ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Which Obama / Hillary era loyalist will sing like a canary first to save themselves?

Which Obama / Hillary era loyalist will sing like a canary first to save themselves?

• John Brennan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • James Clapper

• Jim Comey

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Loretta Lynch

• Peter Strozk

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Lisa Page

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Gregory Craig

• Bruce Ohr

• Huma Abedin

• Some unkown FISA Court Judge

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
I am going with Comey. The guys above him are going to try to nail him, those below him will say they acted under his direction. Perfect level for those above with knowledge to frame. He might be smart enough to realize this, he also comes across as the biggest weasel and in all seriousness a big pussy.

Sarah Carter just said on Hannity that her sources are saying "they're starting to turn on each other"......:eek:

Damn, this is going to be fun seeing who the bus runs over first!!

Ah, “sources,” they have been so accurate so far. I believe these sources as much as I buy the dem sources for the Mueller report. I do love how both sides cling to sources that say what they want to hear.

Ah, “sources,” they have been so accurate so far. I believe these sources as much as I buy the dem sources for the Mueller report. I do love how both sides cling to sources that say what they want to hear.
Sarah Carter has got a lot of reporting correct the last two years that didn't even get a mention by the MSM.

Do the Clintons have enough clout still to have kept the Suicide Squad together? Could be a suicide outbreak among Dems very soon.

I voted Lisa Page. She's already coughed up some pretty damning information. Doubtful she'd be willing go down with a sinking ship and throw her legal career down the toilet.

Last edited:

I can understand your reluctance to believe any reporting siting sources considering the last 2 1/2 years of MSM reporting that has been so wrong but Sara Carter's reporting has been spot on along with John Solomon's. Hell even Sean Hannity's information has been more accurate than the MSM on this subject and he is a blow hole.

The fear is setting in that now there is someone in the DOJ willing to investigate the depths which the powers of government and media were used to fraudulently frame and remove a sitting president. They fear the back channel behind the scenes incestuous cabal among journalists, politicians and top level bureaucrats is about to be breached. They failed to get the scalps they sought and now their own duplicity will be exposed for all the peons across the nation to see. People sing loudly when faced with financial ruin and threats of imprisonment.

brennan’s in such denial about what a pos he is he won’t say a word until the guillotine drops

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT