ADVERTISEMENT

Rasmussen: Respondents in both GA and PA list DEMOCRATS as America's greatest enemy, ahead of China

I’ve been saying it for years, Democrat voters and their stupidity are the greatest threat this country faces. While I do not wish violence or ill will on anyone I wouldn’t piss on a Democrat voter if they were on fire.

Reactions: Rdcldad
I’ve been saying it for years, Democrat voters and their stupidity are the greatest threat this country faces. While I do not wish violence or ill will on anyone I wouldn’t piss on a Democrat voter if they were on fire.
Are Republican voters who reject Trump and blindly support RINO Trump haters any better? I think not, in fact I think you could argue they do far more damage to the right's efforts to save America.

Are Republican voters who reject Trump and blindly support RINO Trump haters any better? I think not, in fact I think you could argue they do far more damage to the right's efforts to save America.
We have a winner. You are correct that those so called conservatives will do more damage to the conservative movement than Kamala.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT