ADVERTISEMENT

Russia and Brandon

800 years ago was the beginning of the Norman Conquest of Ireland. And the real story was that Ireland was in the middle of civil war and one side invited the Norman/English in. They never left. They imposed English law and language in an area called the Pale and imported workers from England.

The Tudor wave was about supplanting the Catholics and putting down Yorkist nobles but Ireland was already under English control via its Norman vassals. They controlled the area called the Pale. They also controlled some areas beyond the Pale as personal fiefdoms outside the control of London and the Irish Parliament.

By the time of the Tudor wave they were assimilated. The Tudors also got rid of their autonomy and private fiefdoms. This did not go well with some of the previously loyal subjects.
Henry II in about 1154?

Ukraine should have the right to join NATO if they choose, that is not aggression on the part of Ukraine or the US or NATO if you ask me... And you have me all wrong... Brandon has already lost this war, I have said that in a couple of posts now.

Posted this in another thread...

So hard to invade and over take once Russia gets rooted in. We don't have the leadership in place to put forward a winning strategy on a war they already lost. Milley and Brandon calling the shots? NATO that does not trust us? Germany that wants Russian LP gas? They get cut off on gas and there is not enough LP tankers to keep them going. Anyone notice what happened on our withdrawal with Afghanistan with this bunch in charge? If you don't invade with overwhelming force you have no chance. And getting in will be the slaughter of US soldiers. We already gave up the high ground. Some may not like me saying this, but as Americans we over value tremendously our ability to wage and win wars. The US played a major role in WW2, and we like to think we won it, but if you are honest about it, Russia paid a far bigger price and forced the Nazis to spread themselves too thin. Russia lost over 20M lives in WW2, what the US (200K - 300K) lost is a fraction of that. Russia lured the Nazis in to their brutal winter homeland and slaughtered them, and Russia paid a very high price. I have always felt Russia played rope a dope with Germany and out lasted them. Putin said a few years ago the US always gets too much credit for winning the war, and on this I agree. Certainly, the bomb took Japan out and pretty much ended it. But Japan would have gone eventually at a heavy price.
538744bc69bedd683046c952

What significant war has the US "won" since WW2? I would think long and hard about taking on Russia based on the current environment. Sacrifice in war? Russia knows what that means, over 20M dead. US is concerned about gender and bathrooms.

Brandon and his leaders asleep at the wheel, we are in check mate. This was a problem they should have addressed months ago but like everything else they are always late and screw everything up. Sleepy phucking Brandon is no joke and his whole crew of incompetent wokesters that manufacture fake problems they can solve, they have no idea, or the leadership, or the fortitude to take up real problems.

And who wants to go fight for a CIC that has been saying white nationalism is the greatest threat to our security? How about Milley who said he wants to understand white hatred? Those 2 need to be the first guys to invade.

NATO is divided right now, our own country is divided as hell. Who wants to go risk their lives for the great divider when what we needed was real diplomacy, and peace thru strength? How about taking your first year and further dividing the country? Forget military might, NATO and this country is not mentally ready for a war with Russia, especially when the US will start way down on the scoreboard due to incompetency. Some in the military is still not over what they thought was betrayal in how we left Afghanistan.

I am proud of anyone that serves our country, but no way in hell would I tell my grandson to go fight to the death to bail out a CIC that phucked this up so bad, starting with Brandon approving the Russian pipeline, that was a strategic move by Russia to finance their war and split NATO by bribing Germany with LP Gas. That was the first shot fired, and Brandon caved, and probably was paid off to do it.

I don't care to see American lives lost over the incompetence of our CIC and those that voted for Brandon. America will not be same from this, it simply will not. It could take awhile with a great President(s) to regain our international stature.

Whole thing pisses me off frankly. Thanks to the DNC and the Dims they have taken this country to a very dark and depressing state of affairs. You can ask yourself how much worse can it get? Our allies don't respect and trust us, our enemies see us super weak and lacking our American values (see us destroying them), and at home we mostly really hate each other depending on your political values. Inflation racing past the increase in real wages, empty shelves, people addicted to COVID protocols for no reason, crime out of control, border wide open, a media that lies to us all, and just on and on. How much worse can it get? I am afraid it can, I am concerned what Obama said about Brandon really has no bottom.

Hard to have much empathy for the Bolsheviks and their causalities in WWII. Remember they agreed to sell Germany raw materials after WWI and allowed Germany to train soldiers and the Air Force in Russia which was prohibited by the useless treaty of Versailles.

then they agreed to to coordinate with Germany to invade and divide Poland.

Russia often threw new conscripts into the fight with no training and many without even weapons. Massive causalities, there twisted rationale being they can follow up initial waves of attacks and scavenge weapons from the dead and maimed.

They technically survived because of US/British/Canadian lend lesese, which included planes, tanks. Half tracks, 2 1/2 ton trucks, Jeep’s, boots, food and much more. Which you’ll find no references to in eastern block history books. Lend lease basically turned that army into a mobile force.

Hate to see a war erupt and on much I agree with most here, few minor differences but it’s this simple. If Ukrainians want a country they need to fight for it. I do feel it is incumbent on the west to provide as much training and lethal aid as possible though.

If we allow people/countries/races to make major issues of past injustices then Ukraine and Holodomor and Russias/Bolsheviks treatment of Ukraine (1930’s) is in my opinion every justification needed to scrap some or a lot of NG transmission fees and stuff the Bolsheviks. Just have to be willing to pay the consequences.

Pretty obvious though there are countries that have gotten way to complacent on the US taxpayers and our military protection (prime example Germany) who should immediately be cut lose, and those that deserve much consideration for relocation of US military resources (Poland for ex).

Biden against advice, abandoned Bagram AF base with secure zones of observation 360 degrees, interlocking fields of fire and the ability to run fixed wing aircraft at a moments notice among a plethora of other strategic advantages. That idiot and the heals up idiot don’t need to be anywhere near the decision makers on what to do, when to do it and how tough it should be. Both and their advisors are abject failures. Remember what Gates said about Cho Xiden “ for 60 years he’s been on the wrong side of nearly every foreign policy decision made (paraphrasing).”

still think most of the hysteria and fear is driven by the scumbag media and politicians though. I’m still heading to Kiev on February 3, so maybe I’ll give everyone here some thoughts from the common folks in the ground 😁

Last edited:
Arguably the best lecture I’ve ever witnessed. Thank you for posting that.

That channel is one of my favorites.

Their graduates have always impressed me out in the world, flexible thinking problem solvers.

Have you watched the Rogan Peterson latest pod?

Lots of things to chew in that one.

Reactions: Medic007
The problem is the US inspired a coup against the democratically elected Ukrainian government that it perceived was being too pro-Russian, and installed their own puppet. It led to a bloody civil war because the eastern half of Ukraine considers itself more aligned with Russia and does not want to be part of NATO, an organization it considers aggressively hostile to their preferences.

So when you suggest Ukraine has a right to join NATO if it wants to you are saying the American-installed puppet should get priority over what anyone else wants. The whole affair is a giant clusterf__k very much of America’s making because our war hawks are itching to prove how much bigger their dicks are than Putin’s. I don’t think this is about Biden’s weakness as much as it is about our security state having their own coup of sorts right here in the good old USA.
I have spent many man months there and know government people from top to bottom, as well as people on both sides of the argument (W and E Ukraine + Crimea).

99% of W Ukraine align themselves with Europe and have for centuries. Only about 50% of the E aligns with Russia, but only about 50% of those (25%) really wanted Russia to invade. The government is by no means a product of a coup. They simply have outvoted the Russian appologists. They have begged and pleaded NATO (and the EU) to include them, and the BIGGEST mistake in all of this is we all sat on our hands. If that had already been done, Putin would never (in a million years) invade.

When communism fell, it was, in fact arbitrary to include Crimea and E Ukraine in with Ukraine, one of many geographical "mistakes" made all over E Europe. Ask yourself why Putin hasn't invaded all of the other dozens of geographical mistakes?

Speaking of lack of diplomacy, why didn't Putin ask nicely if there was interest in E Ukraine taking a vote to see if they wanted to secede off to Russia? I'll tell you 2 reasons. 1) The vote would've narrowly failed (roughly 50/50).....and 2) Putin wasn't interested in that because he wants the whole thing. That is why, even after W Ukraine took NATO off the table, he still invaded not just E Ukraine, but the whole country.

They only recently cleaned up 90% of centuries old corruption and their Ag economy is amazingly strong. They've virtually sold off all of the assets that were a product of corruption and were proud of their accomplishments at building an entrepreneurial economy

I have spent many man months there and know government people from top to bottom, as well as people on both sides of the argument (W and E Ukraine + Crimea).

99% of W Ukraine align themselves with Europe and have for centuries. Only about 50% of the E aligns with Russia, but only about 50% of those (25%) really wanted Russia to invade. The government is by no means a product of a coup. They simply have outvoted the Russian appologists. They have begged and pleaded NATO (and the EU) to include them, and the BIGGEST mistake in all of this is we all sat on our hands. If that had already been done, Putin would never (in a million years) invade.

When communism fell, it was, in fact arbitrary to include Crimea and E Ukraine in with Ukraine, one of many geographical "mistakes" made all over E Europe. Ask yourself why Putin hasn't invaded all of the other dozens of geographical mistakes?

Speaking of lack of diplomacy, why didn't Putin ask nicely if there was interest in E Ukraine taking a vote to see if they wanted to secede off to Russia? I'll tell you 2 reasons. 1) The vote would've narrowly failed (roughly 50/50).....and 2) Putin wasn't interested in that because he wants the whole thing. That is why, even after W Ukraine took NATO off the table, he still invaded not just E Ukraine, but the whole country.

They only recently cleaned up 90% of centuries old corruption and their Ag economy is amazingly strong. They've virtually sold off all of the assets that were a product of corruption and were proud of their accomplishments at building an entrepreneurial economy
I don't know you, but I do appreciate the time you took to give us your insight. I hope you post often on the subject in light of the current reality.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT