ADVERTISEMENT

Predictions for tonight's GOT?

To go back to my earlier question about Howland Reed, it seems like Jon and Meera are the easiest secret Targaryens to explain.

Bran shows up and has a vision of Tower of Joy, and then Howland Reed shows up and says, "Yep, these two are twins of Rhaegar and Lyanna."

Other than a Bran vision who would know and back up that Tyrion is a Targaryen? Is he just supposed to get on a dragon and everyone agree that must be what it means?

Also, Meera as the other one matches up the current riders to the historical ones, 1 male and two females.

On Tyrion...

It is easy to write it into the current story.
-It could be a Bran vision (as you say)
-someone could come across a hidden written account of the true story (maybe at Casterly Rock).
-Jaime and/or Cersei might reveal that he/she (both) have known the truth all along but did not want to share it to protect the family from embarrassment.

On Meera...

I agree that it would fit better. They have already set the stage for the 2nd half of the Tower of Joy scene. We all know that we will see it at some point. Howland Reed might or might not show up to confirm the story. Benjen is back and might know the truth (told by Ned).

On Jon....

I think we all agree that R+L= J. I am now expecting Dani and the dragons to end up in the North fairly quickly. That should set the stage for him to end up on a Dragon's back while it is burning the WW and Zombie army.

13434767_1203760056324407_624686377349706031_n.jpg

Reactions: Ostatedchi
Did you guys happen to catch the appearance of Ned Stark in the battle scene?! They slipped that one right by everyone.

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F124413%2Fgiphy.gif

:D Sadly I can't take credit for that one.

Is Meera a big enough character to be a secret Targ and play a critical role? Seems off to me.

I personally hope Jon is the only secret Targ.

So tywin says you're no son of mine after the imp crossbows him, and as well the mad King was in love with Joanna Lannister , tywins wife. So it's possible that tyrion or even cersei and Jaime are sired by the mad king

Reactions: Been Jammin
I can't wait for Joanna's diary to come out. "You thought he was mad on the Iron Throne, you should have seen him in the bedroom."

Plus the new Red priestess ain't to bad on the eyes either.

One thing that just dawned on me, why wasn't Bolton's army freaked the f' out by seeing a 14 ft giant? We are made to believe most of the stuff beyond the wall is considered folk lore. These guys see a giant about to charge them and not one reaction shot.

These are the little details I think the show is kind of bad at.

Reactions: JonnyVito
One thing that just dawned on me, why wasn't Bolton's army freaked the f' out by seeing a 14 ft giant? We are made to believe most of the stuff beyond the wall is considered folk lore. These guys see a giant about to charge them and not one reaction shot.

These are the little details I think the show is kind of bad at.

Yeah, I noticed the same thing. I guess you could say that they were standing there for a few hours before the battle started, so we missed all of the "Holy S, look over there...a giant!!!" scenes before Ramsay sent Rickon on his journey across no man's land.

Good point.

After seeing that cougar without her collar it seems like the human thing to do. Not to mention she did roast an ten year old & give birth to satan's spawn. Probably time to put her on the spit and have a barbeque.

Oh well, sometimes you have to take the bad with the good -- if the good is good enough.

So tywin says you're no son of mine after the imp crossbows him, and as well the mad King was in love with Joanna Lannister , tywins wife. So it's possible that tyrion or even cersei and Jaime are sired by the mad king

May be way too obvious, but: jaime=blonde, cercei=blonde. All of their kids=blonde. Tyrion=dark hair. Mad king had dark hair, correct?

May be way too obvious, but: jaime=blonde, cercei=blonde. All of their kids=blonde. Tyrion=dark hair. Mad king had dark hair, correct?

In the books, all 4 are extremely blonde. I don't think they wanted Dinklage wearing a wig all the time so they went away from that. I think the visions of the Mad King have shown him with all grey hair.

Gotcha. Too lazy and busy with other stuff to read the books, so that makes more sense.

I was also thinking Cersei in the show is so much different than the books. In the books Tyrion basically drives her to crazy town. She thinks he literally could be hiding anywhere and it makes her paranoid beyond belief. In the show, I'm not sure if she has mentioned Tyrion this season. The Sandsnakes also killed her only daughter and she never talks about it.

I was also thinking Cersei in the show is so much different than the books. In the books Tyrion basically drives her to crazy town. She thinks he literally could be hiding anywhere and it makes her paranoid beyond belief. In the show, I'm not sure if she has mentioned Tyrion this season. The Sandsnakes also killed her only daughter and she never talks about it.

She's been different since day one. Book Cersei is just plain evil, where as show version has moments where you can sympathise with her. Some of this is due to Joffrey being more evil in the show.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT