ADVERTISEMENT

Adolph Biden goes after Conservative Americans with his Black Shirts behind him.

So, in other words, your post was just more projection. All you do is bitch on social media, and you’re a do-nothing normie. Nice try trying to cram 10 pounds of BS in a 5 pound bag (of BS) there Bub. Nobody believes you. lol. What a mega bullshitter you are.
Hey non medic liked your reply- the one who just lied about NIH admitting ivermectin is super duper on the Coof 🤪

💩 People like you is why the laughing poop icon was created.
Gotta be hard for a drone like you to understand that some Of us are trying to do some Things...whether they'll help will see. People like you that just bitch and won't do anything at all except say "thank you sir may I have another" when big bro and big pharm say to take another poison shot and put on quad masks.

Tell us how great big brother is? Tell us how big Pharma really cares about us and not about making hundreds of billions.

Tell us how great the shots are booster boy Prez

Lol, no it’s not
This is spot on though...

631237ee7b934.jpeg

I don’t know how you could get this so backward. Joe Biden is a modern day John Adams fighting to preserve our status as the Land of the Free. It’s Donald Trump and his followers who are doing everything in their power to create an American Reich. @davidallen has the quotes - dozens of them he remembers verbatim - that prove it beyond a shadow of doubt. I’m sure he’ll willingly regale us with a couple dozen of them if we ask nicely.

I don’t know how you could get this so backward. Joe Biden is a modern day John Adams fighting to preserve our status as the Land of the Free. It’s Donald Trump and his followers who are doing everything in their power to create an American Reich. @davidallen has the quotes - dozens of them he remembers verbatim - that prove it beyond a shadow of doubt. I’m sure he’ll willingly regale us with a couple dozen of them if we ask nicely.

Someday when you get a little older, learn the damned blue font! :D

That and some bodies to be processed.
In Portland protests? Well you're right, there is that kid the Marshall shot between the eyes with a bean bag because [checks notes] he was sick of hearing John Lennon from that big ass boom box. He didn't die though, just brain damaged.

In Portland protests? Well you're right, there is that kid the Marshall shot between the eyes with a bean bag because [checks notes] he was sick of hearing John Lennon from that big ass boom box. He didn't die though, just brain damaged.
Ha ha ha ha ha! 😅

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT