ADVERTISEMENT

Putin pays bounty for US troop slaughter

Brits say it's true.

Look how he waffled and lied to defend Putin.

What's a dead marine worth now?

Keep exposing your heartlessness. At 13 she put a lot of hopes into HRC. Today, she would just as soon kick yoru ass as shed a tear over Trump.

you missed quite the teachable moment there dave

having every opportunity to explain leaving men on the ground to die in benghazi then covering it up had a price

that’s just for starters

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
I accept that indeed it might just be too much for THIS president to be aware of much more than his latest polling numbers and what Fox & Friends are saying about him. And I concede that the polling numbers are likely edited to keep him from falling into a tizzy.

Wait, what is that you say? He has seen the real polling data?

Stupid, fat, and gullible! You are a piece of shit! You are one dumb ****er

EbxgGDiX0AAvaOW

Are they hauling the people out of nursing homes following the Mengele\Lib leadership protocol?

Nah -- dead marines that your Massah let Putin order like he's dialing up a pizza.

How much you think the Taliban got paid for killing those Americans while Fatass did nothing?

In the 1980’s the US government, via the CIA, spent upwards of $600 million per year to finance the mujahadine in Afghanistan to kill Russian soldiers under what was called Operation Cyclone. Maybe this is payback?

In the 1980’s the US government, via the CIA, spent upwards of $600 million per year to finance the mujahadine in Afghanistan to kill Russian soldiers under what was called Operation Cyclone. Maybe this is payback?
I can think of another possible payback

Reactions: davidallen
No doubt. Would have really been something if Gorbachev would have actively sought to reward Regan for the same.

No doubt. Would have really been something if Gorbachev would have actively sought to reward Regan for the same.
I guess my point is if we’re going to do it to the Russians we can’t complain if they do it to us.

You miss the point, whether on purpose or not I don’t know, that bringing an enemy, or supposed enemy, into the brotherhood of trading partners has more promise to end their “enemy status” than trying to keep them out in the cold. Diplomacy rather than threat. The carrot rather than the stick. Peace instead of war, especially in the nuclear age. It has next to nothing to do with Trump owing Putin because Putin is blackmailing him. I know you’re smart enough to understand that.

I guess my point is if we’re going to do it to the Russians we can’t complain if they do it to us.

You miss the point, whether on purpose or not I don’t know, that bringing an enemy, or supposed enemy, into the brotherhood of trading partners has more promise to end their “enemy status” than trying to keep them out in the cold. Diplomacy rather than threat. The carrot rather than the stick. Peace instead of war, especially in the nuclear age. It has next to nothing to do with Trump owing Putin because Putin is blackmailing him. I know you’re smart enough to understand that.
"You miss the point, whether on purpose or not..." - great way to frame this up. Your assertion that appeasement, even out right conciliation, to Russia is the best means to influence their behavior is about the most Pollyannish thing you have ever posted. And that is saying a lot.

"You miss the point, whether on purpose or not..." - great way to frame this up. Your assertion that appeasement, even out right conciliation, to Russia is the best means to influence their behavior is about the most Pollyannish thing you have ever posted. And that is saying a lot.

Offering to trade with Russia is not appeasement. Trading partners usually have too much at stake with their trading relationship to want to blow their partners up.

I’m actually kind of shocked that you want to have a militarily/war-footing attitude toward a country with the ability to blow us to smithereens several times over. That’s the attitude of the so called deep state/neocon/military industrial establishment that has had this country at war for decades. It hasn’t been good for us or for innocent civilians in countries our government chooses to call an enemy.

I guess times have changed. The left in this country used to advocate for peace. If you represent the voice of today’s left that advocacy has been turned inside out.

Offering to trade with Russia is not appeasement. Trading partners usually have too much at stake with their trading relationship to want to blow their partners up.

I’m actually kind of shocked that you want to have a militarily/war-footing attitude toward a country with the ability to blow us to smithereens several times over. That’s the attitude of the so called deep state/neocon/military industrial establishment that has had this country at war for decades. It hasn’t been good for us or for innocent civilians in countries our government chooses to call an enemy.

I guess times have changed. The left in this country used to advocate for peace. If you represent the voice of today’s left that advocacy has been turned inside out.
I have no expectation of or desire for a hot conflict over this - I do expect some form of retribution/disincentivization of overt hostile behavior.

Instead, Trump is seeking economic advantage and increasing Russian prestige by having them brought back into this group.

A simple "don't **** with American troops - there will be no support for rejoining the G8 until you knock this shit off" would suffice. Instead, you get active advocacy. Terrible leadership.

I have no expectation of or desire for a hot conflict over this - I do expect some form of retribution/disincentivization of overt hostile behavior.

Instead, Trump is seeking economic advantage and increasing Russian prestige by having them brought back into this group.

A simple "don't **** with American troops - there will be no support for rejoining the G8 until you knock this shit off" would suffice. Instead, you get active advocacy. Terrible leadership.

In retrospect, you hate about everything Obama did.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT