ADVERTISEMENT

Won’t One Of You From The Genocide Squad

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
Please post the video of the interview between Glenn Greenwald, an independent journalist, and Rand Paul, a moderately libertarian Senator as they talk about American involvement in multiple wars. I was hoping if it was posted by “one of your team” like the Matt Taibbi thread some of you might watch it. I swear Rand Paul says what I say a thousand times better than I say it.

Oh, hell, if you want something done right you just have to do it yourself. I hope this doesn’t trigger too many of you. But I’m sure I needn’t worry. Since it’s not a link from “one of the team” you probably won’t watch it anyway.

Last edited:
Always liked Rand Paul especially his fiscal thoughts but I think he's a little off base on foreign policy. Sometimes there is a need to intervene but like everything our government does they screw that up.

Nope, I don't see this as Israel committing genocide. I see it as Israel finally having enough and fighting to remove a government intent on their destruction.
Of course you see it that way. Your hatred of Palestinians is palpable. Kill them, you say, but as long as you don’t admit it’s genocide then it can’t be genocide. No, it’s the poor victim, Israel, always and forever the victim, struggling against the mighty Hamas war machine, and poor victim Israel has no other choice but to drive Palestinians into one area so its brave and honorable soldiers can shoot in any direction and kill one; one bomb can get dozens if not hundreds in one fell swoop. I feel so badly for Israel! Look what poor victimized Israel has been forced against its will to do!

Unfortunately not. I've never heard of it.
Bored Season 5 GIF by The Office

Mind and body both! Don’t worry I won’t be around to harass you much longer. Then you’ll be free to praise genocide unencumbered by a dissenting voice. Won’t that be a happy day!
You do realize that calling people who can understand Israel acting in self-defense after decades of attacks "proponents of genocide" is just as unhinged and eye-rolling as your average blue-haired Portland commie chick calling all Trump supporters Nazi's, right?

Rhetorically, because I know you don't. But should.

You do realize that calling people who can understand Israel acting in self-defense after decades of attacks "proponents of genocide" is just as unhinged and eye-rolling as your average blue-haired Portland commie chick calling all Trump supporters Nazi's, right?

Rhetorically, because I know you don't. But should.
No, I don't, because Israel has acted on *offense* at least as often toward Gaza as they ever had to "defend themselves." Have you heard about how Israel joyfully entered Gaza and "mowed the lawn?" What the state of Israel is doing to Gaza as we speak is genocide pure and simple, and none of you should be supporting it. As Joe Biden put it: it's way over the top. As the Vatican put it: it's carnage and it needs to stop. This is not Israel defending itself, it's never been about Israel defending itself. It's about eradicating a race of people Israel thought they could imprison in a concentration camp for as long as needed until it could figure out how to pull off their "final solution." That's Nazi terminology the Zionists decided to use for themselves.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT