ADVERTISEMENT

Reno Dec 20

Someone asked recently about Reno, couldn't find if you got a reply if we we're. We are.
I am amazed that Mike actually spelled "are" correctly for what I believe was the context. I will consult with my swiss/Italian dictionary but until then I believe you can safely assume that a representative or two from OSU will be entered into the tournament. It is my understanding (not from Togneto's post that are sending some freshman and non-starters.

I am amazed that Mike actually spelled "are" correctly for what I believe was the context. I will consult with my swiss/Italian dictionary but until then I believe you can safely assume that a representative or two from OSU will be entered into the tournament. It is my understanding (not from Togneto's post that are sending some freshman and non-starters.
John did not mention Reno on his show last night. The College division of the Reno tournament is all day December 20th. We wrestle Wyoming at Laramie at 7pm on the 18th. Wyoming is shown as one of the participating teams in the ROTC and the field is very weak at this time as only 15 teams shown as participating and does not include OK State. That does not mean we could not enter unattached wrestlers.

The teams shown as participants at this point are:
Boise State,Campbell, Central Michigan, Clackamas, CSU Bakersfield, CSU Pueblo, Eastern Michigan, Indidana, Menlo college, Montana State Northern, Simon Frasier, Simpson, Southern Oregon, Stanford and Wyoming. The HS tournament starts on 12/18 and ends on 12/19 and three Oklahoma teams are entered including Choctaw, Sallisaw and Yukon.

Illinois is also attending the Reno TOC. (they may have been a late add, and given that the tournament director was unfortunately killed in a car accident last month, the website may not have been updated with that info)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT