ADVERTISEMENT

rand paul is a beaut

When the next Democrat gets into the Whitehouse that Republicans don't like all it takes to start an impeachment is a Whistleblower to make an allegation and off we go. Doesn't matter if the allegation is true or not just the allegation is enough to start impeachment. Personally that is not the way I want our government run and I know the Founders damn sure didn't want it done that way.

The dims don't care, they know he won't be impeached its all about trying to hurt him in 2020 so they can take back power.
If Biden was not a 2020 Candidate and just a private citizen none of this would even matter, they tried everything else and November is getting close so they had to hurry up with their Peach Mint before the election.
When this fails it will be something else, been that way since 2016 and they won't stop now.

I would add that even with all that Obama did and even what Bill Clinton did I never thought they should be nor wanted either impeached. What they did makes what they accuse Trump of pales in comparison. I am just sick of the whole tired mess. My only hope is that it costs the Dims dearly for this charade.

Last edited:
There was no whistleblower. Ciaramella is nothing but a deep state leaker. I think we'll find out that not only did he and other NSC staffers who defected to Schiff's staff plot together on the current impeachment plan...

1. we'll find out that a trial balloon of the Aid plan was tested on the javelins we provided, and Schiff helped plan the course of events for the current impeachment flop - knowing all they needed to do was get Trump to mention Biden on the phone call.

2. Ciaramella was also motivated by his own involvement with Biden and Ukraine corruption that will eventually be revealed and he "blew the whistle" to help protect himself.

Nothing remotely ethical about his Brennan disciple. We've executed spies in this country for less than this piece of shit has done.

LTC Vindman needs to be counting snowflakes in Kavik, Alaska for the remainder of his career.

The reason the WB has never been questioned is he either tells the truth about his meetings with Schiff and his staff, or perjures himself or pleads the 5th. Two out of three of those aren't good options.

One of our country's founding principles is the right to face your accuser. Under no circumstance can this right be negated by some BS whistle blower law concocted by whoever. Even though Trump will not be impeached the Republicans need to file suit and push this to the SCOTUS to have it ruled unconstitutional.

LTC Vindman needs to be counting snowflakes in Kavik, Alaska for the remainder of his career.

The reason the WB has never been questioned is he either tells the truth about his meetings with Schiff and his staff, or perjures himself or pleads the 5th. Two out of three of those aren't good options.

You misspelled Leavenworth.

I caught one of Rush's shows one day and heard him call LTC Vindman, "Oh Say Can You See Vindman". Every since every time I hear his name, I hear Oh Say Can You See Vindman. Makes me smile every time.
So there are still people who listen to Rush.....that explains a lot of things on site

Reactions: my_2cents
So there are still people who listen to Rush.....that explains a lot of things on site

c77.jpg

Yea there are millions of people that listen to Rush everyday. You should check in from time to time. Quite entertaining and you might just hear something that you don't hear from the propaganda arm of the Democratic Party. Saw a stat that showed impeachment coverage on ABC, CBS, and NBC was 100% negative towards Trump. Yea totally unbiased. SMFH.

Yea there are millions of people that listen to Rush everyday. You should check in from time to time. Quite entertaining and you might just hear something that you don't hear from the propaganda arm of the Democratic Party.

lmao!

You literally reference the the "propaganda arm of the Democratic Party" while defending Rush? Rush is nothing but propaganda man. Rush could have done Baghdad Bob's job back in 2003 lol!

I agree.

And yes, unfortunately there are still those who listen to Rush. And they actually really believe the propaganda he spews.

Rand Paul is playing with fire and coming very close to breaking the law, if he hasn't already. One also wonders if he is sharing classified information.

It is amazing to watch you Republicans endorse everything you use to claim to be against. How far you guys have fallen under corrupt Trump.
Breaking the law? Bwaaahahahahahahahahahaha! You're always good for a laugh, toon!

lmao!

You literally reference the the "propaganda arm of the Democratic Party" while defending Rush? Rush is nothing but propaganda man. Rush could have done Baghdad Bob's job back in 2003 lol!

Rush like most every conservative talk show out there doesn't try to present themselves as an unbiased source of news or information. You know what you are going to get when you tune in, a conservative viewpoint. Now compare that to the MSM outlets like CBS, NBC, ABS or the government funded NPR. They all claim to be unbiased yet are nothing but propaganda from the Democrat party. So much so that no one but the liberally indoctrinated sheeple believe a word they say.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Rand Paul is playing with fire and coming very close to breaking the law, if he hasn't already. One also wonders if he is sharing classified information.

It is amazing to watch you Republicans endorse everything you use to claim to be against. How far you guys have fallen under corrupt Trump.

You’re the guy that believes your partner got the clap from a toilet seat, multiple times.

Rush like most every conservative talk show out there doesn't try to present themselves as an unbiased source of news or information.

I know. He is nothing but a propagandist!

You defend him lol but then turn around and attack "the propaganda arm of the Democratic Party??" What a freaking joke man!

btw, it is sad that you apparently think every news source minus Rush and Fox News are nothing but propaganda for the Democratic Party. Do you know how often I hear my Democrat friends complain about CNN, CBS, ABC, etc.? Rather often.

Rush has taught you well I see.:rolleyes:

Really, what law is that, outing the WB? Show where the WB law says anything about keeping the identity of a WB secret.
In this country, a person, including a President, is entitled to face his accuser. At least until the Democrats get control and wipe their ass with the Constitution.

I know. He is nothing but a propagandist!

You defend him lol but then turn around and attack "the propaganda arm of the Democratic Party??" What a freaking joke man!

btw, it is sad that you apparently think every news source minus Rush and Fox News are nothing but propaganda for the Democratic Party. Do you know how often I hear my Democrat friends complain about CNN, CBS, ABC, etc.? Rather often.

Rush has taught you well I see.:rolleyes:[/QUOTE

Rush doesn't hide the fact he is a conservative, the MSM does hide the fact they are liberal. So yes I will defend honesty over deceit everyday, interesting you side with the deceit.

lmao!

Rush blasts Republicans and literally has for decades. You are ignorant which again doesn’t seem to slow you down a bit.

In this country, a person, including a President, is entitled to face his accuser.

Then support calling witnesses, and put him on the stand!!

But this isn't what is happening. Rand Paul runs out and throws names around in a smear campaign but will then vote against calling the whistle blower to testify!

That is because this isn't about Trump facing his accuser. If that is what it was about, then you and Rand Paul would be supporting calling witnesses.

the MSM does hide the fact they are liberal.

You think the MSM is liberal because they dare to report on things you don't like or don't want to hear.

Rush says exactly what you want to hear. He keeps you brainwashed and thus, any other source that dares to say something other than what Rush or Fox News is telling you . . . you decry as "liberal."

You got it bad man. I feel sorry for you.

Then support calling witnesses, and put him on the stand!!

But this isn't what is happening. Rand Paul runs out and throws names around in a smear campaign but will then vote against calling the whistle blower to testify!

That is because this isn't about Trump facing his accuser. If that is what it was about, then you and Rand Paul would be supporting calling witnesses.
The House should have called witnesses. It isn’t the Senate’s job to investigate.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT