ADVERTISEMENT

Trump May Have Underestimated

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Trump was right when he said a vote for Biden was a vote for $5 to $7 a gallon gas but if Putin gets his way gas may go well over $10 a gallon. $5 to $7 a gallon will be devastating for the economy but $10 a gallon gas would send this country into a massive recession making the great depression look like child's play.
Look no further than Democrats and their climate change policies for blame. Making things harder, more expensive and damn near impossible to continue to increase domestic oil production has not only caused the ridiculous price of energy we see today and in the near future, it has threatened our national security.

You lol a lot. Just use this...

7klV.gif

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Oil markets settled down today after cooler heads in Europe came out and point blank said "We can't cut off Russian energy". $130/bb isn't justified if the supply isn't actually cut off, and thus far it doesn't look like it will be. But if Europe (in reality Germany and the UK) choose to pivot and do decide to enforce sanctions, or worse yet, lead Russia to cut off the supply on their side, then $200/bb would be cheap.

The thing I'm watching for that I haven't seen yet though are stories of the utilities asking for significant rate hikes. Natural Gas prices have soared and eventually those costs will have to be passed on to the consumers but much I haven't seen as much of that yet as I would have expected. When $200 electric bills become $300 electric bills on top of the 7%+ increase for everything at the grocery store that we're already seeing, people are going to revolt.

It’s these kind of responses you make that I find maddening. Either say something of substance or don’t say anything at all! You come across as a petty teenage boy with responses like this. You’re better than this. Leave the juvenile responses to @davidallen. They suit him better.
Dan it's too dumb, but I still must express my contempt

Not hard around here...

SDNY. Git hem yit? 🤣
Or are you like your bro Syssie holding out hope Pee Pee Tape surfaces? 🤣🤣🤣
And if by chance you haven't heard. Cank the Nasty Woman paid for the Russia Collusion shit you leftards hung your balls on for 5 yrs. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
You cried for nothing, a damn shame. 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
It’s these kind of responses you make that I find maddening. Either say something of substance or don’t say anything at all! You come across as a petty teenage boy with responses like this. You’re better than this. Leave the juvenile responses to @davidallen. They suit him better.
I disagree, Dan. He/she/they are not better than that. That’s about as good as he/she/they get.

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT