ADVERTISEMENT

OPEC Gives Biden The Middle Finger

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Agrees to cut production 2 million barrels a day. That's a great job Joe, you screw up domestic oil production, piss off OPEC and the American people are the ones who feel the pain.

Agrees to cut production 2 million barrels a day. That's a great job Joe, you screw up domestic oil production, piss off OPEC and the American people are the ones who feel the pain.

one way to rid the country of ccp/dnc grifters

Shadow govt guy just said no big deal- they overstated their production anywho

Fix 2020
And end the BS

It’s a comedy of errors or deliberate, I’m leaning towards deliberate….hope I’m wrong and he’s just a dumbass

Was reading a CNN article and had to laugh when they were saying the Biden Administration was circulating talking points to the Treasury Department warning the Saudis that any reduction would be seen as a "hostile act". So good to have the adults back in charge, so adult every time something doesn't go their way or someone dares to stand up to their BS they scream how hostile it is. SMFH.
On another note if the Biden Administration considers cutting oil production a hostile act, was Biden being hostile to American Oil companies when he forced the cuts on them?

Reactions: windriverrange

This is about increasing the misery index so the libcomdems get their poop shoot collapsed in the mid-terms. Wouldn't be surprised if they increased production after the midterms when the damage has been done. The 81 million dumbasses that voted for this, hope your suffering is in the stratosphere morons.

Leaning towards deliberate ?! It's all 100 percent deliberate I thought everyone knew by now😳
the cause of this stuff is deliberate but is the intent to inflict pain/hardship on Americans or is it all unintended consequences from the actions of idiots? That’s what I’m wondering

Was reading a CNN article and had to laugh when they were saying the Biden Administration was circulating talking points to the Treasury Department warning the Saudis that any reduction would be seen as a "hostile act". So good to have the adults back in charge, so adult every time something doesn't go their way or someone dares to stand up to their BS they scream how hostile it is. SMFH.
On another note if the Biden Administration considers cutting oil production a hostile act, was Biden being hostile to American Oil companies when he forced the cuts on them?

ccp/dnc dave considers it
demand destruction

Reactions: davidallen
the cause of this stuff is deliberate but is the intent to inflict pain/hardship on Americans or is it all unintended consequences from the actions of idiots? That’s what I’m wondering
Yes sir I was clarifying for you- to inflict as much pain and suffering as they can on not only us but the other countries. Then when it's so so bad and people are fighting amongst ourselves bc of the lack of Resources the one world globalists with come throw the Normies a life Line- and they will take it....global digital currency and they will buy your 401s and savings accounts for 20 cents on the dollar and tell you if you don't sell to them it's worth nothing and again the Normies will
Capitulate like they do everything bc cnn and faux news will say it's a good thing the globalists are there for us

Then they will win us even way more than they already do.

It's what happens when you allow the enemy to do a coup and replace a
Nation first Leader with corrupt NWO
POS shadow regime that's controlling us now

And you can take that to the bank...oh wait 🤔

Reactions: MR. TANNER BOYLE
Biden learned nothing in grade school. Rule #1 - when you pick a fight make sure you pick it with someone smaller than you and someone not likely to grow a lot in the near future.

Big Oil is a Gentlemen's Club of questionable integrity is many cases. In this case, they are fully justified. Obviously, without much forethought, Biden went after Big Oil in his first few months in office. Stupid is as stupid does. Big Oil took their hits from the dems and set their watches. They slowly started braiding a rope that would go around Biden's neck at the appropriate time. The dems threw a wrench in the wheels of the marketplace and sent buyers to foreign markets to meet domestic demands. Refineries turned down production rates and prices started to rise. Prices peaked and dems took weak actions. Bid Oil refineries increased production and prices came down. Taking from strategic reserves and shipping oil to China! Biden could not have set the stage for himself to take a bigger fall. Like a clown, Biden took credit for reduced prices. Big Oil did the Mohammed Ali shuffle and rope-a-dope. Just when Biden had taken all the credit and 30 days before mid terms Big Oil goes full court press. Refineries got to shutdown and turn-around mode. Prices start rising (that would be this week!) at an alarming rate. But wait! The curtain on this cluster-fvck has not been drawn yet. Remember when Biden talked shit about MBS for whacking Khashoggi? MBS under the guise of OPEC wants to pick the last bit of meat left on Biden's bones. OPEC reduces output by 2 mil bbl/day. Gas prices are going to climb. Where they stop is anyone's guess. OPEC just gave the GOP a hammer to pound a point. This is comical and predictable. Qatar (non-OPEC) will now lead a global effort to raise prices of LNG setting off a tailspin in the gas industry.

This was deliberate, planned and executed with precision.

Biden learned nothing in grade school. Rule #1 - when you pick a fight make sure you pick it with someone smaller than you and someone not likely to grow a lot in the near future.

Big Oil is a Gentlemen's Club of questionable integrity is many cases. In this case, they are fully justified. Obviously, without much forethought, Biden went after Big Oil in his first few months in office. Stupid is as stupid does. Big Oil took their hits from the dems and set their watches. They slowly started braiding a rope that would go around Biden's neck at the appropriate time. The dems threw a wrench in the wheels of the marketplace and sent buyers to foreign markets to meet domestic demands. Refineries turned down production rates and prices started to rise. Prices peaked and dems took weak actions. Bid Oil refineries increased production and prices came down. Taking from strategic reserves and shipping oil to China! Biden could not have set the stage for himself to take a bigger fall. Like a clown, Biden took credit for reduced prices. Big Oil did the Mohammed Ali shuffle and rope-a-dope. Just when Biden had taken all the credit and 30 days before mid terms Big Oil goes full court press. Refineries got to shutdown and turn-around mode. Prices start rising (that would be this week!) at an alarming rate. But wait! The curtain on this cluster-fvck has not been drawn yet. Remember when Biden talked shit about MBS for whacking Khashoggi? MBS under the guise of OPEC wants to pick the last bit of meat left on Biden's bones. OPEC reduces output by 2 mil bbl/day. Gas prices are going to climb. Where they stop is anyone's guess. OPEC just gave the GOP a hammer to pound a point. This is comical and predictable. Qatar (non-OPEC) will now lead a global effort to raise prices of LNG setting off a tailspin in the gas industry.

This was deliberate, planned and executed with precision.

Excellent! There's a side of me that thinks OPEC just won the Nov. election for the R's, but fear and common sense tell me the D's will still do anything to keep power, plus there's always Mitch and Kevin.:eek:

Sleepy needs to schlob more knobs, or better yet let his vp schlob which is what she was meant for. 😂

This is about increasing the misery index so the libcomdems get their poop shoot collapsed in the mid-terms. Wouldn't be surprised if they increased production after the midterms when the damage has been done. The 81 million dumbasses that voted for this, hope your suffering is in the stratosphere morons.
81 million Americans didn't vote for Brandon. Trump won comfortably on Election Day. Brandon won in the Democrat COVID mail-in vote harvesting scheme after Election Day.

Excellent! There's a side of me that thinks OPEC just won the Nov. election for the R's, but fear and common sense tell me the D's will still do anything to keep power, plus there's always Mitch and Kevin.:eek:
I don't have much faith in the GOP brain trust to maximize the counter punch. OPEC is handing the keys to the castle to the GOP but the GOP wants to stay with the the assholes that have set the party back year by year. Mitch should have been put to pasture years ago. Kevin is a political blow job. Zero credibility with less authority. The conservatives need an injection of youth with forward thinking. Lyndsey Graham is a double talking politician trying to stay relevant. The GOP must provide better leadership.

just wait til we have to REPLACE all the oil reserves that brandon put into the mkt to keep gas prices lower. as we buy oil reserve replacement, oil prices will explode, gas prices could double. all because the commucrats are trying hang on to a couple of house or senate seats by selling "look how great gas prices are. " no mention of the fact gas is 3 1/2 times higher than it was 2 yrs ago.

come on gop, get off your ass and start hitting home runs.

you can have my gun, one bullet at a time.

just wait til we have to REPLACE all the oil reserves that brandon put into the mkt to keep gas prices lower. as we buy oil reserve replacement, oil prices will explode, gas prices could double. all because the commucrats are trying hang on to a couple of house or senate seats by selling "look how great gas prices are. " no mention of the fact gas is 3 1/2 times higher than it was 2 yrs ago.

come on gop, get off your ass and start hitting home runs.

you can have my gun, one bullet at a time.
All by design to make it bad as can for everyone to usher in totalitarianism- it ain't going nowhere better bc no one stops the illegitimate shadow regime- taking down the West day by day

BTO says- You ain't seen nothing yet

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Dems are kind of in a pickle. They want oil prices higher so that renewable energy sources can be more competitive in the marketplace and that price hikes can be attributed to the oil price increase rather than the rise in the use of less cost efficient energy sources such as solar and wind. But if oil prices go up, it magnifies the inflation problem they already have, as its the most obvious and direct measure of cost impacts to the average consumer. Like it or not, eggs being up 40% does not have the same narrative impact as gas being up 40%.

tonn-100522-copy.jpg

Cui Bono! Who benefits? Why would Russia blow up a pipeline when they could simply close the valves?

OPEC just put sand in the vaseline that will grease Biden's ass. Biden will go to Venezuela begging. Biden is getting exactly what he deserves. The noose is tightening on the old fool.

Last edited:
Reactions: iasooner2000
There is no doubt the US did this. The war in Ukraine looks to be winding down. You are seeing Ukraine making progress in pushing back Russia, and you've had elections (fair or not) for Russian annexation of occupied territories. The next logical step would be peace negotiations. But with that will come the turning on of the spigots, which would free Europe from the shackles of the green energy lobby which controls D.C. today. Thus it was now or never for the US to block that energy from Europe.

All by design to make it bad as can for everyone to usher in totalitarianism- it ain't going nowhere better bc no one stops the illegitimate shadow regime- taking down the West day by day

BTO says- You ain't seen nothing yet
Just keeps getting better.

Dems are kind of in a pickle. They want oil prices higher so that renewable energy sources can be more competitive in the marketplace and that price hikes can be attributed to the oil price increase rather than the rise in the use of less cost efficient energy sources such as solar and wind. But if oil prices go up, it magnifies the inflation problem they already have, as its the most obvious and direct measure of cost impacts to the average consumer. Like it or not, eggs being up 40% does not have the same narrative impact as gas being up 40%.
This may be true as long as a democrat is in charge. What happens when the GOP takes the WH in 2024? Voters care a lot more about the money they must spend today compared to the money they MIGHT save later. Remove the Biden restrictions on Big Oil, open Keystone pipeline and return to petroleum independence. Stay in the Paris accord and do as everyone else and refuse to pay their fair share.

BTW: I am embarking on building another home. I looked into solar panels. I did the full cost analysis. The month electric bill savings I will realize will take 57 years to breakeven with the cost of the solar panel and installation. The best solution is to install a natural gas powered generator that can power up during peak hours (3 hours per day). The breakeven return on investment is 37 months.

This may be true as long as a democrat is in charge. What happens when the GOP takes the WH in 2024? Voters care a lot more about the money they must spend today compared to the money they MIGHT save later. Remove the Biden restrictions on Big Oil, open Keystone pipeline and return to petroleum independence. Stay in the Paris accord and do as everyone else and refuse to pay their fair share.

BTW: I am embarking on building another home. I looked into solar panels. I did the full cost analysis. The month electric bill savings I will realize will take 57 years to breakeven with the cost of the solar panel and installation. The best solution is to install a natural gas powered generator that can power up during peak hours (3 hours per day). The breakeven return on investment is 37 months.
Every time I've looked into solar power the ROI is not worth it.

I'm looking at Solar for a different reason. I don't have access to natural gas so the gas powered generator isn't a possibility. But in the coming years, the blackouts you see in Texas and California will extend to more of the country. We aren't reducing our consumption against the grid, but rather increasing it (EVs and Crypto don't help here). And so solar gives me at least some alternative for power generation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT