ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Asked The Saudis To Delay Decision On Production Cuts By One Month

if you know something spill it.
Nah, this is much more entertaining. And absolutely hilarious!

How long will it take for one right-winger on this board to state the other reason that is present in those articles that doesn't align with the narrative he/she wants to believe?

Can one even do it? Is it possible? Take a shot at it.

@SquatchinPoke, you want to take a shot at it? You are trying hard to get noticed. Got anything for us?

1 day down and counting.

inception GIF
bro I almost have this nut broken.

we can nut together

Reactions: CowboyJD
Nah, this is much more entertaining. How long will it take for one right-winger on this board to state the other reason that is present in those articles that doesn't align with the narrative he/she wants to believe?

1 day down and counting.

pathetic. I dare you to make an actual point in this thread.

Reactions: CowboyJD
Nah, this is much more entertaining. And absolutely hilarious!

How long will it take for one right-winger on this board to state the other reason that is present in those articles that doesn't align with the narrative he/she wants to believe?

@SquatchinPoke, you want to take a shot at it? You are trying hard to get noticed. Got anything for us?

1 day down and counting.
Sir what would you like me to do?

Randy Marsh Bummer GIF by South Park

@davidallen what’s this nutcase talking about? @Syskatine can you help? @CowboyJD we need a mediator that speaks both sides languages, can you give us some insight?
I presume he is trying to get you to acknowledge that Biden was seeking to forgo increases in the cost of crude to help alleviate inflationary pressure and avoid rewarding Russia with higher revenues from their exports. Are you rooting for more treasure for Putin and higher prices for American consumers?

IMO, OPEC+ isn't where we should be working to solve these problems, but that's just me.

I'm a bit surprised you needed me to explain this to you Harry.

Reactions: my_2cents
Yes I am.

Since you claim to be reading them, let's go back to the first one. Is there anything in that article that answered the question you asked besides an election is coming up? Anything at all that you can find?
From the article:

Notably, the White House’s request would have delayed the decision until after the U.S. midterm elections.

I presume he is trying to get you to acknowledge that Biden was seeking to forgo increases in the cost of crude to help alleviate inflationary pressure and avoid rewarding Russia with higher revenues from their exports. Are you rooting for more treasure for Putin and higher prices for American consumers?

IMO, OPEC+ isn't where we should be working to solve these problems, but that's just me.
Ah dang, @davidallen you spoiled it!

Took another liberal. Go figure.

Not one right-winger saw it. Not one.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
@my_2cents so is this pay back for Biden comments on the prince?

Responding to the Saudi claims, Pentagon spokesman John Kirby reframed the exchange and accused the kingdom of aiding Russia’s revenues and hampering the impact of Western sanctions on Moscow for its war in Ukraine.

Hum so should we have played nice with SA while we went to war with Russia?

from the article of course:

“In recent weeks, the Saudis conveyed to us – privately and publicly – their intention to reduce oil production, which they knew would increase Russian revenues and blunt the effectiveness of sanctions. That is the wrong direction,” Kirby said. “We presented Saudi Arabia with analysis to show that there was no market basis to cut production targets, and that they could easily wait for the next OPEC meeting to see how things developed.”

Putin maybe? I mean, it was his decision no? Oh wait, this is Obamas fault isn't it?
Oh wait the article answered it yep Bidens fault for his big dick show with SA the other OPECs were ok with increasing production.

Kirby said, without giving examples, that other OPEC members opposed Saudi Arabia’s move, and reiterated the Biden administration’s vow to reexamine its relationship with Riyadh.

Oh shit more proof the Biden big dicking SA cost us and put money in Putins pocket.

“Other OPEC nations communicated to us privately that they also disagreed with the Saudi decision, but felt coerced to support Saudi’s direction,” he said. “As the President has said, we are reevaluating our relationship with Saudi Arabia in light of these actions, and will continue to look for signs about where they stand in combatting Russian aggression.”

dont worry I tagged some people that will give us the info you are keeping us from.
Now that a liberal helped you out (as usual), here is what not one right-winger (including you) on this thread could notice, process and quote in the first article:

"Responding to the Saudi claims, Pentagon spokesman John Kirby reframed the exchange and accused the kingdom of aiding Russia’s revenues and hampering the impact of Western sanctions on Moscow for its war in Ukraine.

“In recent weeks, the Saudis conveyed to us – privately and publicly – their intention to reduce oil production, which they knew would increase Russian revenues and blunt the effectiveness of sanctions. That is the wrong direction,” Kirby said. “We presented Saudi Arabia with analysis to show that there was no market basis to cut production targets, and that they could easily wait for the next OPEC meeting to see how things developed.”

Kirby said, without giving examples, that other OPEC members opposed Saudi Arabia’s move, and reiterated the Biden administration’s vow to reexamine its relationship with Riyadh.

“Other OPEC nations communicated to us privately that they also disagreed with the Saudi decision, but felt coerced to support Saudi’s direction,” he said. “As the President has said, we are reevaluating our relationship with Saudi Arabia in light of these actions, and will continue to look for signs about where they stand in combatting Russian aggression.”

On Tuesday, President Biden said there would be "consequences" for Saudi Arabia’s oil production cut, which the kingdom is carrying out in coordination with other OPEC members and non-OPEC allies like Russia. Many in Washington saw this as a snub and a blatant display of siding with Moscow
."

Oh shit @my_2cents and @davidallen what id Biden going to do to escalate this more? Seems like a what did he say he would be a UNITER was it

On Tuesday, President Joe Biden said there would be “consequences” for Saudi Arabia’s oil production cut, which the kingdom is carrying out in coordination with other OPEC members and non-OPEC allies like Russia. Many in Washington saw this as a snub and a blatant display of siding with Moscow.

Oh wait guys I got it from the article we are going to make Iran gets stronger. Seems about right lol

U.S. lawmakers have urged the cutting of military sales to Saudi Arabia, America’s top weapons buyer, and are encouraging the passing of antitrust legislation that would go after OPEC.

Hum seems they want peace and not a threat we will over throw their government. I think @Ponca Dan just came a little somewhere

from the article of course:

The developments spotlight the growing tensions in the nearly 80-year-old U.S.-Saudi relationship, as both parties suggest the other is failing to uphold their end of the bargain in a friendship broadly based on the principle of energy for security.

They also highlight how little control Washington has on Saudi and OPEC energy policy.

“The relationship between Saudi Arabia and the US has soured after OPEC+ opted to cut oil quotas – Saudi Arabia is clearly leaning away from the US orbit,” James Swanston, Middle East and North Africa economist at London-based consultancy Capital Economics, said in a client note Thursday.

Still, the Saudi government stressed the continued importance of its relationship with the U.S.

“The Kingdom affirms that it [views] its relationship with the United States of America as a strategic one that serves the common interests of both countries,” it said in its statement.

“The Kingdom also stresses the importance of building on the solid pillars upon which the Saudi-US relationship had stood over the past eight decades. These pillars include mutual respect, enhancing common interests, actively contributing to preserve regional and international peace and security, countering terrorism and extremism, and achieving prosperity for the peoples of the region.”

I'm a bit surprised you needed me to explain this to you Harry.

iu
Why would we want to reward russia with increased revenues and be ok with opec driven inflationary pressure next month?

@my_2cents you have the floor as well, why all that ok right after the mid terms, why not two months? Or six months? Why so much pressure, coming up with economic data presentations and side talks with opec members? What happens in a month? Why the trotting out of the nsc director for some camera time to try and cover their asses?

On Tuesday, President Joe Biden said there would be “consequences” for Saudi Arabia’s oil production cut, which the kingdom is carrying out in coordination with other OPEC members and non-OPEC allies like Russia. Many in Washington saw this as a snub and a blatant display of siding with Moscow.
Yep. There was even a link in the article to another article discussing how the Biden administration sees this as a blatant display of Saudi Arabia siding with Moscow.

Now, tell me, how in the world did @2012Bearcat miss this? How did @HighStickHarry miss this? It was literally right in front of their eyes!

Heck you didn't figure it out till @davidallen gave you the answer.🤣🤣

Yep. There was even a link in the article to another article discussing how the Biden administration sees this as a blatant display of Saudi Arabia siding with Moscow.

Now, tell me, how in the world did @2012Bearcat miss this? How did @HighStickHarry miss this? It was literally right in front of their eyes!
Oh shit I can break down another article with the blunders of Biden. ****ing sign, me up Champ!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT