ADVERTISEMENT

Giving Voice To Why Rational Republicans Should Kick Trump To The Curb

People who would vote democrat over Trump are not sane. (Nor smart, for that matter)
I won't vote Democrat over Republican, but no way in hell I'm voting for Trump. He lost to a basement hiding corrupt senile idiot. Literally, someone with the brain power of unripe cantaloupe kicked Trump's ass because he acted like an asshat and alienated middle ground voters with his dipshittery. Probably ought to throw those midterm results on the table as well...yikes.

Trump served a purpose but now it's time for someone/something with adult behavior to take the lead. Trump in 2024 will be a losing ticket regardless of the Democratic opponent. I'll take a literally retarded chihuahua with terrible breath over either of the current plant brained options.

People who would vote democrat over Trump are not sane. (Nor smart, for that matter)
A Biden voter cannot name any of the four reasons he finds calculus a hard subject. Trump set an incumbent record in upping his vote total. The Dimm vote harvesting scheme gave us an illegitimate president.

I don’t think who you vote for matters.

Unless you get to vote for the NSA, CIA, FBI heads.

They assassinated Trump without firing a shot.

Reactions: AC2020
A Biden voter cannot name any of the four reasons he finds calculus a hard subject. Trump set an incumbent record in upping his vote total. The Dimm vote harvesting scheme gave us an illegitimate president.
I can give you two: it was both hard af and boring

I can give you two: it was both hard af and boring
I salute you for your participation. The 4 reasons people like you find calculus hard:

1. Don't study daily lessons.
2. Can't focus in class.
3. Have gaps in their math knowledge.
4. Thinks learning calculus is a complete waste of time.

What I know. My teaching you calculus is completely beyond my reach.

I salute you for your participation. The 4 reasons people like you find calculus hard:

2. Can't focus in class.

The thing about calculus is if you keep at it long enough, it will eventually open up to a person with an IQ of 115 or more. That would disqualify almost all of the Slow 12.

2. Can't focus in class.

1. True.

2. True.

3. True.

4. I did when I was 17, that's also true.

I was always shitty at math. Started with an old, tired, bitchy, church-lady math teacher as a kid. She made me dread it and it took years to get over it. That and lots of us social science types are better at pontificating the serendipities and vicissitudes of life and discussing titties than concentrating and doing 'rithmetic.

That and a really good English or History teacher can flat ruin a kid's math development.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT