ADVERTISEMENT

Post trump America

HighStickHarry

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Apr 21, 2006
Let's assume the media working against him as well as his personality bury him. Hillary will stand up there and burn a hand print into that bible on Inauguration Day while her followers gloat and burn down social media with their smug I told you so's. The elite republicans will try and raise money on the "we told you we knew better than you" mantra. The trump supporters will be beaten down, deflated and dejected.

What's next? Who has the cajones to pick up the flag and oppose these evil conglomerates? Who is going to grab them by the pussy, call them the fat miss piggy's they are to their face and make common sense the majority in this country again? Will the disunity of traditional Americans allow liberalism to continue the erosion of western culture and American exceptionalism?

Really looking forward to pilt's well thought out perspective on this.

If everyone was so worried about get an R in the house to protect the SCOTUS, you should have picked Kasich. Every poll showed this to be true.

Everyone wants to pretend to be "adult" about how they are making their choice. People w/ half a clue are even convincing themselves that they must vote Trump instead of 3rd party in a state (OK) that will EASILY go to Trump regardless of how they vote defying all logic. Truth is: Trump wasn't an adult choice. Period.

Who's next? Hopefully a Sasse or Amash. They would have also easily won an election against HIllary w/ all of the firepower coming from wikileaks.

John Kasich wouldn't have blown up the republican party. It needed to be killed and hopefully that will be what comes of this.
This is the priority over SCOTUS? Not debating. I just want to know the rules of the board.

Reactions: CowboyJD
I voted for Ben Carson so no reason to lecture me.

Im voting against liberalism and liberal judges no matter what. I don't care if Donald trump ****s a cat or were to pick Jonny Vito's dumbass friend who looks like Scott can pelt if he had been in a major car wreck at five years old for Vice President. I'm voting for him.

John Kasich would have been a globalist too and probably given us more traitors like Roberts on the Supreme Court. Hopefully ruining the Republican Party will be the silver lining.

would Kasich have been a conservative? Was George bush a conservative? He didn't veto anything for six years. Was George hw a conservative? Was Jeb a conservative? is Paul Ryan? Who the hell is one? Hillary and all the dc crooks keep us divided with abortion and race wars so they can all drop bombs in more countries and Raytheon can sell more missiles and satellites on our way to a world government.

donald trump was our brexit. Our foolish spiteful indulgence that could have been a huge win against those monsters but he just had too much baggage.

I'm just rambling tonight.

Trump is clueless. Sure, he isn't a career politician, but the dude has led a sheltered life and has not an ounce of diplomacy. He is used to getting his way and has used his wealth to bully anyone whose stack of chips isn't as big as his own. He is not Hillary, but he is also not close to what this country needs in a leader. I am honestly surprised there are so many Americans who continue to stand behind him.

Reactions: NeekReevers
Trump is clueleless.......I am honestly surprised there are so many Americans who continue to stand behind him.
I think you know this already but most agree that Trump is clueless but it's a vote against an extremely crooked politician.

For liberals, picture voting against Delay and Hastert's evil lovechild no matter who the democratic nominee is.

No biggie. The sun will come up in the east and set in the west. I will continue to live my life the same way I always have. I will raise my kids the way I see fit and make sure I instill in them the same values I was raised with. I will continue to hide every penney I can from the corrupt pieces of shit in the government.(It's my patriotic duty cup). Neither sys, cup, pilt or Hillary can change a thing about the way I do things with my life or business, I simply won't let them.

A post Trump America? I don't know what will happen, but I think the seeds have been sewn to continue what has started. Who will be the next one to get it across the finish line, no clue, but it has started and the establishment can't stop it.

Should have been Christie, but he screwed the pooch...
wigg-out.gif

Reactions: PepeDeFrog29
Prior to this go-round, he at least could get support from both sides and not be a COMPLETE whack job. Now, it seems we are even more divided than ever.

This is the priority over SCOTUS? Not debating. I just want to know the rules of the board.

In blowing up the Republicans at the Presidential level during this election, Trumpers may have also guaranteed a Dmeocratic majority in both the House and Senate along with at least 4 years of Hillary.

I'm with @long-duc-dong though. Whatever happens, I don't see it changing how I live my life much. Hopefully either candidate winning results in a pox on both their houses and we see them both burnt to the ground (metaphorically speaking of course).

Besides, I have more important things to worry about. Do I need to make any additions to my zombie apocalypse bug-out bag to be ready for the coming creepy clownapalypse?

In blowing up the Republicans at the Presidential level during this election, Trumpers may have also guaranteed a Dmeocratic majority in both the House and Senate along with at least 4 years of Hillary.

I think the pubes keep both houses of congress, and the gridlock will continue until Hillary dies or gets impeached.

JD I'm with you....just like our football games in a way. I love going, enjoy winning but if we don't it effects me for about 10 milliseconds afterwards. I enjoy seeing old friends and the town of Stillwater. The election, if Trump loses, will be the same way, I have lots to do and or be concerned about. whoever the RINO's wanted to "love'em & vote for them next time," by torpedoing Trump, they lost far more votes from the people who see them as a sniveling group of limp dicked traitors.

There are a few left worthy of the title "conservative" but not very many.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT