ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting News?

He wasnt supposed to beat Caliendo?

O’toole, yeah, that’s a buzz saw that I didn’t expect him to win. But he’s clearly not Wrestling as strong as he was during the first half.

Either way, I feel he has a strong chance to AA top 4…not sure how you take my comment as a slight? He went from possible finalist in many discussions to dismissal as a finalist, but still a threat to beat anyone not named O’toole.
He was never finishing in the top 4 that’s wishful thinking and fans getting ahead of themselves let’s don’t be like Iowa fan and think we should have 10 in the finals

Can can someone confirm the voice I was hearing in the California state finals on Flo was Mario Lopez?

He was never finishing in the top 4 that’s wishful thinking and fans getting ahead of themselves let’s don’t be like Iowa fan and think we should have 10 in the finals
I wouldn't say "never" it's possible but he will have to wrestle his absolute best to do it, the weight is just a meat grinder

Reactions: bwel9339
He is a good high school wrestler but seems to man handle kids instead of out technique them.does not wrestle year round or in out of state tournaments out of season.I think if he gets dedicated he is naturally strong and can become solid but does have a temper and can be hot headed.

I don’t know that he “lives” wrestling enough to ever be more than a practice guy.

He is a good high school wrestler but seems to man handle kids instead of out technique them.does not wrestle year round or in out of state tournaments out of season.I think if he gets dedicated he is naturally strong and can become solid but does have a temper and can be hot headed.

I don’t know that he “lives” wrestling enough to ever be more than a practice guy.

sounds like jacobe

these kind of kids can have a place vs the peaked at fargo burnouts who’ve been grinding since 6 and under

Who care if he is in flo ranking
285 Jude Correa Kingston, PA (Wyoming Seminary) DEC Kruz Goff Blackwell, OK (Blackwell), 3-1 TB2 FLO Has Correa # 2 so where does this put Goff TB #2 lose these guys don’t know guys that don’t go to Fargo, elite duals,super 32 They don’t know anything about the other kids that’s why there not college coaches .It is not there job so take the flo rankings for what there worth

285 Jude Correa Kingston, PA (Wyoming Seminary) DEC Kruz Goff Blackwell, OK (Blackwell), 3-1 TB2 FLO Has Correa # 2 so where does this put Goff TB #2 lose these guys don’t know guys that don’t go to Fargo, elite duals,super 32 They don’t know anything about the other kids that’s why there not college coaches .It is not there job so take the flo rankings for what there worth
Someone asked if he was ranked and I just said he wasn't ranked in Flo's HS rankings.

Reactions: TheJimReaper
Coaches got a line on a 74 when Plott is gone and Thompson goes up? I havent kept up to much with the recruits? Portal maybe? Maybe as early as next year if BT wants to shirt?

If Robb could scramble and have takedown defense like BT he'd be crazy tough. I love offensive guys though. The mindset has to be looking to score as many points possible in every position.
Well, I’ll agree with that one guy is bigger one guy, faster, one guy stronger one guy lives his life, right one guys discipline may the best man win. Hopefully in another year they will both have this.

Can we morph them into one guy please. Thompson talent with Robb effort haha
Reminds me of the discourse a few years back about Keegan Moore And Andrew Marsden. Marsden was really talented offensively but gave up his legs too easily and Moore had great defense but hardly ever shot. If they could’ve been one wrestler they’d have been amazing.

Last edited:
Reminds me of the discourse a few years back about Keegan Moore And Andrew Marsden. Marsden was really talented offensively but gave up his legs too easily and Moore had great defense but hardly ever shot. If they could’ve been one wrestler they’d have been amazing.
Ya but Keegan Moore ended up being an ultra douche too haha

How much does this kid weigh? How tall is he? He didn't look like a HWT from the picture. I watched some of his matches from Fargo. He's very physical. Needs a lot of work on technique and conditioning based on those matches anyway.
You are correct.Very raw with plenty of athletic ability.Does not wrestle much outside of the school season.With a high level of coaching and dedication on his end he has upside but doubt he is more than a room guy.

You are correct.Very raw with plenty of athletic ability.Does not wrestle much outside of the school season.With a high level of coaching and dedication on his end he has upside but doubt he is more than a room guy.
I watched McComas's match at Pittsburg won in overtime riding out his opponent and getting an escape. Not much offense. He won 2 to 1.

What is the chance we can land Bo Bassett? I know he is a PSU lock, just wondering if we can get Jax and Bo as a package. We need to put on full court press to both. Send all big guys.
Bo Basset appears to be a lock to PSU, but they have one hurdle to overcome.

He is very afraid of open showers and social security aged men at PSU.

Imagine having Carroll, Merrill, Lockett and Forrest all in our starting lineup. We are 3/4th the way there. '26-'27 you could see all of them in the starting lineup and that would include guys like Spratley, Jamison and Williams who would all be seniors and Hughes who would be a junior. That could be a championship team right there.

Imagine having Carroll, Merrill, Lockett and Forrest all in our starting lineup. We are 3/4th the way there. '26-'27 you could see all of them in the starting lineup and that would include guys like Spratley, Jamison and Williams who would all be seniors and Hughes who would be a junior. That could be a championship team right there.
I agree but we have to get even more.PSU keeps getting more hammers and there have been many threads the last 10 years predicting championship lineups that have not panned out.

Merrill will have to prove he's the tiny exception to the hw height rule before we put him in that category.

Reactions: Chasingthirty-five
That team probably would at least be competitive with Penn State. Merrill will need to prove a kid as short as he is can compete for a Hwy title though.

That team probably would at least be competitive with Penn State. Merrill will need to prove a kid as short as he is can compete for a Hwy title though.
That team would at least make it interesting, but PSU will be hard to beat without bracket help for the foreseeable future.

Reactions: biocowboy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT