ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Greatest Obama Achievement

I have two write in's
1. Most transparent administration ever
2. He would not have any lobbyists on his WH staff.

This post was edited on 8/8 2:51 PM by windriverrange

Not being (completely) white is the only noteworthy thing about him. Outside of that, the guy is pretty forgettable, or I guess memorable for negative reasons. What an empty suit...

Wrong-590-LI.jpg

His greatest achievement? That's easy. His administration has pushed the envelop of the U.S. citizenry's ability to simply trust the government. Bush started this with the patriot act, but it sounded good and everybody was in a ferver to kill the enemy. But the current administration has (or so it appears) expanded those operations and as its come to light, there has been a very healthy growth of distrust of the government, and in the end, that is good for the country.

Justin

Originally posted by MegaPoke:
Not being (completely) white is the only noteworthy thing about him. Outside of that, the guy is pretty forgettable, or I guess memorable for negative reasons. What an empty suit...

Racist!
3dgrin.r191677.gif
The last thing this POS will be called is "forgettable" when he gets through socializing/destroying this country in his last 2 1/2 years.

The poll got me thinking what has President Obama done right. Then it came to me after extensive research. It seems he did do one thing correctly. He was able to convince over half of the US voting block to elect him as the first minority President....twice. After that I got nothing.

Originally posted by wyomingosualum:

Format only allows for 10 entries. Sorry.
Killing Bin Laden.

Not allowing 4,000 troops to die for nothing.

Not allowing 50,000 troops to lose their legs, arms, eye sight etc. for nothing.

Saving the country from a depression. (DOW over 16,000)

Getting health care for people who can't afford it.

and on.

Originally posted by ricflair4LIFE:
Originally posted by wyomingosualum:

Format only allows for 10 entries. Sorry.
Killing Bin Laden.

Not allowing 4,000 troops to die for nothing.

Not allowing 50,000 troops to lose their legs, arms, eye sight etc. for nothing.

Saving the country from a depression. (DOW over 16,000)

Getting health care for people who can't afford it.

and on.
Killing the Somali pirates
Killing bin laden
Guarding our shores from terrorists
Getting the rich to pay their fair share of taxes
Spreading the wealth around
Getting same level of health care for all Americans as members of Congress
Beating the crap out of McCain, Palin, Romney and Ryan
Getting our troops out of Iraq
Winning PA OH CO NV VA FL NM CO OR CA WA WI IA MI ME NH MA MN IL HI NJ NY DE MD CT RI VT DC twice each

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT