ADVERTISEMENT

Pelosi's bishop calls for ex-communication of pols now pushing for abortion

LOL. I am not walking back shit. And absent of addressing my questions I can only come to certain conclusions. You asked me questions and I answered. Like Biden you are afraid to answer all questions when it pertains to how and why the lib mind thinks in what is enforced or not.
Then ask me a question and I will answer it. You never directly asked me if I supported making criminals out of those who don't wear a mask. You just referenced some actions and then assumed my position so you could argue it against it.

If you think it is an extremist view for each state to write its own laws by politicians elected by those citizens, and for those laws to be followed until such time they are tested and either past mustard or not? Not sure what to say, that is how it works in this Country. Correct? That is extremist for you because you just want to dictate, like the mask question you avoid.
What I was referencing as extremist is the provision in the bill allowing civil suits and then the webpage started by the Texas "pro-life" group. And you support allowing states to enact such extremist measures on the issue of abortion. You made your position clear.

Since you apparently are such a strong supporter of states' rights, do you believe a state should be allowed to enforce segregation of the races again? Should Texas be allowed to enact Jim Crow laws again?

Then ask me a question and I will answer it. You never asked me if I supported making criminals out of those who don't wear a mask. You just assumed my position so you could argue it against it.

What I was referencing as extremist is the provision in the bill allowing civil suits and then the webpage started by the Texas "pro-life" group. And you support allowing states to enact such extremist measures on the issue of abortion. You made your position clear.

Since you apparently are such a strong supporter of states' rights, do you believe a state should be allowed to enforce segregation of the races again? Should Texas be allowed to enact Jim Crow laws again?
LOL. You are still deflecting. Your last paragraph is huge strawman. Guess you assume now I am raycist. You are a waste of time.

Last edited:
So valuing life, along with basic human decency and individual responsibility is “church”? Maybe I don’t believe in it then
One can value life and still choose to have an abortion. One can support the right to an abortion because one supports what they deem to be basic human decency. For example, many would say they believe forcing a woman who has been raped to go through with a unwanted pregnancy doesn't align with basic human decency. Many would also say that forcing a woman to carry to term a fetus that has little (or no) possibility of survival outside the womb also doesn't align with basic human decency.

How one defines when human life begins and what is human decency as it relates to abortion is a deeply personal decision. And it entails deeply personal religious, moral, and ethical considerations. To force someone not to have an abortion because of what a church or religion may teach (teachings that every woman may not accept) goes against the very idea of separation of church and state.

The Bible and one group's interpretation of it is not the law of this land. Neither is the Catholic Church, or any Protestant sect, or Islam, etc. One can hold deep and abiding religious views while also believing that those views should not be forced on everyone through the means of government enforcement.

LOL. You are still deflecting. Your last paragraph is huge strawman. Guess you assume now I am raycist. You are a waste of time.
I am not deflecting anything.

Here, I'll help you. I don't support making criminals out of those who don't wear masks. Period. Any other questions?

Now, I'll ask you again (no straw man, hence me asking your position). Since you apparently are such a strong supporter of states' rights, do you believe a state should be allowed to enforce segregation of the races again? Should Texas be allowed to enact Jim Crow laws again? Simple yes or no will suffice.

Now, I'll ask you again (no straw man, hence me asking your position). Since you apparently are such a strong supporter of states' rights, do you believe a state should be allowed to enforce segregation of the races again? Should Texas be allowed to enact Jim Crow laws again? Simple yes or no will suffice.
It is a strawman because no state will ever do it. Let me know when Texas passes a law stating that African Americans are no longer allowed to vote or passes laws requiring separate bath rooms or classes for whites and blacks. Not happening, ever. Nor will it pass upper court review. Stupid question.

As for even asking the question? Shows how extremist you are, you actually believe Biden when he tells you the greatest threat to this nation is white supremacists. Screw you for going back to the old Dim playbook of playing the race card and trying to label me an extremist or imply by your questioning I am a white supremacist. Gotta play the race card.....every single time. Your leaders brain washed you good.

It is a strawman because no state will ever do it.
States have done it before. And they appealed to states' rights in defense of their action. Just as states have banned abortions before. To claim no state will ever do it is just your way of dodging the questions.

Again, since you apparently are such a strong supporter of states' rights, do you believe a state should be allowed to enforce segregation of the races again? Should Texas be allowed to enact Jim Crow laws again? Simple yes or no will suffice.

you actually believe Biden when he tells you the greatest threat to this nation is white supremacists. Screw you for going back to the old Dim playbook of playing the race card and trying to label me an extremist or imply by your questioning I am a white supremacist. Gotta play the race card.....every single time. Your leaders brain washed you good.
You make way too many assumptions and seem to have a hard time answering simple questions.

I am not playing the race card nor am I questioning whether you are a white supremacist. I am simply asking questions related to your strong support of states' rights. Trying to determine where you draw the line or if there is even a line in your opinion.

Answer the question and stop deflecting/dodging.

Showing your true colors now huh?

The Holy Father worships the same God all of us Catholics worship. He is the Vicar of Christ here on earth. And the Society of Jesus is a blessing to the Church, as was Saint Ignatius of Loyola.
Showing your true colors now huh?

The Holy Father worships the same God all of us Catholics worship. He is the Vicar of Christ here on earth. And the Society of Jesus is a blessing to the Church, as was Saint Ignatius of Loyola.
Yeah, so was Rodrigo de Borja. And modern Ignatians are far more preoccupied with forced collectivism than they are with anything emanating from Christ.

Yeah, so was Rodrigo de Borja. And modern Ignatians are far more preoccupied with forced collectivism than they are with anything emanating from Christ.
Are you Catholic?

btw, Pope Alexander VI actually accomplished some good things as Pope (his desired reforms of the Curia, his preference for diplomacy, his support of education, his treatment of Jewish refugees). He definitely had his vices and shortcomings though (which were common in the context of the time period that he lived), as do all humans.

States have done it before. And they appealed to states' rights in defense of their action. Just as states have banned abortions before. To claim no state will ever do it is just your way of dodging the questions.

Again, since you apparently are such a strong supporter of states' rights, do you believe a state should be allowed to enforce segregation of the races again? Should Texas be allowed to enact Jim Crow laws again? Simple yes or no will suffice.

You make way too many assumptions and seem to have a hard time answering simple questions.

I am not playing the race card nor am I questioning whether you are a white supremacist. I am simply asking questions related to your strong support of states' rights. Trying to determine where you draw the line or if there is even a line in your opinion.

Answer the question and stop deflecting/dodging.
I did answer. You don't like my answer, too bad. I have absolutely no say in what laws a state passes, they have that right and that is a right I can not take away, I can't take that away from them. The whole thing is DOA even if it is passed and for me that is exactly how it should be , fed courts would fast track it and kill it so fast it would not be funny. Could it happen? About the same odds as the sun not coming up tomorrow. Not even worth discussion. Yes, it is a strawman, and I answered your question, no one gets to play dictator including me. This is an area of our society that this is absolutely settled law, both legally and MORALLY. Took a civil war that a Republican president won to go down the path of protecting the rights of all citizens and taking the moral high road, thankfully Lincoln won that war.

The question of when life begins is complicated for some, science continues to evolve, and some feel life in the womb is entitled to the same rights as any US Citizen to pursue life, liberty, and happiness. This is not nearly as settled for a society in terms of the actual beginning of life and the morality of abortion as it compares to the rights of all US citizens, we are far more advanced than that today.

What percentage of babies with a heart beat can successfully develop in the womb and survive child birth? My guess is a very high percentage. Who are you to say that life does not start with a heart beat? Maybe millions of Texans are in agreement on that, and they feel they are legally and morally justified to protect that life and SCOTUS will will give them the ability to that to some extent.

Last edited:
Reactions: OUSOONER67
Pretty astonishing that the left continues to equate unborn children with murderers. Well, not really being that they are so logic challenged.
They don't value the lives of others. They don't defend the life of US Citizens in the womb, in our streets, at our border, or in far away places like Afghanistan when we leave Americans behind for a 9/11 photo op. All about votes, not lives.

My_2cents. Just for curiosity sake are you a practicing catholic? Do you attend church weekly?

Reactions: okcpokefan12
I did answer. You don't like my answer, too bad. I have absolutely no say in what laws a state passes, they have that right and that is a right I can not take away, I can't take that away from them. The whole thing is DOA even if it is passed and for me that is exactly how it should be , fed courts would fast track it and kill it so fast it would not be funny. Could it happen? About the same odds as the sun not coming up tomorrow. Not even worth discussion. Yes, it is a strawman, and I answered your question, no one gets to play dictator including me. This is an area of our society that this is absolutely settled law, both legally and MORALLY. Took a civil war that a Republican president won to go down the path of protecting the rights of all citizens and taking the moral high road, thankfully Lincoln won that war.

The question of when life begins is complicated for some, science continues to evolve, and some feel life in the womb is entitled to the same rights as any US Citizen to pursue life, liberty, and happiness. This is not nearly as settled for a society in terms of the actual beginning of life and the morality of abortion as it compares to the rights of all US citizens, we are far more advanced than that today.

What percentage of babies with a heart beat can successfully develop in the womb and survive child birth? My guess is a very high percentage. Who are you to say that life does not start with a heart beat? Maybe millions of Texans are in agreement on that, and they feel they are legally and morally justified to protect that life and SCOTUS will will give them the ability to that to some extent.

"I did answer. You don't like my answer, too bad."

Yeah he gets mad if you don't give him the answer he wants.

Hey another thread with a guy explaining murder only this guy is doing it by comparing murders and the like with innocent babies in the womb. Nice, I bet Jesus would be all about him killing some babies. freaking sick shit

I did answer. You don't like my answer, too bad. I have absolutely no say in what laws a state passes, they have that right and that is a right I can not take away, I can't take that away from them.
So then you would support a state invoking states' rights if they attempted to pass a law forcing segregation and Jim Crow laws? You would argue that is a "right" states (and the citizens of a state) have that cannot be taken away?

This is an area of our society that this is absolutely settled law, both legally and MORALLY.
Does this mean you believe it was correct for the federal government to impose civil rights laws upon the states?

Make up your mind, you seem to be all over the place right now. That is why a simple yes or no is the easiest way to answer this question you seem to be having a hard time with.

Doesn't this reasoning though make the argument that it should remain the decision of a woman? As you said, this is a complicated issue. People disagree as to the moral, ethical, and religious implications of abortion. Thus, a woman's right to choose (and not the government for her) should remain the law of the land.

Who are you to say that life does not start with a heart beat?
And who are you or the government to say life does begin at a heartbeat? Your reasoning can be used both ways here.

They don't value the lives of others.
Another lie you right-wingers have bought into.

I see more consistent value for life (from birth to death) from those on the left than I do from many on the right. Sure, many right-wingers claim to care about life when they are discussing a fetus in the womb. However, after birth, their policy positions on numerous issues related to the value of life take a drastic U-turn.

• Haha
Another lie you right-wingers have bought into.

I see more consistent value for life (from birth to death) from those on the left than I do from many on the right. Sure, many right-wingers claim to care about life when they are discussing a fetus in the womb. However, after birth, their policy positions on numerous issues related to the value of life take a drastic U-turn.
Then ask me a question and I will answer it.

I'll ask you a question. I asked this in the other thread about abortion, but you chose to avoid it there. What is your position on when a child becomes an independent entity from the mother in a legal sense?

If you want to know what Jesus was about, then read the Sermon on the Mount. Also, meditate some on John 18:36.
He forgives the murderers yes. But does that make murder right. You think J man was walking around here yanking babies apart to get them out of women? You seem like a very knowledgeable scholar of the good book. Please keep preaching how it allows and justifies murdering innocent babies. I am here waiting. I will just take the verse with the book and numbers. Just post that and I will shut up.

What is your position on when a child becomes an independent entity from the mother in a legal sense?
Are you asking me when I personally believe a fetus becomes an independent entity from the mother in a legal sense or what I think about the current legal doctrine concerning this issue?

If Nancy and Joe are devout Catholics then I am the Pope.
No way those 2 Evil Demons worship anything but Money and Power.
Confession IMO can hurt some Catholics in the sense they think as long as they confess and say a few prayers (Hail Marys and Our Fathers) their sins are forgiven. This is one example of how Catholics pray for forgiveness of their sins:

"My God, I am sorry for my sins with all my heart. In choosing to do wrong and failing to do what is right, I have sinned against You whom I should love above all things, I firmly intend, with Your help, to do penance, to sin no more, and to avoid whatever leads me to sin."

So Joe and Nancy have progressed from saying it is a personal choice and avoiding the conversation to now turning to the DOJ on Texas, how do you get past the whole sin no more as it relates to abortion, penance, and avoid whatever leads me to sin (perhaps change parties?). Joe and Nancy would have an Abortion test for any SCOTUS they nominated.

Bunch of good practicing Catholics out there, and a bunch that look at their watch (like Joe does) that can't wait for mass to be over, and go thru the motions of mass and confession and think the slate has been wiped cleaned and you can start all over. Not saying it is easy, not saying I am perfect, and I acknowledge our failings.

But Joe and Nancy have upped their support of Abortion over the decades, I think that is why some of the Bishop's in this country are getting upset. Perhaps they felt when Joe and Nancy were not so vocally for Abortion and not using it as a political tool for votes, they gave them the benefit of the doubt in terms of how they were following their faith and what was in their hearts.

The bible does not say if you are in public office you don't have to follow the 10 commandments, and I have yet to see any Catholic doctrine that absolves you from following Catholic doctrine due to your political affiliation.

I would guess in private, the Pope and all Catholic Bishops are disappointed (putting it lightly) that any Catholic head of state would so blatantly ditch Catholic teachings over the decades and become so outspoken on an issue that is very important to the Pope and Bishops. It really puts the Church in a bad spot to do something when such notable Catholics spitting in the eye of the Church.

The Catholic community was behind Trump, they had Catholic leaders campaigning for him. Trump is not even Catholic! Says all you need to know.

Last edited:
Reactions: OUSOONER67
He forgives the murderers yes. But does that make murder right.
Not everyone agrees with your assertion that abortion is "murder." Including some Christians.

Please keep preaching how it allows and justifies murdering innocent babies. I am here waiting. I will just take the verse with the book and numbers. Just post that and I will shut up.
I never said I personally believe the Bible allows or justifies abortion. I have my personal religious views on abortion but I don't believe the government should impose my personal religious views on all women.

btw, I referenced this before, but have you heard of the ordeal of the bitter water found in Numbers 5:11-31? If not, go read about it.

• Haha
If Nancy and Joe are devout Catholics then I am the Pope.
No way those 2 Evil Demons worship anything but Money and Power.
Who are you to say who is a devout Catholic or not? Who are you to judge? Matthew 7:1-3.

Confession IMO can hurt some Catholics in the sense they think as long as they confess and say a few prayers (Hail Marys and Our Fathers) their sins are forgiven.
As a Catholic, I firmly believe participating in the Sacrament of Penance (confession) can never hurt someone.

The bible does not say if you are in public office you don't have to follow the 10 commandments, and I have yet to see any Catholic doctrine that absolves you from following Catholic doctrine due to your political affiliation.
One can follow Catholic doctrine while also believing that Catholic doctrine shouldn't be forced on all Americans by the government. What part of separation of church and state do you not understand?

The Catholic community was behind Trump, they had Catholic leaders campaigning for him. Trump is not even Catholic! Says all you need to know.
Biden and Trump essentially split the Catholic vote, with some exit polling showing Biden winning a majority of the Catholic vote. Trump himself was even surprised he didn't do better among Catholics.

So it false to say that the "Catholic community" was behind Trump. Some Catholics supported Trump while some Catholics supported Biden.

Not everyone agrees with your assertion that abortion is "murder." Including some Christians.
Oh boy I am giddy waiting on what you actually call it. Please enlighten me oh brilliant scholar of bible. Please tell me what Christian you hang out call extinguishing the life of a miracle that God has preformed.

Who are you to say who is a devout Catholic or not? Who are you to judge? Matthew 7:1-3.
I am not judging, I am calling them out for their evil deeds.
You see what they do yet turn a blind eye.

“So you, son of man, I have made a watchman for the house of Israel. Whenever you hear a word from my mouth, you shall give them warning from me. If I say to the wicked, O wicked one, you shall surely die, and you do not speak to warn the wicked to turn from his way, that wicked person shall die in his iniquity, but his blood I will require at your hand. But if you warn the wicked to turn from his way, and he does not turn from his way, that person shall die in his iniquity, but you will have delivered your soul."

Last edited:
As a Catholic, I firmly believe participating in the Sacrament of Penance (confession) can never hurt someone.

One can follow Catholic doctrine while also believing that Catholic doctrine shouldn't be forced on all Americans by the government. What part of separation of church and state do you not understand?

Biden and Trump essentially split the Catholic vote, with some exit polling showing Biden winning a majority of the Catholic vote. Trump himself was even surprised he didn't do better among Catholics.

So it false to say that the "Catholic community" was behind Trump. Some Catholics supported Trump while some Catholics supported Biden.
Separation of Church and State is not a Catholic doctrine or teaching. If being in public office causes you to sin, if you are truly repentant, you leave office, or change to a party that aligns your religious and moral teachings with your political positions. Not that hard to do. You act like Joey has no choice, he does have a choice. Joe not a victim of having to choose the State over the Church. Total BS . No one forced him to be in office or to be for abortion, Catholic church not asking anyone to pass a law requiring everyone to be Catholic, or force people to go to Catholic mass, or to send tax money to anti-abortion organizations although the government does that in the case of abortion.

I saw all kind of Nuns and Catholic leaders campaigning for Trump, not one for Biden. Not ONE. It would have scared the holy shit out of the pro abortion voting block. Kavanuagh appointment caused Dims to turn in to soulless vampires looking to attack a man and ruin his career no matter the cost. Fine group you hang out with, being a "Catholic" and all.

I am sure you enjoyed seeing Kavanaugh (Catholic) get smeared with lies, that was real separation of Church and State. Dims conveniently combine the 2 when it suits them, they dang sure mixed the 2 with Kavanaugh. Where you yelling separation of Church and State when they asked him questions regarding his faith? Why they not ask that of Joe? Because they know he is not really Catholic.

Last edited:
Please tell me what Christian you hang out call extinguishing the life of a miracle that God has preformed.
Some Christians simply call it an abortion. They believe life begins at first breath, at birth. And they have scripture passages they can point to supporting this viewpoint. Just as Christians who believe it is murder have their scripture passages.

No comment on the ordeal of the bitter water?

• Haha
Reactions: BIGOSUFAN
Some Christians simply call it an abortion. They believe life begins at first breath, at birth. And they have scripture passages they can point to supporting this viewpoint. Just as Christians who believe it is murder have their scripture passages.

No comment on the ordeal of the bitter water?
Oh don't worry I am saving that bitter water comment in my back pocket. I have a whole list of **** ups you already made before we get there scholar. Please see bellow. Have you asked G man his definition on "breath".

The mother's placenta helps the baby "breathe" while it is growing in the womb. Oxygen and carbon dioxide flow through the blood in the placenta. Most of it goes to the heart and flows through the baby's body

Reactions: BIGOSUFAN
I am not judging, I am calling them out for their evil deeds.
Yes, you are judging them. You even called them "evil demons."

You know Jesus was called a demon too by the conservative religious people of his day, correct?

“So you, son of man, I have made a watchman for the house of Israel. Whenever you hear a word from my mouth, you shall give them warning from me. If I say to the wicked, O wicked one, you shall surely die, and you do not speak to warn the wicked to turn from his way, that wicked person shall die in his iniquity, but his blood I will require at your hand. But if you warn the wicked to turn from his way, and he does not turn from his way, that person shall die in his iniquity, but you will have delivered your soul."
This passage is directed at a person who God had made the watchman for the house of Israel. It isn't directed at you, me, or anyone else in modern day America.

As Christians though, Matthew 7:1-3 is directed at you and me.

• Haha
Are you asking me when I personally believe a fetus becomes an independent entity from the mother in a legal sense or what I think about the current legal doctrine concerning this issue?
What is your position? The law is pretty clear. Roe v. Wade states that abortion is legal, but leaves it open for states to apply regulatory controls and restrictions. But what is your position. At which point do you believe crushing a child's skull and selling the remains should become a crime?

Exodus 21:22-25

“When men strive together and hit a pregnant woman, so that her children come out, but there is no harm, the one who hit her shall surely be fined, as the woman's husband shall impose on him, and he shall pay as the judges determine. But if there is harm, then you shall pay life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, stripe for stripe.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT