ADVERTISEMENT

One year anniversary of Moderna stab II...

So the vaccines are perfect. You a vaccine expert today?

EDIT** I see you had a long night and most likely are still tucked in those sheets. I will check back later.
Such wit. One of the gold mines I sometimes mention shouting to the majority the scoring order in the intelligence quotient test session. SquatchinPoke would score much higher than his target.

Did your doctor force you to take the vaccine??? Is that how that went down?
Nope, we discussed it over about three months period of time, didn't really affect me to bad. Wife's company forced her to take the vaccine or lose her job. She had a semi bad reaction for a day. In my daughter's case, she works for the federal government as a paralegal, she was required to take the vaccine or lose her job. On both injections she had severe reactions that lasted three or four days and then a month or so later contracted the virus. If it hadn't been for ivermectin she would have been hospitalized and maybe worse. She will not take the booster. My son took one injection only because his employer required it. He had a bad reaction to it and told them to go to hell on the second one. He was forced to test weekly until he got tired of that and told them to go to hell again. He no longer has to test, he refuses to take another vaccine and damn sure not the booster.

Toon right meow.

shy-scared.gif

• Haha
Reactions: ClintonDavidScott
Nope, we discussed it over about three months period of time, didn't really affect me to bad. Wife's company forced her to take the vaccine or lose her job. She had a semi bad reaction for a day. In my daughter's case, she works for the federal government as a paralegal, she was required to take the vaccine or lose her job. On both injections she had severe reactions that lasted three or four days and then a month or so later contracted the virus. If it hadn't been for ivermectin she would have been hospitalized and maybe worse. She will not take the booster. My son took one injection only because his employer required it. He had a bad reaction to it and told them to go to hell on the second one. He was forced to test weekly until he got tired of that and told them to go to hell again. He no longer has to test, he refuses to take another vaccine and damn sure not the booster.
Non compliance is a huge weapon - we way under use it. Daughter not only told Baylor Scott and White she didn't feel comfortable taking the mRNA gene therapy .......she really didn't want to take the flu shot. She wrote them a letter of what she believes in and isn't comfortable with and they said ok. She was worried she was going to have to make a real hard decision.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
I have a challenge for our resident Mensa expert (@Sunburnt Indian).
Three logicians walked into a bar. The barman asked, "Would you all like a drink?" The first said, "I don't know". The second also said, "I don't know". What did the third one say and why?

I have a challenge for our resident Mensa expert (@Sunburnt Indian).
Three logicians walked into a bar. The barman asked, "Would you all like a drink?" The first said, "I don't know". The second also said, "I don't know". What did the third one say and why?
Any number of things. Because it makes sense.

FWIW: I'm not a Mensa expert. Mensa has been changing since it's founding. I can't keep up.

Reactions: iasooner2000
So pick one. You can do it. Even the slow can see the answer here. It's not wave mechanics after all.
I gave an incorrect answer. You didn't catch it? I said ANY number of things. A number of things is correct. My adjustment makes both answers correct.

I choose not to pick an answer for the third principal. Should you decide to, I'll listen.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT