ADVERTISEMENT

Putin pays bounty for US troop slaughter

Cowardice and corruption is in the GOP's bones.

Remember when Dubya gave up on Bin Laden?

Reactions: CowboyUp
True or False:

Fatass' foreign policy will be more disastrous than Dumbya's.

I'm not surprised in the least that Russia would offer bounties to kill American troops, they are our enemy. What did surprise and disgust me was Iran was doing far worse to our Troops and Obama released billions of dollars in Iranian seized assets along with millions more to reward them for killing our troops. Get back to me when Trump sends Russian billions of dollars.

trump is a traitor. Plain and simple.

If Trump is a traitor for not taking action against Russia what was Obama when he gave Iran billions. Seems that liberal double standard is coming into play once again.

Just out of curiosity what action would you liked to have seen Trump take against Russia, where Democrats wouldn't accuse him of wanting to start WWIII?

I'm not surprised in the least that Russia would offer bounties to kill American troops, they are our enemy. What did surprise and disgust me was Iran was doing far worse to our Troops and Obama released billions of dollars in Iranian seized assets along with millions more to reward them for killing our troops. Get back to me when Trump sends Russian billions of dollars.
Obama was an extreme coward.

If Trump is a traitor for not taking action against Russia what was Obama when he gave Iran billions. Seems that liberal double standard is coming into play once again.

Just out of curiosity what action would you liked to have seen Trump take against Russia, where Democrats wouldn't accuse him of wanting to start WWIII?

If Obama was a traitor when he gave Iran billions, what is Trump for advocating Russia's return to G8 with knowledge of this? Some would call both materially aiding an enemy of the US.

Double standards everywhere.

If Obama was a traitor when he gave Iran billions, what is Trump for advocating Russia's return to G8 with knowledge of this?

let’s get the facts

right dano?

trump gave the ok to smoke 100 russian citizens
let’s start there

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
let’s get the facts

right dano?

Yes, let's.

I asked the reverse hypothetical of someone that has already acknowledged that Russia is an enemy of the U.S.

It is a fact that Trump has advocated for Russia's return to the G8.

If Obama was a traitor when he gave Iran billions, what is Trump for advocating Russia's return to G8 with knowledge of this? Some would call both materially aiding an enemy of the US.

Advocating for Russia to come back to the G-7 making it the G-8 again is about international trade, not helping rebuild a terrorist nation but feel free to disagree.

Advocating for Russia to come back to the G-7 making it the G-8 again is about international trade, not helping rebuild a terrorist nation but feel free to disagree.

It doesn't aid Russia?

Really?

Yes, let's.

I asked the reverse hypothetical of someone that has already acknowledged that Russia is an enemy of the U.S.

I know you are good at this. But you just posed 2 logical fallacies of the same type.
Either you are with us or against us. false dichotomy
Correlation doesn't equal causation.

You know this isn't black and white like you painted. There could be very valid American benefits to having Russia back. And there could also be very real draw backs. It's a balance.

Yes, let's.

veneer

I know you are good at this. But you just posed 2 logical fallacies of the same type.
Either you are with us or against us. false dichotomy
Correlation doesn't equal causation.

You know this isn't black and white like you painted. There could be very valid American benefits to having Russia back. And there could also be very real draw backs. It's a balance.

dchi beat me to it

nice look

Fatass does the same for saudi. He loves authoritarians.

Don't forget him abandoning the kurds. Another in a long line of people he's stabbed in the back.

You guys are missing the perfect opportunity to prove you are not just Trump sycophants but truly believe in supporting the troops.

A simple "this pisses me off" or "if this is true he needs to be accountable" would seem appropriate. Instead deflection and defensiveness. SMH.
Uh, dave, you do realize that not much has been released on this topic, right? Can we see some actual facts come out first rather than going reeee reeeeee reeeeee all the way home based on a single WSJ article?

Don't forget him abandoning the kurds. Another in a long line of people he's stabbed in the back.
Sigh, not this debunked narrative again. Do you ever look into factual information after Dear Party gets you all hot and bothered with fake news or does the fake news just become a permanent item in your spank bank?

Uh, dave, you do realize that not much has been released on this topic, right? Can we see some actual facts come out first rather than going reeee reeeeee reeeeee all the way home based on a single WSJ article?
Multiple sources. Do some homework.

But but but but but but but Obama!

Don’t forget he also removed troops from Germany. You Putin wasn’t in his ear on that one too?

Joe%2BBiden%2BSmiling.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT