ADVERTISEMENT

Pfizer

What??They had fraudulent trials to get their death jab ok'd?!?! Naaaa- not greed whore scum bag Pfizer...bc they could make billions hands over fist they lied? Unreal what they falsified and got away with - didn't even keep separate the control group and experimental groups?! What?! Didn't test subjects that got sick from the shots - just wow

How can you get emergency use of an experimental drug for an age group that is not having an emergency🤔

Another article on the fraud from Pfizer POS's

Cheer up. You're old enough to get the jab now.

Cheer up. You're old enough to get the jab now.
Why so I can have ADE and blood clots? So I can wheeze when I walk bc my RBCs can't carry hemoglobin and Oxygen? So my cells can produce spike proteins the rest of my life?!?! I will pass- I just love my God given immune system yee- haaa!!

I’m sure you wheeze … but for completely different reasons.

Corrupt POS CDC has also:

1. changed the definition of "herd immunity" for the Plandemic-what weasels
2. Scrubbed "again of function" from the website so that the kunkic no longer knows they are building these viruses collaborating with CHINA OUR ENEMY!!!!
3. Got With the FDA And "said" they got actual approval for the death jab but it was for one called "comirnaty" which is NOT EVEN BEING GIVEN lMAO. If they would have gotten the non emergency approval then they would have had to disclose what's in the vax-assassinations.

4. J and J changed their name of an offshoot company so they wouldn't have to pay damages for putting asbestos into their baby powders used on mostly babies and women to give them cancer.

And you fools on here keep taking their shots- just WOW.... Oh....My ....God you can't make this up.

The wow factor isn't that there's an evil demonic big Pharma/Cdc entity killing and sickening people- it's that the sheep keep lining up. Heck this is a rural OK country message board you'd think we had a bunch of common sense with it people- heck the number of total morons on here is darn scary as an understatement. Not the ones that argue D vs R and such- the people that can't get out in front of the steamroller going 1 mph 100 yards away.....Austin powers says hold his beer.

I started to ask if you were invested in any mutual funds, because if you are, you’re likely getting the benefit of Pfizer’s profitability. Then I remembered you likely bury your pennies in mason jars and stuff your mattresses with your singles.

I started to ask if you were invested in any mutual funds, because if you are, you’re likely getting the benefit of Pfizer’s profitability. Then I remembered you likely bury your pennies in mason jars and stuff your mattresses with your singles.
Wouldn't invest in demonic entities like Pfizer- you're right about that. Retirement system could very well be some-Not My choice and I can't control that.

But is that the point? You toot your libtard horn like clockwork- do you think Pfizer cares at all about your health? Simple
Question- try to answer it honestly if that's possible. Try to just answer without spewing liberal talking points. My simple answer is- no- they care nothing about yours nor mine. They've paid out tons of billions through the years for killing and severely injuring many- they don't care Which age groups they harm- none at all as long as they are making their billions and running the FDA. Exactly like Fauci - pure sociopaths

Of course it’s your choice. Figure out where the investments are and act accordingly. Put your money where your mouth is. This has been one of the most laughable of your points. When Pfizer is profitable, who do you think benefits? Investors that’s who. So likely anyone in a 401k is now your enemy. Look out … they’re all out to get you.

Of course it’s your choice. Figure out where the investments are and act accordingly. Put your money where your mouth is. This has been one of the most laughable of your points. When Pfizer is profitable, who do you think benefits? Investors that’s who. So likely anyone in a 401k is now your enemy. Look out … they’re all out to get you.
Does Pfizer give a $hit about your health Libtard- yes or no

Does Pfizer give a $hit about your health Libtard- yes or no
The give a shit about making products that work. Hard to stay in business otherwise. If the meth you cook lost its potency, your customers would find another source. That’s how the free enterprise system works.

No offense but why do you keep engaging him?
No offense taken.

Partly for my amusement and partly because I live in this world and he’s so very wrong about most everything.

I’m perfectly happy with differing opinions, but when you waft over into crazy, it’s hard to leave alone.

His incessant spamming is also an utter nuisance.

Looks like he’s taken the fun out of it for me by putting me on ignore, so I’ll probably go back to my 2 or 3 posts a year.

No offense taken.

Partly for my amusement and partly because I live in this world and he’s so very wrong about most everything.

I’m perfectly happy with differing opinions, but when you waft over into crazy, it’s hard to leave alone.

His incessant spamming is also an utter nuisance.

Looks like he’s taken the fun out of it for me by putting me on ignore, so I’ll probably go back to my 2 or 3 posts a year.
Be carefully, I hear insanity can become contagious.

David Icke- international REAL journalist- ie he doesn't read verbatim the CIA mockingbird media daily talking points

What were you actually searching for when you landed on a site called daviddicke?

• Haha
Reactions: 22LR
What were you actually searching for when you landed on a site called daviddicke?
Yeah I should be getting truth from Chris Wallace and Don Lemon my bad. Funny you paid bot come right behind like clock work when truth is posted to try and dismiss- can't have truth out eh? how much Soros money is the Libturd hack getting? Funny - the 22 scaredy cat "I have no credibility left at all" Loves your replies- he's just scared and wants everyone to have taken The poison- you're just a hack as usual but you're not a scared sissy boy like him- just a hack

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT