ADVERTISEMENT

President Biden job approval rating

windriverrange

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2008
Catoosa

On the left you can look at different demographics to see how the idiot is viewed. How can blacks still approve of this clown at a clip of >60%, wow sinks my heart. *85+ % of dems approving now is almost unbelievable as well.

In the world there are 4 family groups. I'm a part of all 4. My 9% East Asian comes from the Cherokee who is believed to have walked across the Bering Strait to North America 13,000 years ago. All American Indians have East Asian DNA with Cherokee the most.

Average IQ per family group:

1. East Asian
2. European Caucasian
3. Indigenous American
4. Sub Saharan African

The US average IQ is a paltry 98.

On the left you can look at different demographics to see how the idiot is viewed. How can blacks still approve of this clown at a clip of >60%, wow sinks my heart. *85+ % of dems approving now is almost unbelievable as well.
My wife has aa relatives from the Deep South, we don’t talk politics much at family events but enough has been said to know they will never vote anything but dem. I don’t know why or understand it but they are great people, love them.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
My wife has aa relatives from the Deep South, we don’t talk politics much at family events but enough has been said to know they will never vote anything but dem. I don’t know why or understand it but they are great people, love them.
Me and conservative Brother Charlie talk politics with aa's down on 12th Street. What has grabbed my attention most? aa's don't call Charlie "white boy" anymore. Lot of them got jobs under Trump. Lots of them. Biggest winners? Centex Hispanics.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT