ADVERTISEMENT

Adolph Biden goes after Conservative Americans with his Black Shirts behind him.

Do you have any desire to compromise with President Biden and work with him to address the problems we face as a nation?
You might want to compromise that cock from yer throat junior. You haven't a clue of our nations problems. You sound hoarse.

You might want to compromise that cock from yer throat junior. You haven't a clue of our nations problems. You sound hoarse.
See what I mean @Ponca Dan?

And this is what many in the MAGA group says to anybody (including Republicans) who dares to work with the President, agree with the President on something, or opposees Trump on something. They get called RINOs, or worse. Just look at the Republicans on this board who get viciously attacked by the MAGA crowd anytime they raise just a critique of Trump.

So again, what would you have or want the President to say in order to outreach to MAGA in compromise? What do you believe MAGA would actually compromise with him on?

See what I mean @Ponca Dan?

And this is what many in the MAGA group says to anybody (including Republicans) who dares to work with the President, agree with the President on something, or opposees Trump on something. They get called RINOs, or worse. Just look at the Republicans on this board who get viciously attacked by the MAGA crowd anytime they raise just a critique of Trump.

So again, what would you have or want the President to say in order to outreach to MAGA in compromise? What do you believe MAGA would actually compromise with him on?
Fjb, and you. 🤣

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Do you have any desire to compromise with President Biden and work with him to address the problems we face as a nation?

No. He's not the one who can fix it. He's made it very clear what he thinks of the people of America. Too late. Damage done. Only conservatives and right-leaning moderates can fix it. Seriously.

What would you have or want the President to say in order to outreach to MAGA in compromise? What do you believe MAGA would actually compromise with him on?

Keep in mind this group is made up of individuals who truly believe President Biden is a pedophile. They say it all the time. Many (if not all) of them still believe he stole the election and cheated, thus illegitimate. Every policy he proposes or support, they oppose.

So again, what would you have or want the President to say in order to outreach to a group that includes individuals like @Corndog2021? What do you believe they would actually compromise with him on?

After watching you leftists during the Trump Administration you should be asking yourself that question.

No. He's not the one who can fix it. Only conservatives and right-leaning moderates can fix it. Seriously.
Thank you for being honest and making my point.

@Ponca Dan, again take note. So, what would you have or want the President to say in order to outreach to MAGA in compromise? What do you believe MAGA would actually compromise with him on?

After watching you leftists during the Trump Administration you should be asking yourself that question.
You seem to be confusing my position. I'm not the one arguing for compromise with MAGA. I don't believe there is a possibility of anyone who is not MAGA finding compromise with MAGA unless they do exactly what Trump wants. And that, of course, isn't compromise.

Now, not all Republicans are MAGA. There are some Republicans that Biden and Democrats can work with, can find common ground. President Biden mentioned this in his speech. But MAGA just attacks those Republicans too. Viciously.

Reactions: davidallen
You seem to be confusing my position. I'm not the one arguing for compromise with MAGA. I don't believe there is a possibility of anyone who is not MAGA finding compromise with MAGA unless they do exactly what Trump wants. And that, of course, isn't compromise.

Now, not all Republicans are MAGA. There are some Republicans that Biden and Democrats can work with, can find common ground. President Biden mentioned this in his speech. But MAGA just attacks those Republicans too. Viciously.

I guess you are forgetting Biden campaign on being the great uniter, it's up to him to find that compromise. But who are we kidding Biden or the left never wanted compromise, they want obedience and that's not going to happen without a fight.

I guess you are forgetting Biden campaign on being the great uniter
I haven't forgotten this. Two points regarding this.

First, the President has attempted to work across the aisle to address the problems we are facing. He even mentioned this in his speech, when he referenced being able to work with mainstream Republicans. In fact, his willingness to move towards the center seeking compromise often upset progressives to the left of him in his own party. They have wanted him to push harder and do more. There is a reason progressives were talking about running a progressive challenger in '24 if Biden seeks re-election.

And second, I think in some ways, Biden was rather naive about his ability to work with the MAGA cult. Biden has a long history of trying to work with almost anybody and I think he thought MAGA was similar to groups he had sought compromise with in the past. MAGA is a different beast though and I think the President has finally realized this. Hence, the speech he gave the other night.

But who are we kidding Biden or the left never wanted compromise, they want obedience and that's not going to happen without a fight.
This is absolutely hilarious coming from a Trump supporter! When have you ever shown any type of disobedience to Trump or the right-wing propagandist line?

Biden has routinely been criticized by Democrats since becoming President. As I've already noted, some progressives have criticized him. There has been the talk of Biden not seeking re-election and rumors about potential primary challengers. Did you see the President go out and publicly attack these Democrats? Call them fake Democrats? Say they need to be voted out of office and replaced with a Democrat loyal to him? Nope.

Now compare that to what Trump does when any Republican dares to disagree with him.

“Vote, vote, vote” is the best you can come up with? SMH.
Come on now Putin Dan, don't disappear and go to bed this early.

Again, what would you have or want the President to say in order to outreach to MAGA in compromise? What do you believe MAGA would actually compromise with him on?

What would you have or want the President to say in order to outreach to MAGA in compromise? What do you believe MAGA would actually compromise with him on?

Keep in mind this group is made up of individuals who truly believe President Biden is a pedophile. They say it all the time. Many (if not all) of them still believe he stole the election and cheated, thus illegitimate. Every policy he proposes or support, they oppose.

So again, what would you have or want the President to say in order to outreach to a group that includes individuals like @Corndog2021? What do you believe they would actually compromise with him on?
If this guy doesn’t think Biden has shown pedophile tendencies……..he is wearing some really dark blue shades to view the world.

Thank you for sharing. He said a lot, without really saying much. He also made a number of false claims.

Two examples of the false claims he made. The President didn't label all conservative Americans MAGA Republicans. The President also didn't paint all Republicans as insurrectionists. In fact, the President clearly said the opposite. So where did he come up with these false notions? Who is he listening to that told him this is what the President said?

What did he mean by many of the terms he used? Such as "defending our country against tyranny," "our great nation is under a moral, physical, and spiritual assault," "believe in freedom of speech, the freedom to exercise our religion," "the rule of law." What does these terms mean to him? Does he believe in freedom of religion for everybody, even those he disagrees with? Does he oppose those who would force their religious beliefs upon all Americans through legislation or Supreme Court rulings? Does he believe the rule of law applies to Trump too? His words sound nice, but again, what does he really mean by them?

He spoke of the government not saddling the next generation with unsurmountable debt. Ok, has he celebrated the decrease in the federal deficit since Biden became President? Did he support and celebrate Biden's move to forgive student debt and help that next generation?

Lastly, as to freedom of speech, did he not just exercise his freedom of speech? Yes he did.

So again, he said a lot, but a lot of what he said wasn't true and he didn't clarify many of the words he used.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Come on now Putin Dan, don't disappear and go to bed this early.

Again, what would you have or want the President to say in order to outreach to MAGA in compromise? What do you believe MAGA would actually compromise with him on?
I have neither disappeared nor gone to bed. I simply have no desire to engage with you, with one simple exception: I appreciate that you are willing to acknowledge that Biden’s speech had not one sentiment that he understands what society most MAGA people seek, nor does he care to ever know. To him MAGA is a derogatory term to be used after the same fashion as old-time Democrats from the south used the n-word. He views MAGA people in the same light as they viewed blacks: subhumans not worthy of consideration. You, unlike @davidallen, at least understand and approve of his attitude and his intended treatment of what you consider to be second class citizens; if oppression is called on then bring it forth! You have the balls to say it. Your compatriot, @davidallen, feels the same way but hasn’t the courage to out himself. Now, that being said I have no desire to engage with you any further.

Karen Intensifies GIF by MOODMAN

Thank you for sharing. He said a lot, without really saying much. He also made a number of false claims.

Two examples of the false claims he made. The President didn't label all conservative Americans MAGA Republicans. The President also didn't paint all Republicans as insurrectionists. In fact, the President clearly said the opposite. So where did he come up with these false notions? Who is he listening to that told him this is what the President said?

What did he mean by many of the terms he used? Such as "defending our country against tyranny," "our great nation is under a moral, physical, and spiritual assault," "believe in freedom of speech, the freedom to exercise our religion," "the rule of law." What does these terms mean to him? Does he believe in freedom of religion for everybody, even those he disagrees with? Does he oppose those who would force their religious beliefs upon all Americans through legislation or Supreme Court rulings? Does he believe the rule of law applies to Trump too? His words sound nice, but again, what does he really mean by them?

He spoke of the government not saddling the next generation with unsurmountable debt. Ok, has he celebrated the decrease in the federal deficit since Biden became President? Did he support and celebrate Biden's move to forgive student debt and help that next generation?

Lastly, as to freedom of speech, did he not just exercise his freedom of speech? Yes he did.

So again, he said a lot, but a lot of what he said wasn't true and he didn't clarify many of the words he used.

I have neither disappeared nor gone to bed. I simply have no desire to engage with you, with one simple exception: I appreciate that you are willing to acknowledge that Biden’s speech had not one sentiment that he understands what society most MAGA people seek, nor does he care to ever know. To him MAGA is a derogatory term to be used after the same fashion as old-time Democrats from the south used the n-word. He views MAGA people in the same light as they viewed blacks: subhumans not worthy of consideration. You, unlike @davidallen, at least understand and approve of his attitude and his intended treatment of what you consider to be second class citizens; if oppression is called on then bring it forth! You have the balls to say it. Your compatriot, @davidallen, feels the same way but hasn’t the courage to out himself. Now, that being said I have no desire to engage with you any further.
Who wants to engage a knucklehead. ,😃

To him MAGA is a derogatory term to be used after the same fashion as old-time Democrats from the south used the n-word. He views MAGA people in the same light as they viewed blacks: subhumans not worthy of consideration.
You mean many of those old-time Democrats who fled the Democratic Party for the Republican Party when they discovered the Democratic Party was thankfully changing. Those who, in many ways, could be considered the forerunners of the MAGA movement.

Make sure you acknowledge the complete historical record.

Your compatriot, @davidallen, feels the same way but hasn’t the courage to out himself.
@davidallen answered your question and has given his view. Unlike you, who almost always refuses to answer direct questions about your claims. Just as you have yet to answer the question @davidallen asked of you, as well as the question I've asked of you.

Now, that being said I have no desire to engage with you any further.
🤣🤣

Passive-aggressive time for you huh?

Here we are once again. You demanding others answer your questions while refusing to answer direct questions posed to you. Using your own standard, your refusal to answer these questions must mean you have no answer. You have no ability to back up your assertions, as usual.

Stop playing your games for once and do that which you demand of others. What would you have or want the President to say in order to outreach to MAGA in compromise? What do you believe MAGA would actually compromise with him on?

You mean many of those old-time Democrats who fled the Democratic Party for the Republican Party when they discovered the Democratic Party was thankfully changing. Those who, in many ways, could be considered the forerunners of the MAGA movement.

Make sure you acknowledge the complete historical record.

@davidallen answered your question and has given his view. Unlike you, who almost always refuses to answer direct questions about your claims. Just as you have yet to answer the question @davidallen asked of you, as well as the question I've asked of you.

🤣🤣

Passive-aggressive time for you huh?

Here we are once again. You demanding others answer your questions while refusing to answer direct questions posed to you. Using your own standard, your refusal to answer these questions must mean you have no answer. You have no ability to back up your assertions, as usual.

Stop playing your games for once and do that which you demand of others. What would you have or want the President to say in order to outreach to MAGA in compromise? What do you believe MAGA would actually compromise with him on?
Squirt go ahead.😁

I guess you are forgetting Biden campaign on being the great uniter, it's up to him to find that compromise. But who are we kidding Biden or the left never wanted compromise, they want obedience and that's not going to happen without a fight.
Nothing has been forgotten. MAGAts have made it clear, the great reconciliation will necessarily exclude them. Too bad isn't it?

Reactions: my_2cents
It is what it is. You on the other are crawdadding away from your earlier assertion just as I thought you would. Congrats Danny.
Not crawdadding, David. I’m just trying to get you to admit the truth: the speech was unnecessarily divisive by a man that campaigned as a unifier. I asked you to point to one sentence that could be considered unifying and you struck out. Refusing to admit there was nothing unifying in the speech while pretending otherwise is the epitome of crawdadding. At least @my_2cents, bless his troubled soul, can admit it. Why can’t you? As soon as you admit you are wrong or point to a unification theme in the speech I’ll be happy to point to paragraphs that were divisive. Paragraphs, I say, because there is no one sentence more egregious than the others.

Not crawdadding, David.
Of course you are. You have now been asked two direct questions on this thread that you refuse to answer. You also refuse to accept or even try to understand the answer @davidallen gave you. Neither of which is surprising, as this is what you typically do.

Here are those two questions Putin Dan. Man up and actually answer them instead of playing your games. .
Just a quote or two that illustrates "divisive", "hateful", "brutal", "dehumanizing". You could do that can't you?

Reactions: davidallen
Not crawdadding, David. I’m just trying to get you to admit the truth: the speech was unnecessarily divisive by a man that campaigned as a unifier. I asked you to point to one sentence that could be considered unifying and you struck out. Refusing to admit there was nothing unifying in the speech while pretending otherwise is the epitome of crawdadding. At least @my_2cents, bless his troubled soul, can admit it. Why can’t you? As soon as you admit you are wrong or point to a unification theme in the speech I’ll be happy to point to paragraphs that were divisive. Paragraphs, I say, because there is no one sentence more egregious than the others.
Sounds like when need to rename DodgeAllen to ClintonDavidAllen.

Refusing to admit there was nothing unifying in the speech while pretending otherwise is the epitome of crawdadding. At least @my_2cents, bless his troubled soul, can admit it.
I never admitted this Putin Dan. No need for you to misrepresent my position in your attempt to dodge the questions you have been asked.

If you can't answer the questions, just admit it and go to bed. That way you can act like you forgot all about this discussion tomorrow!🤣🤣

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT