ADVERTISEMENT

Republican National Convention - Milwaukee, WI

Unity is fleeting.

Example: 9/11 unified the nation. For about two weeks. Then the divisions became worse than ever.

It won't be long before the RINOs and Dems turn on Trump again. Worse than ever.

If you think Trump has an easy path to the WH, you're fooling yourself.

Unity is fleeting.

Example: 9/11 unified the nation. For about two weeks. Then the divisions became worse than ever.

It won't be long before the RINOs and Dems turn on Trump again. Worse than ever.

Like I asked. How are we supposed to unify with the “darn, he missed” crowd?

Unity is fleeting.

I think Trump will have a cakewalk to the White House, and a very rocky road once he gets there.

I think for the first time since Reagan this year represents the most distance between Rep and Dems. I think the Uni Party is on life support but it's certainly not dead. This is one the pluses about Trump
Love him, hate him or tolerate him Trump is seen as a vote against the Uni-party. Democrats are against him. RINOs are against him and the Republican establishment was and may still be against him.

Interesting pick. I think it was about his ability to go and push back on media. He is young and will draw a few extra younger voters. He will relate well on the Midwestern Blue wall and Pennsylvania as well. Solid pick. I like him much more than I liked Pence when he picked him. Capable of stepping in if the worst happens as well.

Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Also ...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT