ADVERTISEMENT

Putin pays bounty for US troop slaughter

Multiple sources based on the same single article? I'm embarrassed for you. Not as much as when you didn't know that putting your fingers in a woman's vagina without her consent is rape, but definitely embarrassed for you nonetheless.
Again, do your homework. Clearly you haven't if you think this is one article.

Oh, are you really accepting "the American people knew about this before Trump and Pence" as a defense? Is that the best they've got?

Will Trump soon be directing U. S. uranium reserves to Moscow? Will we see Beijing Biden lobbing Tomahawk missiles at Putin's favorite client? Will we see President Biden stealing natural gas customers from Putin? Will we see Trump delivering pallets of cash to any foreign airport in the dead of night?

the ccp/dnc ideologue is a difficult viewpoint to consolidate into anything more than a turbulent whitewater raft ride

it’s a free flow of emotion that entraps our people

its a groundless baseless pursuit of power

anyone that thinks this is some grandmaster plan of trumps to line his pockets in the same manner otard clinton biden pelosi feinstein
et al have done

wait you people don’t get that deep
you don’t have to

beautiful thing is there’s gonna be accountability

trump will fire when he sees the whites
of their eyes

indictments are coming

How are you this gullible? Very odd for someone with your life experience.

Interesting that scooter, who has his finger sofa king far up his nose to get the last blue booger bite, tells us to do our homework. Maybe, he should be trying to figure out that "finger vagina insertion" thingy you keep reminding him of before his lame attempts at patronizing lectures.:rolleyes:

Reactions: iasooner1
It’s amazing how “anonymous sources” are automatically accepted as The Truth - chiseled in stone (TM) when it supports the left’s pipe dream conspiracies.

Besides, If SecState Clinton used the reset button with our relations with Russia and Don “Literally Hitler” Trump is a Russian asset - why would the Russians have any reason to fear us?

EbmH_j5X0AUIlTN

Still waiting on the leftist to call Obama a traitor for actually doing what they have falsely accused Trump of doing. Thankfully I am not holding my breath.

with friends like lindsay potus needs no enemies

what a sad sack lindsay is

Speculation of single digits per other foreign services. Is there a magic number where it matters to Trump supporters?

@Ostatedchi this is what I was referencing. The leftist in the Wild is the perfect example. As you see how it fell hook line and sinker again, the reaction is smugness and a general swipe at the enemy. Of course logically these two avenues should never Intersect, but with a leftist it happens consistently.

Fvck all this.
You have something genuinely damning on Trump?
Bring it on.
Quit jacking off about it and penetrate.
You lib fools.

@davidallen, you are a rube for believing the POTUS would be aware of foreign nation putting bounties on our troops.
I accept that indeed it might just be too much for THIS president to be aware of much more than his latest polling numbers and what Fox & Friends are saying about him. And I concede that the polling numbers are likely edited to keep him from falling into a tizzy.

Wait, what is that you say? He has seen the real polling data?

I accept that indeed it might just be too much for THIS president to be aware of much more than his latest polling numbers and what Fox & Friends are saying about him. And I concede that the polling numbers are likely edited to keep him from falling into a tizzy.

Wait, what is that you say? He has seen the real polling data?

You poor thing. You claim that you've fallen for muh Trump hoaxes zero times. I think you honestly believe that. Your posting history suggests you've fallen for every. single. one. of. them.

Why is a smart guy like you so fvcking gullible? It's alarming how easy it is to manipulate you.

You poor thing. You claim that you've fallen for muh Trump hoaxes zero times. I think you honestly believe that. Your posting history suggests you've fallen for every. single. one. of. them.

Why is a smart guy like you so fvcking gullible? It's alarming how easy it is to manipulate you.
Ah please - where are you on this one Medic?

Just take the uncontested elements of the story and answer me these questions:
  • Trump working to get Russia back into the G8 while Russian GRU agents are offering bounties on US soldiers - is that good with you?
  • Trump has had 5 direct conversations with Putin since the first briefings on this issue occurred to various people in the WH - nary a word about any rebuke or warnings in private to Putin. Why are people unwilling or unable to discuss this type of issue with this POSUS?
  • If indeed he was not briefed, how much of that is because he can't be bothered with it? What else is the intelligence community filtering out for him and why? How dysfunctional is his team not to recognize this as a substantial risk to his reelection chances?
  • If he was given a written brief and he simply didn't bother to read it are you gonna continue to defend this POSUS?
  • A week or so into this story and Trump still hasn't said anything like "if they were to do anything like that they would have big league problems from my administration" - does that strike you as odd? Why hasn't he taken the mic and made a clear statement to Putin on this if only to placate guys like you?

Reactions: Syskatine
Ah please - where are you on this one Medic?

Just take the uncontested elements of the story and answer me these questions:
  • Trump working to get Russia back into the G8 while Russian GRU agents are offering bounties on US soldiers - is that good with you?
  • Trump has had 5 direct conversations with Putin since the first briefings on this issue occurred to various people in the WH - nary a word about any rebuke or warnings in private to Putin. Why are people unwilling or unable to discuss this type of issue with this POSUS?
  • If indeed he was not briefed, how much of that is because he can't be bothered with it? What else is the intelligence community filtering out for him and why? How dysfunctional is his team not to recognize this as a substantial risk to his reelection chances?
  • If he was given a written brief and he simply didn't bother to read it are you gonna continue to defend this POSUS?
  • A week or so into this story and Trump still hasn't said anything like "if they were to do anything like that they would have big league problems from my administration" - does that strike you as odd? Why hasn't he taken the mic and made a clear statement to Putin on this if only to placate guys like you?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT