ADVERTISEMENT

Republicans Launch "Commitment To America"

It's things like this that give me hope for the Republican Party. The Republican establishment is a huge part of the problem and thinks it should determine and control the candidates we have to choose from.
McConnell would rather have a Democrat that is controlled by the DC swamp instead of a Republican that would support a Republican bill. That's something that needs to change and this Political PAC is part of that change. While conservatives can not change the Democrat Party we can damn sure change the Republican Party by taking away the money they use to control the politicians in their party. If I had my way we would do away with Political PACs controlled by politicians, instead those PACs would be controlled by the people. Time for Republican politicans to become beholding to the people, not the DC swamp.

While short on details I do like Republicans are setting aggressive goals and telling the American people what they will do if elected.
A bit late isn't to start competing on ideas, isn't it? I guess memes aren't carrying the day as they had hoped.

Uggh - this is it? Where's the beef Kev?

A bit late isn't to start competing on ideas, isn't it? I guess memes aren't carrying the day as they had hoped.

Uggh - this is it? Where's the beef Kev?
It's never to late or a bad idea to start competing on ideas but I can see how you and you fellow leftist are terrified at the prospect of having to. We see how "de-fund the police" is working out. We see how spending trillions of dollars on leftist utopian ideas has worked out. We see how "CRT" and "grooming" Children has worked out. Yea I can see how openly debating and trying to justify Democrat support of al of this would terrify Democrats and their supporters. While all of these issues maybe things you support those that have not been indoctrinated to become easily manipulated useful idiots don't want these things for our country. Republicans have no problem in proudly standing up for their ideas but strangely enough I don't see Democrats doing much other than rheeeing about Trump or their ability to kill innocent unborn babies.

***doesn’t realize they did this stupid sh!t during Trump’s campaign***

“EyE RoLL”
FaCePaLm”

carry on
Is there any part of this new committment with which you disagree? If so please tell us what it is and why you disagree with the goal or purpose of what you find objectionable.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

While short on details I do like Republicans are setting aggressive goals and telling the American people what they will do if elected.

Another “Contract with America”. I’m not falling for the Republican bullshit promises anymore. I’ll vote for them while holding my nose.

***doesn’t realize they did this stupid sh!t during Trump’s campaign***

“EyE RoLL”
FaCePaLm”
tion

carry on

I'll make this clear one more time. I am not a Trump person. However, his foreign and domestic policies were far better than what we have now and that is not debatable. There is more than enough example and evidence that Joe Biden and the current administration or behind the scenes puppet master are screwing this up in the worst possible way.

The comments in the OP are the basis of a platform. They are consistent. with the conservative direction and so I really don't see anything new as mentioned in your post. As normal you throw down things without any legitimate debate or points. It is is like you get your information from some yahoos Twitter feed throw the gauntlet and then run for cover. Then if someone challenges you, there comes out some cryptic crap and say carry on.

Hummm

• Haha
Reactions: ClintonDavidScott
Watching you fools flail away is priceless lol…I’m quite sure “observer access” to election counts isn’t throwing up red flags for y’all , despite…Trump’s fake electors breaching voting machines in Georgia et al haha

Carry on

Watching you fools flail away is priceless lol…I’m quite sure “observer access” to election counts isn’t throwing up red flags for y’all , despite…Trump’s fake electors breaching voting machines in Georgia et al haha

Carry on

Seems like that statement was page 5, line 20 of the your comment journal.

This thread shows what is the problem. We have forgotten we the people run it- not criminals who got installed into DC. We have forgotten or we are just too lazy to DEMAND better. Voting for POS establishment Rs bc the Ds act worse is by design- Two party system is a mirage. ....we have the ability to do better but people are a little too comfy - that'll change

• Haha
Are you seriously that dense? Lol…read their regurgitated traditionalist mission statement.

carry on

I did read it and totally agree with it. I copied the first four paragraphs of the statement. What do you not agree with?

It literally states what is needed to put this country back in the right direction. It is exactly opposite of the current liberal agenda which I totally understand rubs you the wrong way. But explain to us all because you never give tangable conversation to anything, You call people dense, you furnish cryptic messages that basically give you no credibility in legitimate discussion. So enlighten us all why you think this is not appropriate at this juncture in time especially with approaching midterms.

Here you go speak to the reasons not just an overall statement like "republicans come out with some weak-willed attempt at rebranding themselves and their platforms lol"

"House Republicans released their “Commitment to America” on Thursday morning, promising to fight for a strong economy, a safe nation, a future built on freedom, and a government accountable to its people.

The Commitment to America promises that Republicans will fight inflation and lower the cost of living, curbing “wasteful government spending that is raising the price of groceries, gas, cars, and housing” as well as increasing take-home pay, creating jobs that pay well, and stabilizing the economy through “pro-growth tax and deregulatory policies.”

Republicans also committed to maximize the production of American-made energy, reduce gas prices, strengthen the supply chain, and end American dependence on China.

In efforts to make the United States a safe nation, the Republicans promised to secure the border, combat illegal immigration, reduce crime, protect public safety, and defend the United States’ national security by supporting troops and investing in an “efficient, effective military.”

• Haha
How many times have "Republicans "
Promised $hit just to get elected? Countless. They won't do jack to help this country- their only goal is to be slightly better than the other sold called party- does the term "uniparty" mean anything? It should

How many times have "Republicans "
Promised $hit just to get elected? Countless. They won't do jack to help this country- their only goal is to be slightly better than the other sold called party- does the term "uniparty" mean anything? It should
What other legitimate option do we have at this point?
I'm as frustrated with Republicans as you are but at this moment in time Democrats are far worse. My attitude is OK you got one more chance but if you fvck this up, like you have in the past, you've lost my support forever. I'll put my time and effort into forming a new party that isn't beholding to anyone but the American people.

Same empty promises from MAGA-Man lol

Carry on
Yeah, they probably are empty promises. But just in case the Republicans actually mean it this time, they really intend to do what they’re saying, what about it do you find objectionable? What goals are they saying they want to reach that you disagree with?

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
I did read it and totally agree with it. I copied the first four paragraphs of the statement. What do you not agree with?

It literally states what is needed to put this country back in the right direction. It is exactly opposite of the current liberal agenda which I totally understand rubs you the wrong way. But explain to us all because you never give tangable conversation to anything, You call people dense, you furnish cryptic messages that basically give you no credibility in legitimate discussion. So enlighten us all why you think this is not appropriate at this juncture in time especially with approaching midterms.

Here you go speak to the reasons not just an overall statement like "republicans come out with some weak-willed attempt at rebranding themselves and their platforms lol"

"House Republicans released their “Commitment to America” on Thursday morning, promising to fight for a strong economy, a safe nation, a future built on freedom, and a government accountable to its people.

The Commitment to America promises that Republicans will fight inflation and lower the cost of living, curbing “wasteful government spending that is raising the price of groceries, gas, cars, and housing” as well as increasing take-home pay, creating jobs that pay well, and stabilizing the economy through “pro-growth tax and deregulatory policies.”

Republicans also committed to maximize the production of American-made energy, reduce gas prices, strengthen the supply chain, and end American dependence on China.

In efforts to make the United States a safe nation, the Republicans promised to secure the border, combat illegal immigration, reduce crime, protect public safety, and defend the United States’ national security by supporting troops and investing in an “efficient, effective military.”
I largely agree with it.

I agree with "strengthen the supply chain, and end American dependence on China." There is a but. If they are not shifting anything that has to do with national security: steel, chips, pharmaceuticals, oil, aluminum production, manufacturing cars, back to the US then I have a huge problem with that part. I have heard ideas about shifting this to India and Vietnam from Republicans, and if that is the case the answer is "what difference did you make?".

For the inflation side I want to see the republicans say they will cut spending. You can start with the 85,000 IRS agents that just got approved for hiring. But I want to see actual departments on the chopping block. They managed to close bases for 20 years they can close some of their bureaucratic messes. Cut spending and get some of that money back out of the economy to help stabilize inflation.

What other legitimate option do we have at this point?
I'm as frustrated with Republicans as you are but at this moment in time Democrats are far worse. My attitude is OK you got one more chance but if you fvck this up, like you have in the past, you've lost my support forever. I'll put my time and effort into forming a new party that isn't beholding to anyone but the American people.
Anyone who thinks it's D's v Rs are late to the party. I highly respect you but there's a level of sinister that rules most of the world most of this board hasn't grasped.

I think it was you BC that said it's got to get bad enough before enough wake up but everyday people don't wake up we're that much deeper into the abyss- all of our 3 letter agencies- corrupted to the hilt, congress, Hollywood, justice system, UN, WHO- want a one world order with depopulation- or there's tons in those entities that may not want it but realize how powerful they are and won't buck them- Killary not the only one that offs the dissidents.

Bc of the coup d'tat - an anti American shadow govt is leading the destruction of the USA- therefore the West and the world-most can't fathom it has happened - after all the tv and radio told us we were untouchable - most countries know how bad it can get.

Tv fake news are pawns of the deep state- most all owned by Blackrock, Vanguard and state street which are companies owned by central bankers, Soros, Rockefeller's, CCP etc

My hope we all demand the rightful prez be seated- there would be lotsa battles take place but if nothing happens we are under control of the NWO/WEF DS and all of its entities-
and it's going to be ugly. 1984 they needed humans to work the factories- hell they don't even need us anymore- they call us the "useless eaters" and they're not even saying it for laughs.

If they get Russia I think it's over- they are trying to get Putin out and install a Zelensky or a Biden or a Macron or a Trudeau or a Merkel or an Arden, or Boris et al.

UK is even worse off already than we are- it's really amazing a small group of
Billionaires can buy or threaten enough people to do this- but they've done it

Last edited:

Sofa king predictable; all you got was a douche emoji.

• Sad
Reactions: iasooner2000
It took 4 iterations to accumulate these 3 or so bullet points. I can't imagine what that process was like... Sad really how useless they have become.
As opposed to the 6 months of opposition research to come up with Maga King? While I agree with your post, I'd argue that it just as aptly applies to the blue team.

While you maybe right you will never win elections with what many in this country will view as a radical agenda. We didn't lose this country overnight and it will not be changed overnight.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT