ADVERTISEMENT

Rasmussen: Poll: Only 19 Percent Strongly Approve of Joe Biden’s Performance, 49 Percent Strongly Disapprove

GunsOfFrankEaton

Heisman Winner
Aug 24, 2003
Only 19 percent of likely voters strongly approve of President Joe Biden’s performance, down three points in two weeks, a Monday Rasmussen poll revealed.

After Biden’s two-hour press conference last week in which he was questioned why 49 percent of voters believe he is mentally unfit to be president, 49 percent also strongly disapproved of Biden’s presidential performance, a 30 point differential.

But remember, this demented pedophile pulled down more votes than Barack Obama.

GettyImages-1231811606.jpg

That’s Mr. Frank to you. 😎
Okay Mr. Frank. You're already watching those numbers, huh? I can never tell when we're supposed to ignore pollling numbers because real statemen don't worryabout that, and they're cooked, or if it's safe to start watching them again.

Reactions: my_2cents
Dang Frank, one year in and you're already monitoring the polls?
Okay Mr. Frank. You're already watching those numbers, huh? I can never tell when we're supposed to ignore pollling numbers because real statemen don't worryabout that, and they're cooked, or if it's safe to start watching them again.
🤣🤣

They are all about polls now. Except that latest Fox News poll.

🤣🤣

🤣🤣

They are all about polls now. Except that latest Fox News poll.

🤣🤣
Oh?

They never aggregated polls... MAGA always points out the "best" one and says the others are bad, lol. That was a constant thing during trump's shitshow.

Reactions: my_2cents
SAMPLE DATA tells us the story about polls. When Quinnipiac finds unfavorable numbers for a Democrat, it's plenty bad. When Q finds unfavorable numbers with a Republican, it's quite normal.

The poll name escapes me. The poll that nailed 2016, forecast the same result in 2020. Oops! Mollie Hemingway explains the Oops! in her book Rigged.

Anecdotal but I wore my “Let’s Go Brandon” face cover from TUL > IAH > STL Sunday. Shocked at the number of people who gave me the thumbs up, said I like your mask or screamed out “Let’s Go Brandon.” I quit counting but easily had 70+ folks do one of the three. Lots of plane crews in that as well.

Good times!

Anecdotal but I wore my “Let’s Go Brandon” face cover from TUL > IAH > STL Sunday. Shocked at the number of people who gave me the thumbs up, said I like your mask or screamed out “Let’s Go Brandon.” I quit counting but easily had 70+ folks do one of the three. Lots of plane crews in that as well.

Good times!
God that must've felt so good. To belong to something bigger than oneself can be thrilling.

Oh?

They never aggregated polls... MAGA always points out the "best" one and says the others are bad, lol. That was a constant thing during trump's shitshow.
I take the actual poll results with a huge grain of salt because of the sampling and questioning process can lead to unintended (or intended) biases to appear. However, the directionality of the same polls does matter as each of the data points has the same 'bias' built in. So when I look at 538 (a left-leaning site), and they show Biden's approval rating started at inauguration at +17 (53% approve, 36% unapproved) and now sits at -12.6 (53.9 disapprove, 41.3 approve). That's aggregated across a large number of polls weighted for quality by a left-leaning statistician. And its still expanding. On Jan 1. Biden's rating was only a -8.3 vs. the -12.6 today.

I take the actual poll results with a huge grain of salt because of the sampling and questioning process can lead to unintended (or intended) biases to appear. However, the directionality of the same polls does matter as each of the data points has the same 'bias' built in. So when I look at 538 (a left-leaning site), and they show Biden's approval rating started at inauguration at +17 (53% approve, 36% unapproved) and now sits at -12.6 (53.9 disapprove, 41.3 approve). That's aggregated across a large number of polls weighted for quality by a left-leaning statistician. And its still expanding. On Jan 1. Biden's rating was only a -8.3 vs. the -12.6 today.

Aggregating polls is typically way better than cherry picking, assuming there are competent polls to aggregate.

Aggregating polls is typically way better than cherry picking, assuming there are competent polls to aggregate.
I assume 538 meets your criteria for measuring and selecting polls to aggregate? If not, do you have an example of polling you consider acceptable for discussion?

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT