ADVERTISEMENT

Republicans Suck

How is any candidate going to overcome the immense popularity, the stout image, the focused leadership,
the clean and sharp oratorical advantage, and absolutely massive domestic and foreign policy successes of President Joe Biden?
ANY Republican could beat Joe Biden. Trump can't.

You know that and don't care.

Trump has the highest negatives of any republican who could be run. But most of all he is just stupid. Like I have taught 5ht graders smarter than Trump. Listening him talk about issues is like listening to a c grade 7th grader explain current events. His IQ has to be below 90. He has supposedly studied this stuff since 2016 but he sounds galactically stupid. He is unserious and lazy.

It amuses me, how people like you recite these same Democrat-generated myths about Trump to cover up the mental anguish of Trump Derangement Syndrome. You refuse to acknowledge the incredible results of his first presidency.

If Trump loses by a thin margin again, it won't be because of the people who voted for him. It'll be because of dimwits like you who will not support the GOP candidate by not voting at all, or voting against him. But you teach 5ht [sic] graders. There are too many entitled-snob educators out there who artificially think their intelligence exceeds that of everyone else. Here we have another one.

Last edited:
As much of a horse's ass you are being in this thread, I have to agree with this post. The people who stand firm in their support for the kind of America Trump wants (people like me) are out-numbered considerably. I don't believe he can carry the electoral vote.

Reasons:
1. Roughly 1.5 million of us old traditional-values voters die each year. The scales have tipped.
2. Us old farts are being replaced by young low-IQ godless idiots and illegal votes.
3. The Marxist-Dems have control over the elections and vote counts.
4. The Marxist-Dems control the MSM and the low-IQ crowd believes everything they say.
5. Republicans do not do ballot harvesting.
6. There is no "border crisis". It's all going as planned by our Fed Gov't. and is now supported by the SCOTUS. Cheap labor. More votes.

Where I disagree, you make it sound too easy for a Republican win. "Anyone at all besides Trump" would have a tough time winning the general election. Where I do agree, is the title of your thread.

i like this post a lot and i want to offer

white hats are in control my friend
trump caught them all

what you are watching now is a battle for the minds of America

the people have to be shown not told
we can lose our way of life in this country
if the corrupt swamp ccp/dnc rino’s kept up the compromised grift

before he ran off like the coward he is

paul ryan called the trump election in 2016 a mandate

what’s it gonna be with 90M votes?

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
It amuses me, how people like you recite these same Democrat-generated myths about Trump to cover up the mental anguish of Trump Derangement Syndrome. You refuse to acknowledge the incredible results of his first presidency.
I don't disagree that he did SOME good things. 2/1/2 great Supreme nominations lead the way.

But he mostly was stupid and showed himself a political novice.

1) He should have led with Infrastructure, instead he led with repeal Obamacare. He didn't understand most republicans didn't want to do that. Their was never a "replace" bill. Had he been a lifetime politician instead of a businessman he would known most republicans in congress liked Obamacare. It preserved Private insurance and reduced costs. What's funny is the lone provision that Trump got rid of, the Individual Mandate, was a CONSERVATIVE proposal, first produced by the hertiage foundation. But then, he is very stupid and not well read.

In any case Obamacare was essentially what Nixon proposed in 1972 and what Teddy Kennedy called not near enough.

2) He never built his wall. But he could have. His "shithole countries" remark took Shumer's 25 billion comprise off the table. He can't help himself. he's stupid.

3) I mostly agree we should be fair Traders instead of the decades long free trade approach. I appreciate he renogiated NAFTA. But he was never going to make a grand deal with the Chinese. The Chinese appreciate subtlety, which they associate with strength. His bombastic statements meant no deal for increased US exports would ever happen.

I could go on and on. But we all know he is stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
I don't disagree that he did SOME good things. 2/1/2 great Supreme nominations lead the way.

But he mostly was stupid and showed himself a political novice.

the great awakening has you in for a rude
one

psyop

anybody hear how cocaine mitch’s sister in law doing?

All these woke bureaucrats Obama and Democrats infested our government with need to be removed and sent packing back to the real world.

All these woke bureaucrats Obama and Democrats infested our government with need to be removed and sent packing back to the real world.
This is why the one of the first actions of the next Republican president will be to relocate all the major branches of government to various wings of the U.S. If DHS headquarters is located in Tuscon, Arizona, then the bureaucrats that make up the agency won't be 95% one party.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT