ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Asked The Saudis To Delay Decision On Production Cuts By One Month

I thought lawyers and plumbers were all about wading into the shit. I get not doing it for free, but I gotta think there are a lot of similarities between those two gigs.
Not really.

If I have a "legal emergency" and a "plumbing emergency" at the same time....I'm calling a plumber every time.

Additionally, Harry's asking for me to translate and mediate. Most lawyers are zealous advocates of their clients, not translators or mediators. Prosecutors have their own set of special ethical rules that require them to above all seek justice rather than be a zealous advocate for one side or the other in a case, but that ain't translating or mediating either.

And yeah....I ain't getting paid either....there is that.

Reactions: davidallen
We have the evidence, the Saudi statement. Should be fairly easy to have them testify. Now you want to impeach Biden?
My post went right over your head didn't it?🙄

My answer is no and I gave you a clear explaination why. Yes, I know you aren't going to accept it. You can't. It isn't possible.

You thinking these two incidents are the same is flat out hilarious!🤣🤣 Enjoy the kool-aid.

I thought lawyers and plumbers were all about wading into the shit. I get not doing it for free, but I gotta think there are a lot of similarities between those two gigs.
And you, I, and High Stick know what he was really asking me to do (articulate the argument that 2 Cents refused to) and what he would have done with that (acted if I was making the argument and defending it rather than translating it like he had asked).

My post went right over your head didn't it?🙄

My answer is no and I gave you a clear explaination why. Yes, I know you aren't going to accept it. You can't. It isn't possible.

You thinking these two incidents are the same is flat out hilarious!🤣🤣 Enjoy the kool-aid.
Oh so the typical leftist's hypocrisy, that's different. Thanks.

• Haha
And you, I, and High Stick know what he was really asking me to do (articulate the argument that 2 Cents refused to) and what he would have done with that (acted if I was making the argument and defending it rather than translating it like he had asked).
I don't know you should have given him a chance at least.

Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Minions

Typical MAGAt inability to intellectualize when it actually is.

You will need to explain how this is different than what Democrats tried to impeach Trump for. For the record I don't have a problem with what Democrats said Trump did in Ukraine or Biden begging the Saudis for a 30 day delay. I'm just holding Democrats to the same standards they hold Republican to.

You will need to explain how this is different than what Democrats tried to impeach Trump for. For the record I don't have a problem with what Democrats said Trump did in Ukraine or Biden begging the Saudis for a 30 day delay. I'm just holding Democrats to the same standards they hold Republican to.
You have already had at least two posters, myself included, tell you how it is different. @davidallen could explain it to you too till the cows come home and you still wouldn't accept the explanation.

You aren't holding anyone to the same standards. You are making up junk in your head without any ability, as David noted, to intellectualize.

I knew you knew. I also know you are much too stubborn to acknowledge it without doing the dance. I don't get the "playing dumb to own the libs" angle.

If he doesn’t articulate it, how can I attack it? That’s why 75% of your posts end in question marks.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY

Bsg is a bridge between the two parties. Above the fray if you will. We were having trouble communicating. That happens when one side keeps their arguments a secret, and only speaks in emojis.

Bsg is a bridge between the two parties. Above the fray if you will. We were having trouble communicating. That happens when one side keeps their arguments a secret, and only speaks in emojis.
BSG is disgusted with both….or at this point…all three “parties”.

And sees “the fray” for what it is and isn’t interested in helping the parties “communicate” because the parties aren’t really interested in communicating.…just slinging shit at each.

That’s my experience with this board at this point. Sometimes I jump in and sling a little shit myself, but I almost always regret the time lost doing it.

BSG is disgusted with both….or at this point…all three “parties”.

And sees “the fray” for what it is and isn’t interested in helping the parties “communicate” because the parties aren’t really interested in communicating.…just slinging shit at each.

That’s my experience with this board at this point. Sometimes I jump in and sling a little shit myself, but I almost always regret the time lost doing it.
Is time ever lost when slinging one's shit?

You have already had at least two posters, myself included, tell you how it is different. @davidallen could explain it to you too till the cows come home and you still wouldn't accept the explanation.

You aren't holding anyone to the same standards. You are making up junk in your head without any ability, as David noted, to intellectualize.
It's different because you believe the spin? LMFAO. I can't wait for the Republican investigations to watch you swallow all that BS.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT