ADVERTISEMENT

Putin pays bounty for US troop slaughter

I always find this curious. Someone acts like enough of a moron, that people remember it and talk about it, yet it’s a win because people remember and talk about it? I think that was a big toontown tactic.

Well that's your opinion.

I just see a whole lot of people around here asking where been is, asking why he left, and baiting him to coming back.

Seems like a whole lot of wasted energy over someone that you're supposedly happy to see gone.

Reactions: Been Jammin
Well that's your opinion.

I just see a whole lot of people around here asking where been is, asking why he left, and baiting him to coming back.

Seems like a whole lot of wasted energy over someone that you're supposedly happy to see gone.

I think most of us like fvcking with him, but maybe some people wanted him gone.

I think it’s fairly consistent with a board full of the mostly deplorable political hacks that when an opportunity presents itself to belittle or prod, they take it. Especially with someone who leads with their chin. @Syskatine

I think most of us like fvcking with him, but maybe some people wanted him gone.

I think it’s fairly consistent with a board full of the mostly deplorable political hacks that when an opportunity presents itself to belittle or prod, they take it. Especially with someone who leads with their chin. @Syskatine
It is a fair point that if a guy is doing the right thing adhering to a ban bet then people can leave off tagging him to make it look like he’s hiding.

Forgot he was on the <checks notes> Trump administration intelligence team
AnySmartGoral-small.gif

i see some un american communists
who sell out their homeland

because the new york times told them orange man was bad at the behest of their controllers

wait til the ccp/dnc decides 9 justices aren’t enough to do the job and separation of powers morphs into the tyranny

justice roberts called greater good

but the “republic” will be ok

• Haha
Reactions: CowboyJD

Fair enough.

i see some un american communists
who sell out their homeland

because the new york times told them orange man was bad at the behest of their controllers

wait til the ccp/dnc decides 9 justices aren’t enough to do the job and separation of powers morphs into the tyranny

justice roberts called greater good

but the “republic” will be ok

Yes...the Republic will survive...despite your pearl clutching hysteria.

Reactions: Been Jammin
If Obama was a traitor when he gave Iran billions, what is Trump for advocating Russia's return to G8 with knowledge of this? Some would call both materially aiding an enemy of the US.

Double standards everywhere.

brilliant work

take a false premise and gaslight it into a standard

ranks right up there with
your shot at obstruction in the ginned up mueller fishing expedition

do yourself a favor and have a seat

Well, yeah, when you of all people accuse someone of "doubling down" after your ideology has lost in every way imaginable over the last 4 years, and you cheer leaded it the whole time, that's gonna get pointed out.

You guys have been so gullible I don't know where to begin.
How, in a thread where you completely fell for a fake news story that has been entirely debunked, are you accusing others of being gullible? Do you not have the decency to admit you were wrong or at least misled? Are you really that big of a POS that you can't be even partially honest with yourself? Are you so dug in to partisan politics that you will never admit to being incorrect on something if it means you have to admit republicans were right? It's really sad if that's where you are at this point.

How, in a thread where you completely fell for a fake news story that has been entirely debunked, are you accusing others of being gullible? Do you not have the decency to admit you were wrong or at least misled? Are you really that big of a POS that you can't be even partially honest with yourself? Are you so dug in to partisan politics that you will never admit to being incorrect on something if it means you have to admit republicans were right? It's really sad if that's where you are at this point.

Sys, like most leftists does whatever the tee vee tells him to do. Including but not limited to Flailing, reeeeeeeeeeeeeing and just outright lying.
tv.gif

Sys, like most leftists does whatever the tee vee tells him to do. Including but not limited to Flailing, reeeeeeeeeeeeeing and just outright lying.
tv.gif
And they’ll continue to do it over and over again. No matter how many times it happens, they’ll never reflect, never adjust, never grow. Just double down, swallow the narrative, move the goalposts, blame others, etc, etc, etc.

What a time to be alive 🤣

And they’ll continue to do it over and over again. No matter how many times it happens, they’ll never reflect, never adjust, never grow. Just double down, swallow the narrative, move the goalposts, blame others, etc, etc, etc.

What a time to be alive 🤣
Yep. I quoted three of @Syskatine's posts where he completely bought into three majorly false anti-Trump stories in the last six months. There's absolutely no way he will admit to being even slightly wrong/misled on any of those stories, even though I provided leftist links that debunk them. Those were the three biggest negative stories against Trump in the last year and all three were major lies. He won't even consider questioning the next big lie the media pushes out, as long as it makes Trump and/or Republicans look bad and he can get some jabs in before it is inevitably debunked.

Yep. I quoted three of @Syskatine's posts where he completely bought into three majorly false anti-Trump stories in the last six months. There's absolutely no way he will admit to being even slightly wrong/misled on any of those stories, even though I provided leftist links that debunk them. Those were the three biggest negative stories against Trump in the last year and all three were major lies. He won't even consider questioning the next big lie the media pushes out, as long as it makes Trump and/or Republicans look bad and he can get some jabs in before it is inevitably debunked.

He just recently realized he was in a cult.

Be easy on him.

WTF are you even talking about?

Liberals lack the self awareness to realize anything about themselves, so I kind of doubt the accuracy of this post.
Would you like a chronology of all the right wing lunactic conspiracies that have come and gone on this board? I've been crowing about them for years. That's why the cult is trying so hard to gin up some narrative I've endorsed and was wrong about.

Apparently, just from today's posts I've guaranteed or thought Trump was going to prison and Trump did the piss stuff, and it's not even quitting time yet.

Would you like a chronology of all the right wing lunactic conspiracies that have come and gone on this board? I've been crowing about them for years. That's why the cult is trying so hard to gin up some narrative I've endorsed and was wrong about.

Apparently, just from today's posts I've guaranteed or thought Trump was going to prison and Trump did the piss stuff, and it's not even quitting time yet.
You should address my post in the laughing at liberals thread instead of deflecting with whataboutisms (which I thought you mentally ill leftists hated).

You should address my post in the laughing at liberals thread instead of deflecting with whataboutisms (which I thought you mentally ill leftists hated).
Lol @Syskatine, you are so incredibly predictable, there are two pages of posts from you criticizing others for whataboutisms. 🤣

I've provided just a few examples of your hypocrisy.

Just catching up on yesterday's parade of snollygosters and throttlebottoms gaslight and whatabout Fatass' corruption. This is highly entertaining, as is the humiliation of being only the 3rd POTUS to be impeached.

Did Gym ever confess to helping cover up all those sex crimes? Or will it be a Hastert deal where the republicans protect him until he leaves office?

Give it up. You don't see dems ranting about space lasers and Q and pizza pedophile rings and smashing windows at the Capitol and smearing shit and trying to kill civilian leadership.
Or was that another mirage? You'll whatabout that til sundown, won't you?

Hell if you're gonna terrorist, at least prevail. The most disgusting thing about you people is how you lose at every. single. step. Just lose, lose, lose. WTF was the objective of the Capitol riot? Kill leadership? Go to prison? What?

Waaaaaaaaahhh, look at that over there! Squirrel!

Nice whataboutism. Your political ideology keeps engaging in mass murder, so you whatabout to gang violence to try to explain it away.

I don't even know what happened, but the entire country can paint by numbers at this point: incel, hopped up on your MAGA politics, dumb, violent. Must feel good to affiliate with that.

How many in the white bible belt? Divorces? Meth arrests? We still 49 in education? Still enjoying MAGA getting its ass whipped?

We can whatabout all day, but if ya'll woukd quit the hate and killing it would be welcome.

I didn't see where it was proven "completely false." Are you saying something unproven is by definition "completely false"?

What have you proven, other than I'm the most enlightened and compelling writer on this board?
I've proven that you don't have the decency to show any sense of honesty when it comes to political discourse. There is no point in engaging with someone that refuses to accept reality. Right wing rags (checks notes) daily beast and nbc news finally admitted that narrative was false. I guess I shouldn't be shocked. Why are you so accepting of the original story, but refuse to believe the same people that fed you the original story, now that they have all walked back the claims? Still waiting for your response in the laughing at liberals thread...lol.

I didn't see where it was proven "completely false." Are you saying something unproven is by definition "completely false"?
It’s almost like I know exactly how sys will respond to any political issue.

I've proven that you don't have the decency to show any sense of honesty when it comes to political discourse. There is no point in engaging with someone that refuses to accept reality. Right wing rags (checks notes) daily beast and nbc news finally admitted that narrative was false. I guess I shouldn't be shocked. Why are you so accepting of the original story, but refuse to believe the same people that fed you the original story, now that they have all walked back the claims? Still waiting for your response in the laughing at liberals thread...lol.

Dumbass: The second story says, "Might have disproven" and the first one says, "the truth of the matter is unresolved."

Above, you said:

Do you really not know that the Russian bounty story was completely false?

So... again, Dumbass... what have you proven? As far as I can tell you're just flat wrong. There's nothing in your links that says it's "completely disproven." YOUR links.

You need a win so bad you got a little too far over your skis. It would salvage your pride and credibility if you'd just step away from the cult and listen to some smart people that don't have a MAGA agenda.

Dumbass: The second story says, "Might have disproven" and the first one says, "the truth of the matter is unresolved."

Above, you said:

So... again, Dumbass... what have you proven? As far as I can tell you're just flat wrong. There's nothing in your links that says it's "completely disproven." YOUR links.

You need a win so bad you got a little too far over your skis. It would salvage your pride and credibility if you'd just step away from the cult and listen to some smart people that don't have a MAGA agenda.
Still waiting on you in the laughing at liberals thread.

So when NYT puts this story out with anonymous sources, you accept it as an absolute fact. Then when the same leftist media comes out and says there's no actual evidence it happened, only then do you start to question it? I know you're not very bright, but how exactly are they supposed to prove that something that didn't happen...didn't happen? Either it happened and they have proof it happened, or it didn't happen and you get the quotes you're harping on. Present one single tidbit of evidence that it happened and then I will rescind my factual statement that this story is completely false.

This is why the media keeps doing this shit. They put out a fake story, you useful idiots eat it up and parrot it all over the internet, then the media quietly issues a retraction and the useful idiots ignore it because they're already so dug in on the argument that they can't go back now. I must say it's a pretty great strategy because the media can't be held accountable for the lies and their audience is far too stupid to remember that they keep getting lied to. I just love the fact that you never once questioned the story originally, you 100% accepted it as fact, but now that they've walked the claims back you still have complete faith in the story even though there is literally zero evidence that any of it was remotely true.

Still waiting on you in the laughing at liberals thread.

So when NYT puts this story out with anonymous sources, you accept it as an absolute fact. Then when the same leftist media comes out and says there's no actual evidence it happened, only then do you start to question it? I know you're not very bright, but how exactly are they supposed to prove that something that didn't happen...didn't happen? Either it happened and they have proof it happened, or it didn't happen and you get the quotes you're harping on. Present one single tidbit of evidence that it happened and then I will rescind my factual statement that this story is completely false.

This is why the media keeps doing this shit. They put out a fake story, you useful idiots eat it up and parrot it all over the internet, then the media quietly issues a retraction and the useful idiots ignore it because they're already so dug in on the argument that they can't go back now. I must say it's a pretty great strategy because the media can't be held accountable for the lies and their audience is far too stupid to remember that they keep getting lied to. I just love the fact that you never once questioned the story originally, you 100% accepted it as fact, but now that they've walked the claims back you still have complete faith in the story even though there is literally zero evidence that any of it was remotely true.

I know exactly what he’ll respond with.

Only thing I might miss is the number of exclamation points.

Reactions: Medic007
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT