ADVERTISEMENT

Adolph Biden goes after Conservative Americans with his Black Shirts behind him.

.. the speech was unnecessarily divisive ...
And yet you have nothing to point to.

We had a weak attempt that highlighted among other things [checks notes] "green energy". Surely you can do better than that Danny. Surely?

It is interesting how you have pivoted from "the most divisive" to "unnecessarily divisive". Perhaps you actually read and/or watched a replay rather than relying on others to inform your opinion?

And yet you have nothing to point to.

We had a weak attempt that highlighted among other things [checks notes] "green energy". Surely you can do better than that Danny. Surely?

It is interesting how you have pivoted from "the most divisive" to "unnecessarily divisive". Perhaps you actually read and/or watched a replay rather than relying on others to inform your opinion?
Forgive me, David, for attempting to use more than one adjective in describing the divisiveness of the speech, but I’ll return to the original and repeat it was the most divisive official proclamation by a president in memory. Feel better now? Yes, I both listened to and read the speech and have my answer on cue just waiting for you to provide something - anything! - unifying you found that I missed. Check your notes again! Surely there must be something for you to point to. You seem so confident, there must be something.

Hearing lots of noise on tax revolt- sounds super. They have brainwashed us for a Longtime that it's our duty while they use the money against us....they have zero accountability yet they tell us exactly what we have to do.

Taxes are voluntary but the mafia don't like it when you don't pay- if most of the country got on board they would crap their drawers- no money to do evil things with they would wither away after they throw an initial fit

Idk if they would hate the tax revolt worse or when a Trump gets reseated (not in 2024- before) I'd say tax revolt would piss then off worse they sure love their greed.

Our forefathers threw tea in the sea for a 2 percent tax- look at what we've become

With no supporting evidence or examples. Uh huh. Sure you do.
It’s 12:45. I’m going to bed. That will give you the rest of the night to scour the speech looking for something that suggests Biden wants rapprochement with MAGA. Post it once you’ve found it and when I get up tomorrow I’ll direct you to the part that is disgustingly divisive. Is “disgustingly” acceptable as a synonym to “detestable?”

Reactions: okcpokefan12
  • Angry
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
It’s 12:45. I’m going to bed. That will give you the rest of the night to scour the speech looking for something that suggests Biden wants rapprochement with MAGA. Post it once you’ve found it and when I get up tomorrow I’ll direct you to the part that is disgustingly divisive. Is “disgustingly” acceptable as a synonym to “detestable?”
Remember when Trump disgustingly suggested Ben Carson was a child molester (Carson had just passed him in the polls)? That would be a good use of the word "disgustingly".

Remember when Trump disgustingly suggested Ben Carson was a child molester (Carson had just passed him in the polls)? That would be a good use of the word "disgustingly".

Or when Cank called millions of Americans "Deplorables" what about the left and dear leaders calling Trump Supporters Nazis? Fascists? Racists? Extremists? What about if you don't vote for me you aint Black? I could go on and on but your dumbass would never get it. Meh

It’s 12:45. I’m going to bed.
Well, it is now the next day. Has @Ponca Dan experienced his nightly Alzheimers and forgotten about this discussion and the questions he still refuses to answer?

Once again, here are the questions for him to continue to dodge . . .
Just a quote or two that illustrates "divisive", "hateful", "brutal", "dehumanizing". You could do that can't you?
What would you have or want the President to say in order to outreach to MAGA in compromise? What do you believe MAGA would actually compromise with him on?

Donald Trump is a schmuck. This thread is about Joe Biden. I know you are wetting your pants waiting to spring a Trump what-aboutism (look what Trump said that is worse!) once I post Biden’s disgustingly detestable quotes, and that’s why you are trying every trick you know to get me to do it. So you might as well unload your “gotcha” now, because until you show any quote where Biden sought peace with MAGA I will be steadfast in my patience. You have my permission, David! Spring your gotcha!

Donald Trump is a schmuck. This thread is about Joe Biden.
No this thread is also about Trump, since that is who the President was discussing in his speech, along with Trump's cult. You can't act like President Biden delivered this speech without any context or tons of evidence to back up everything he said.

It is hilarious though to watch the extent you have gone in dodging two simple questions in this thread. Yet, the questions remain Putin Dan . . .
Just a quote or two that illustrates "divisive", "hateful", "brutal", "dehumanizing". You could do that can't you?
What would you have or want the President to say in order to outreach to MAGA in compromise? What do you believe MAGA would actually compromise with him on?

No. Clean energy is not a threat to me. But overbearing, punishing government overreach by the climate alarmists is a threat. See Gavin Nuesome and California. Solar and wind is nowhere near ready to snuff out the fossil fuels industry. Not even close.

BTW - You charging your EV does not make you green. Batteries, store energy. They don’t create energy. Lithium Ion batteries are an environmental disaster in the making.
You can define all seven components of critical thinking. Getting through to the slow is completely beyond your reach.

Donald Trump is a schmuck. This thread is about Joe Biden. I know you are wetting your pants waiting to spring a Trump what-aboutism (look what Trump said that is worse!) once I post Biden’s disgustingly detestable quotes, and that’s why you are trying every trick you know to get me to do it. So you might as well unload your “gotcha” now, because until you show any quote where Biden sought peace with MAGA I will be steadfast in my patience. You have my permission, David! Spring your gotcha!
No Trump is not a schmuck. He's about the only guy out there fighting while the OSU Normie board just bitches about what happened but doesn't lift a finger to try to cure the situation. First the Republicans all left him on an island for four years and did nothing to help him while the country literally roasted him 24/7/365- and most aiding in the coup. Now there's not even half of America that will lift a finger to help him and call to have the country destroyers ousted.

I would say Trump is the least of a whole bunch of schmucks in this country...we are a total spoiled wuss society that get their beliefs from a tv- and not many people would even attempt to disagree with that.

You loosely chastise the one of few that had been fighting for you the last 6 years- kudos.

Agreed. Trump is a schmuck. It occurred to me that I should provide you an example of disgusting - I picked something from the recent past given your short memory. Hope it helps!

You can define all seven components of critical thinking. Getting through to the slow is completely beyond your reach.
Speaking of schmuck, I’ve been meaning to ask - did your grandson, the one who worked in the failed Trump reelection campaign, did he get a pair of those infamous Trump cuff links? You know the ones I’m talking about right?

Looks like ClintonDavidAllen was in full effect last night. If you really want to watch him dance, ask him if Pedo Joe showering with his daughter Ashley was appropriate.

No Trump is not a schmuck. He's about the only guy out there fighting while the OSU Normie board just bitches about what happened but doesn't lift a finger to try to cure the situation. First the Republicans all left him on an island for four years and did nothing to help him while the country literally roasted him 24/7/365- and most aiding in the coup. Now there's not even half of America that will lift a finger to help him and call to have the country destroyers ousted.

I would say Trump is the least of a whole bunch of schmucks in this country...we are a total spoiled wuss society that get their beliefs from a tv- and not many people would even attempt to disagree with that.

You loosely chastise the one of few that had been fighting for you the last 6 years- kudos.

Please, tell us about all you have done. Sounds like you lifted a finger to cure the situation. I'm anxiously waiting to hear about all you have done. Go.

Agreed. Trump is a schmuck. It occurred to me that I should provide you an example of disgusting - I picked something from the recent past given your short memory. Hope it helps!
Tell the truth, David. Did you remember your example or did you come across it during your desperate Google search trying to find something worse DJT said? Be honest!

QornDog the unifier. Bringing me and @Marocain Poke together at last.

Handshake Bros GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Please, tell us about all you have done. Sounds like you lifted a finger to cure the situation. I'm anxiously waiting to hear about all you have done. Go.
Told countless peeps that Do not do their own research to stay away from the poison (I'm sorry you didn't listen)🤪

Campaigned for several MAGA candidates- spent time and money to try and get good conservatives instead of POS establishment

Ran for a position (hate to say republican side) and won so I am involved more with the Republican POS party- since Trump And some of these other MAGA candidates chose to run for the feckless Republicans instead of starting a Patriot type party - I capitulated. I believe the system can't be fixed but doing what I can in the mean time

Am on several social media outlets sharing the truth as much as possible- this Normie board is the ONLY forum I'm on where they think pedo coup election stealer should remain in power and we should keep paying the mafia extortion money they steal and launder- they call them taxes

Bet between the wife and I and others we have stopped scores from ruining their immune system by volunteering to be lab rats- this one I'm most proud of. When most wont have to guts to walk into stores and tell them we ain't putting on those hypoxia old timers causing fear diapers on, and the normie board where most are afraid to speak out about taking of the poison - beats all I have ever seen.

I Guess what I've tried to get done pales in comparison to your "obey every command from the CCP/NWO, cower in the corner with quad masks, lab rat volunteering, and your trolling those who tell others not to take poison lmao- you should be proud ?"😳

You take the cake 22- if there's a poster boy for the OSU Normie board it's you- you and your amigos think arguing with 14 year olds from their mommies house makes you tough- it's kinda funny. But you take it a stop further- trying to dismiss people speaking out about what's going on- like your twin non medic flat out lying about the NIH saying ivermectin works on the Coof- y'all will go to the ovens buying faux news Propaganda

Told countless peeps that Do not do their own research to stay away from the poison (I'm sorry you didn't listen)🤪

Campaigned for several MAGA candidates- spent time and money to try and get good conservatives instead of POS establishment

Ran for a position (hate to say republican side) and won so I am involved more with the Republican POS party- since Trump And some of these other MAGA candidates chose to run for the feckless Republicans instead of starting a Patriot type party - I capitulated. I believe the system can't be fixed but doing what I can in the mean time

Am on several social media outlets sharing the truth as much as possible- this Normie board is the ONLY forum I'm on where they think pedo coup election stealer should remain in power and we should keep paying the mafia extortion money they steal and launder- they call them taxes

Bet between the wife and I and others we have stopped scores from ruining their immune system by volunteering to be lab rats- this one I'm most proud of. When most wont have to guts to walk into stores and tell them we ain't putting on those hypoxia old timers causing fear diapers on, and the normie board where most are afraid to speak out about taking of the poison - beats all I have ever seen.

I Guess what I've tried to get done pales in comparison to your "obey every command from the CCP/NWO, cower in the corner with quad masks, lab rat volunteering, and your trolling those who tell others not to take poison lmao- you should be proud ?"😳

You take the cake 22- if there's a poster boy for the OSU Normie board it's you- you and your amigos think arguing with 14 year olds from their mommies house makes you tough- it's kinda funny. But you take it a stop further- trying to dismiss people speaking out about what's going on- like your twin non medic flat out lying about the NIH saying ivermectin works on the Coof- y'all will go to the ovens buying faux news Propaganda

So, in other words, your post was just more projection. All you do is bitch on social media, and you’re a do-nothing normie. Nice try trying to cram 10 pounds of BS in a 5 pound bag (of BS) there Bub. Nobody believes you. lol. What a mega bullshitter you are.

So, in other words, your post was just more projection. All you do is bitch on social media, and you’re a do-nothing normie. Nice try trying to cram 10 pounds of BS in a 5 pound bag (of BS) there Bub. Nobody believes you. lol. What a mega bullshitter you are.
Just told you what I have done bitch- list is much longer but you just do what you do- tell us how good the shots are 22?

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT