with this country.

Once again, a large majority of Americans believe Roe v. Wade should not be overturned. This draft opinion by Alito represents an extreme position not held by a large majority of Americans, including those in the middle.

So why don't you tell Alito and his fellow extremists to "STFU" and allow the acceptable compromise that a majority already wants to live with to remain in place?

You obviously haven't seen new polls on the subject. They are exactly what I tried to tell you earlier, fairly evenly divided.

While you may have been happy with abortion and thought the problem was solved the issue is obviously not making the majority of the country happy nor has the problem been solved. The SCOTUS in 1973 overstepped it's bounds and instead of forcing our politicians to deal with the topic, they made a huge mistake and only kicked the can down the road. We are now at the end of the road and it's time for our politicians to come up with a solution people can live with.
I'm about as middle of the road as they come on abortion, I don't want it made illegal but at the same time I want the numbers drastically reduced. 63 million unborn babies have been killed since Roe vs Wade was erroneously ruled. That is a ridiculously high number of lives lost all because women do not want to be inconvenienced with protecting themselves from an unwanted pregnancy. Spare me the rape and incest narrative those make up less than 1.5% of the number.

Reactions: Tulsaaggieson
You obviously haven't seen new polls on the subject. They are exactly what I tried to tell you earlier, fairly evenly divided.
Yes, I've seen the poll from the Republicans' favorite polling source at moments like this. I've also seen a few other polls taken after this proposed draft was leaked that show a strong majority support for maintaining Roe v. Wade when compared to those wanting to overturn it. And I've seen the polls leading up to all of this that also consistently show strong support for maintaining Roe v. Wade.

My point stands. Consistently, a majority of Americans state they want Roe v. Wade to be maintained. We have what you claim to want.

the issue is obviously not making the majority of the country happy nor has the problem been solved.
Again, this is not true. Regardless of what Rasmussen is currently telling you.

We are now at the end of the road and it's time for our politicians to come up with a solution people can live with.
We have a solution that people can live with. Leave it in the hands of a woman to make the decision. The only people who can't live with this are some right-wingers who want to force all women and all Americans to embrace their viewpoint on abortion.

I don't want it made illegal
You keep claiming this but then you turn around and support a draft opinion that would do exactly what you claim to oppose.🙄

If you don't want abortion to be made illegal, oppose those who would do just that! This isn't rocket science.

Yes, I've seen the poll from the Republicans' favorite polling source at moments like this. I've also seen a few other polls taken after this proposed draft was leaked that show a strong majority support for maintaining Roe v. Wade when compared to those wanting to overturn it. And I've seen the polls leading up to all of this that also consistently show strong support for maintaining Roe v. Wade.

My point stands. Consistently, a majority of Americans state they want Roe v. Wade to be maintained. We have what you claim to want.

We have a solution that people can live with. Leave it in the hands of a woman to make the decision. The only people who can't live with this are some right-wingers who want to force all women and all Americans to embrace their viewpoint on abortion.

You keep claiming this but then you turn around and support a draft opinion that would do exactly what you claim to oppose.🙄

If you don't want abortion to be made illegal, oppose those who would do just that! This isn't rocket science.
You're such a baffoon it's not even worth engaging you.

I'm sure your leftists sources are as trustworthy as they were on Russian collusion.

How totalitarian of you. You have a solution that works for you so fvck everyone that disagrees with you. It's this type of attitude that will eventually lead to real problems.

My apologies if you do not possess the mental capacity to understand why I can support the repeal of Roe vs Wade and not want abortion to be made totally illegal but that's your problem not mine.

Reactions: iasooner2000
How totalitarian of you. You have a solution that works for you so fvck everyone that disagrees with you. It's this type of attitude that will eventually lead to real problems.
Again, the solution we currently have works for a majority of the American people. Which is what you claim to want. We will never have 100% agreement on abortion. Therefore, there will be those who will always disagree with an acceptable solution. That doesn't mean we do away with the acceptable solution, especially when we are dealing with a constitutional right.

My apologies if you do not possess the mental capacity to understand why I can support the repeal of Roe vs Wade and not want abortion to be made totally illegal but that's your problem not mine.
All you have done on this thread is offer up your usual contradictions. You claim to support certain principles (abortion remaining legal, compromise based on what is acceptable to a majority, etc ), but then turn around and oppose those principles. You have done this over and over again.

And we both know why. You can't bring yourself to criticize something that Republicans are doing, even if it goes against what you claim to support. You twist yourself into a pretzel so you can toe the party line.

The Democrat leadership rightly see their base as brainless rubes who will believe that abortion will be outlawed in June.
Are you actually trying to claim abortions won't begin to be outlawed around this country if this draft opinion becomes the official ruling?

Then stop following me around and engaging/reacting to my posts.

🤣🤣
iu

Abortion is not protected by the constitution.

Supreme Court was never intended to legislate.

Why on earth anyone would have a problem with California having CRT, no capital punishment, abortions, etc… And Florida not is beyond me.

It was the California Governor that attacked the Florida Governor first over COVID policies. It is always the Libs that want to force their way of life on others.

Abortion will not be outlawed nationally. Lib states will make sure of that. Don’t like the laws of a state? Move. Or work hard and get your laws changed at the voting box.

And if Libs want abortions for those in states that outlaw it? I am sure NPO’s will pop up that Libs can donate to, to provide travel and hotel for those who want one out of state. Libs should be thrilled, it will help the “healthcare” industry to make more money in Lib states.

What also needs to expand is NPO’s that assist with adoption and birth control. Sex has become a form of self pleasure and entertainment for many, and that abortion is a right to free themselves from the accountability of engaging in sex. Disgusting.

Women and men both need to understand that if you are going to lay down like a man or woman, you better be prepared to walk like one.

No one talks about the fact unwanted pregnancies are avoidable, it is a disgrace that so called men and women engage in sex purely for pleasure and sees abortion as a medical procedure to cure something they did to themselves while phucking their brains out.

Here is what is interesting, many times when a pregnant women is killed and the child is killed, the perp gets charged with 2 murders. Explain that and reconcile it with abortion. I can see the constitution granting the protection of a human life in the womb and allowing 2 murder charges, and the 3rd party right (separate from mom and dad) of the unborn to life having more rights than the parents.

The obvious compromise is to let voters in each state decide. It is the only way to stop the politicizing of SCOTUS. SCOTUS should not legislate.

I don’t care to force California to live like Oklahomans. And phuck you to all the Lib states that think you know what is best for Oklahomans. You don’t.

Last edited:
Reactions: rmdelta1
how does the availability of the morning after pill effect the state handling of roe being over turned? will the states ban this otc treatment? does it work after 15 weeks? 24 weeks? 36 weeks?

Are you actually trying to claim abortions won't begin to be outlawed around this country if this draft opinion becomes the official ruling?
Abortion will be even more available in certain states that allow it. Where OK will bar it, NY is free to make third trimester abortions legal. Most states will find something in between.

Your question is hugely flawed, designed to give you the answer you want and not the truth. I thought your party was against trying to push disinformation, which is exactly what your question was designed to do.

Again, the solution we currently have works for a majority of the American people. Which is what you claim to want. We will never have 100% agreement on abortion. Therefore, there will be those who will always disagree with an acceptable solution. That doesn't mean we do away with the acceptable solution, especially when we are dealing with a constitutional right.

All you have done on this thread is offer up your usual contradictions. You claim to support certain principles (abortion remaining legal, compromise based on what is acceptable to a majority, etc ), but then turn around and oppose those principles. You have done this over and over again.

And we both know why. You can't bring yourself to criticize something that Republicans are doing, even if it goes against what you claim to support. You twist yourself into a pretzel so you can toe the party line.

You’ve rationalized murder of a defenseless human being.

And you want to talk about being twisted into a pretzel?

Go back and look how it was sold and by who.

Planned Parenthood offers the same services it had when it was openly pushing eugenics.

You just bought the rebrand from eugenics to freedom.

Abortion will be even more available in certain states that allow it. Where OK will bar it, NY is free to make third trimester abortions legal. Most states will find something in between.
But you do admit that there will be states that will ban all abortions, including in the cases of rape and incest? You do admit that there will be states that will criminalize this and attempt to throw women in to prison over this, correct?

Your question is hugely flawed, designed to give you the answer you want and not the truth. I thought your party was against trying to push disinformation, which is exactly what your question was designed to do.
My question was not largely flawed nor did it contain disinformation. Everything I've stated is a fact, and we have evidence of it all.

Just admit the truth here and stop trying to hide what some of you right-wingers want to allow to take place. Own it.

But you do admit that there will be states that will ban all abortions, including in the cases of rape and incest? You do admit that there will be states that will criminalize this and attempt to throw women in to prison over this, correct?

My question was not largely flawed nor did it contain disinformation. Everything I've stated is a fact, and we have evidence of it all.

Just admit the truth here and stop trying to hide what some of you right-wingers want to allow to take place. Own it.
I will gladly admit that there will be states that will ban abortion. Including rape and incest.

I will gladly admit that I am not for allowing abortion strictly because the woman was raped. The reasoning: we should not punish the baby for the crimes of the father and we are also not giving an American citizen their due process rights.

As far as incest goes, the same reasoning applies except exchange crimes of the father for poor decisions of the mother and father.

I will also gladly admit that I believe it to be a states issue, and that I have no wish to enforce my beliefs on Californians, and believe that Californians should not enforce their beliefs on me. Reasoning: it allows the most amount of people to get the democratic opinion they wanted, and shifts the debates back to the states politicians and out of the hands of the federal politicians, which will make state's legislative elections that much more important.

I own all of that, with a smile on my face and with no shame in my heart.

I doubt you will get much of a different answer than that from every conservative voice on here.

Sure, they didn’t start running away from Sanger until very recently.

It’s not like she’s rare.
Can you think of some important ways abortion as practiced by PP today is different from eugenics?

Can you think of some important ways abortion as practiced by PP today is different from eugenics?

Sure, in very specific instances.

I can also see how the mission statement hasn't changed, just marketing.

About the 38:00 mark talks about how Margaret Sanger was for genocide of the black population, after that talks about Kiev and the Ukraine being the ABORTED STEM cell capital of the work- one more reason the deep state C I a operates there- talks about babies literally being taken from moms and aborted AFTER BIRTH

https://tinyurl.com/3zrpwx5a

I'll say that we did have a workable solution until the left, as usual, pushed to far. People were willing to let a sleeping dog lie, so to speak, until stories of selling baby parts and at birth abortions started appearing. Making matter worse dumb ass leftist supported it. You push and now you see the resulting push back.

I've explained it to you numerous times but evidently you are either incapable of critical thinking or you just refuse to accept people have differing opinions than you. I see abortion as a state's right issue and I fully support the state taking back power from the federal government. While I do not want to see abortion totally done away with I do want to see the numbers performed come down to the point of irrelevance. Instead of fighting to keep killing unborn babies spend your time energy and thought process trying to come up with ways to help women protect from an unwanted pregnancy. Women would be much better off, society would be better off and the country would benefit greatly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT