ADVERTISEMENT

Republicans Suck

We could run anyone. Anyone at all besides Trump and win in 2024. Now we will run a a person who can't possibly win.

Biden wins easily.
Biden has the huge Kamala Harris albatross hanging over his head. People know Biden won’t last another 4 years and they’d choose anyone over Harris. I think it would be a smart Republican move to hype the race as a Trump vs Harris choice.

Reactions: TPOKE and GoldGrill
We could run anyone. Anyone at all besides Trump and win in 2024. Now we will run a a person who can't possibly win.

Biden wins easily.
How is any candidate going to overcome the immense popularity, the stout image, the focused leadership, the clean and sharp oratorical advantage, the record low inflation, and absolutely massive domestic and foreign policy successes of President Joe Biden?

Republicans are 40% of the country. The formula forever to win is get all the republicans, at least some democrats and a majority of Independents.

Trump can't get all the Republicans. He definitely won't get any democrats and is unlikely to win the majority of Independents.

Why do you assholes keep voting for a guy who can'T win? Explain IT TO ME.

2cb6f9d8dec8bf35.jpg

Republicans are 40% of the country. The formula forever to win is get all the republicans, at least some democrats and a majority of Independents.

Trump can't get all the Republicans. He definitely won't get any democrats and is unlikely to win the majority of Independents.

Because at the end of the day, Republicans will vote Republican.

You ever stop to think, maybe you aren't a republican.

No they aren't.

It's 43% unaffiliated
27% Republican
27% democrat

You lose something?

202i4s.gif

Biden wins easily.

As much of a horse's ass you are being in this thread, I have to agree with this post. The people who stand firm in their support for the kind of America Trump wants (people like me) are out-numbered considerably. I don't believe he can carry the electoral vote.

Reasons:
1. Roughly 1.5 million of us old traditional-values voters die each year. The scales have tipped.
2. Us old farts are being replaced by young low-IQ godless idiots and illegal votes.
3. The Marxist-Dems have control over the elections and vote counts.
4. The Marxist-Dems control the MSM and the low-IQ crowd believes everything they say.
5. Republicans do not do ballot harvesting.
6. There is no "border crisis". It's all going as planned by our Fed Gov't. and is now supported by the SCOTUS. Cheap labor. More votes.

Where I disagree, you make it sound too easy for a Republican win. "Anyone at all besides Trump" would have a tough time winning the general election. Where I do agree, is the title of your thread.

Last edited:
About the only one I see out there who is against Trump and specifically mentions policy is Dan. I have to respect that.

Trump got thumped in 2020 and is LESS popular now than he was. Why would he win?

If you are counting on the economy to sink Biden that ship has sailed. The Fed has managed to make a soft landing. Inflation has plummeted and is very near the Fed target of 2%. In fact they project to make 3 separate 25 point basis cuts in 2024, which means what is currently a very healthy economy with low unemployment will only strengthen before election day.

Haley or Desantis had a chance. Trump does not. Once the media starts covering him again people will remember what a complete idiot he is. His only saving grace is that he will refuse to debate. He got waxed 3 times by Hillary in 2016 and still managed to win. His over the top mean, bombastic performance in 2020 tanked his polls and his people didn't let him go to the final 2 debates. Now they have refused to debate at all.

What's sad is that both candidates are showing early dementia. The difference is competent people still want to work for Biden. A 2nd Trump term would be absolute amateur hour. No respected person that wants a future career would dare work for this idiot. Everyone that was good in his first term resigned in horror at how incompetent and erratic he was.

Their will be no Henry Kissinger's, James Bakers or Colin Powells walking through the door. Only 30 somethings that are too stupid to understand working for a disastrous, unstable, erratic President will absolutely stain you and ruin your future career. Just a bunch of sycophants feeding the ego of President on the verge of demenitia and completely unhinged and paranoid.

I get the Trump fervor. I get that he's the outsider. But wow. The #1 item we should be hammering Biden on is his age, and so Republican's solution was to run their own geriatric candidate. The presidency is basically a National CEO role. Start naming all the 75+ year old CEOs out there. And tell me if those are the people you want running our country.

Trump got thumped in 2020 and is LESS popular now than he was. Why would he win?

If you are counting on the economy to sink Biden that ship has sailed. The Fed has managed to make a soft landing. Inflation has plummeted and is very near the Fed target of 2%. In fact they project to make 3 separate 25 point basis cuts in 2024, which means what is currently a very healthy economy with low unemployment will only strengthen before election day.

Haley or Desantis had a chance. Trump does not. Once the media starts covering him again people will remember what a complete idiot he is. His only saving grace is that he will refuse to debate. He got waxed 3 times by Hillary in 2016 and still managed to win. His over the top mean, bombastic performance in 2020 tanked his polls and his people didn't let him go to the final 2 debates. Now they have refused to debate at all.

What's sad is that both candidates are showing early dementia. The difference is competent people still want to work for Biden. A 2nd Trump term would be absolute amateur hour. No respected person that wants a future career would dare work for this idiot. Everyone that was good in his first term resigned in horror at how incompetent and erratic he was.

Their will be no Henry Kissinger's, James Bakers or Colin Powells walking through the door. Only 30 somethings that are too stupid to understand working for a disastrous, unstable, erratic President will absolutely stain you and ruin your future career. Just a bunch of sycophants feeding the ego of President on the verge of demenitia and completely unhinged and paranoid.
its weird. While I agree that Trump shouldn't be the Republican candidate, this post is ClintonScott level retarded.

Sorry.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes and 22LR
I get the Trump fervor. I get that he's the outsider. But wow. The #1 item we should be hammering Biden on is his age, and so Republican's solution was to run their own geriatric candidate. The presidency is basically a National CEO role. Start naming all the 75+ year old CEOs out there. And tell me if those are the people you want running our country.
You make an excellent point. Although so does @OSUCAESAR. The only quibble I have with your remark is I can’t think of any 60 year olds I want running the country. Or 50 year olds. Or 40 … you get the picture. Why don’t we let the country run itself without giving someone dictatorial power to do it?

Biden wins easily.

Election is over 9 months out, plenty of time for ANYTHING TO HAPPEN! Banking a national outcome on a lowly almost non-populated yankee state is fools gold though. I disagree that Trump is less popular now then in 2020 also, at the worst it is a wash, at best he is more popular because over the course of 8-years people are watching the two separate governing philosophies in today's US . Once we get to a state with a sizable minority population & see how they vote, that will tell you everything you need to know about the outcome of prez 2024.

I read the following article yesterday & then again this morning. It is almost how I feel about Trump & Biden. We can, should & hopefully will do better in future elections.

Public officials should be given public citizenship tests. Make them answer basic American history questions, etc…

I mean if someone asked Biden or Trump to list all of the amendments with no prep, would any of you put any stake that either could do it?

Reactions: windriverrange
You make an excellent point. Although so does @OSUCAESAR. The only quibble I have with your remark is I can’t think of any 60 year olds I want running the country. Or 50 year olds. Or 40 … you get the picture. Why don’t we let the country run itself without giving someone dictatorial power to do it?
Someone has to be president. Unless you are advocating for breaking up the country into smaller, regional countries which are more united in their cultural identities, in which case, I would agree with you. But yes, I can think of a number of 40-60 year old individuals who can act like CEOs and balance the good of the country across a number of differing viewpoints. Individuals who would support capitalism and recognize that it is the driver of the United State's great success. And we all accept and agree that people slow down as they get older. There is a reason that the FAA mandates pilot retirement at 65. Yet we give the cockpit controls of the entire world to a geriatric who needs to hold his wife's hand to find his way off a stage.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Someone has to be president. Unless you are advocating for breaking up the country into smaller, regional countries which are more united in their cultural identities, in which case, I would agree with you. But yes, I can think of a number of 40-60 year old individuals who can act like CEOs and balance the good of the country across a number of differing viewpoints. Individuals who would support capitalism and recognize that it is the driver of the United State's great success. And we all accept and agree that people slow down as they get older. There is a reason that the FAA mandates pilot retirement at 65. Yet we give the cockpit controls of the entire world to a geriatric who needs to hold his wife's hand to find his way off a stage.
I could applaud this comment! My only concern - and it may not be a valid concern - is I don't want anyone "running" the country, dictating what he thinks should be done. And that's what we have today and it causes all kinds of problems because half the country doesn't want to do what he wants to do, so his only option is to use the police power of the state to ram things down his opponents' throats. If we're going to have a government it should be so tiny and weak that it's nothing but a caretaker. You came very close to saying that and maybe that's what you meant, in which case consider that I'm standing and applauding!

I could applaud this comment! My only concern - and it may not be a valid concern - is I don't want anyone "running" the country, dictating what he thinks should be done. And that's what we have today and it causes all kinds of problems because half the country doesn't want to do what he wants to do, so his only option is to use the police power of the state to ram things down his opponents' throats. If we're going to have a government it should be so tiny and weak that it's nothing but a caretaker. You came very close to saying that and maybe that's what you meant, in which case consider that I'm standing and applauding!
This is the problem with the multi-culturalism mindset. You need a leader. The whole idea of a democracy or a democratic republic form of government, is that you are electing individuals who share your general perspective of what the country should be doing. The problem is that our individual perspectives as a people have diverged wildly. That's why I believe there will be a civil war in the not too distant future. Its inevitable. And if Biden is stupid enough to mobilize the military (as supposedly threatened) against the Texas National Guard, it may come a lot sooner that I expect.

Not true.

He wants to shut down a war that has the potential to kill us all.

Nobody else has the inclination.

If that isn’t your voting priority, you’re a moron.

I’m definitely pro my life.

He wants to shut down a war that has the potential to kill us all.

Nobody else has the inclination.

If that isn’t your voting priority, you’re a moron.

I’m definitely pro my life.
Trump can't win the General election. That's why I want a DIFFERENT Republican. ANy Republican. To win, Trump lost in 2018, 2020, 2022 and will again in 2024. He is winning now in all the battleground states but has less then 50% of the polling numbers. The undecided will all break against him once voters focus. They have every time since 2016.

Trump can't win the General election. That's why I want a DIFFERENT Republican. ANy Republican. To win, Trump lost in 2018, 2020, 2022 and will again in 2024. He is winning now in all the battleground states but has less then 50% of the polling numbers. The undecided will all break against him once voters focus. They have every time since 2016.

Who do you suggest is the Republican that can win the general election?

Name him / her.

I'm not going to sit around waiting for your answer, because you don't have one.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Who do you suggest is the Republican that can win the general election?

Name him / her.

I'm not going to sit around waiting for your answer, because you don't have one.
Bingo. And listing a RINO that's not much different from Biden doesn't count.

Anyone. Donald duck could beat Biden. He is the worst Democratic candidate in all of history.

Trump has the highest negatives of any republican who could be run. But most of all he is just stupid. Like I have taught 5ht graders smarter than Trump. Listening him talk about issues is like listening to a c grade 7th grader explain current events. His IQ has to be below 90. He has supposedly studied this stuff since 2016 but he sounds galactically stupid. He is unserious and lazy.

Destantis would have made a GREAT President.

Bingo. And listing a RINO that's not much different from Biden doesn't count.
GunsOfFrankEaton: YOU have to know Trump can't win. Write it down on a blackboard 10000000 times.

Save this post.

Trump can't win.

That's why I hate posters like you because you would rather ****ing lose an election and elect a baby killer, open border like Biden than you know, ****in win.

You are pathetic cult member called we suck Trump's cock.

• Haha
GunsOfFrankEaton: YOU have to know Trump can't win. Write it down on a blackboard 10000000 times.

Save this post.

Trump can't win.

That's why I hate posters like you because you would rather ****ing lose an election and elect a baby killer, open border like Biden than you know, ****in win.

You are pathetic cult member called we suck Trump's cock.
How is any candidate going to overcome the immense popularity, the stout image, the focused leadership,
the clean and sharp oratorical advantage, and absolutely massive domestic and foreign policy successes of President Joe Biden?

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT