ADVERTISEMENT

Rand Paul

BIGOSUFAN

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Aug 7, 2001
Upper Arlington, OH
If they were to harm or worse a politician or his family the gloves would come off Trump and rightfully so.

Reactions: squeak
As a parent do you reward your children for throwing a temper tantrum or do you provide a little tough love discipline? It's the same with all of these riots. These people are throwing a temper tantrum and the people that vote for Joe Biden will be rewarding those temper tantrums. When you reward bad behavior you get more bad behavior.

What would the media be saying if this was a Dem Senator and right wing group. I can guarantee you Republican Congress members would have come out and condemned it, yet silence from the left. This was a US Senator. I don’t care what you believe, that should never happen here.

What would the media be saying if this was a Dem Senator and right wing group. I can guarantee you Republican Congress members would have come out and condemned it, yet silence from the left. This was a US Senator. I don’t care what you believe, that should never happen here.
True, however, I doubt many of the people there knew he was a Senator. All they knew is he came from the WH and that was sufficient to go after him and his wife.

It should never happen to anybody. Who gives a rat’s ass that it was a Senator?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT