ADVERTISEMENT

Shingles vaccination from Walgreen.....

Sunburnt Indian

Heisman Candidate
Nov 7, 2001
Edge of the Comancheria
At 4:30 PM. Sore arm at 9 PM. I reported itching and faint purple splotches from May 15, 2021 shingles diagnosis. Pharmacist said okay for injection. I told her doctor said no to COVID booster. 4 days after March 28, 2021 Moderna stab II, I began weight loss, chest pain, fatigue and diarrhea. I'm still 10 pounds down with mild chest pain. Diarrhea and fatigue have been gone for some time now. She agreed. No COVID booster. She talked as if she's not much of a fan of COVID booster.

My copay was $47. I believe spouse copay was $156. I'll have to return for a second injection. Pain in arm is only side effect so far.

If you're a candidate, please get your vax.

At 4:30 PM. Sore arm at 9 PM. I reported itching and faint purple splotches from May 15, 2021 shingles diagnosis. Pharmacist said okay for injection. I told her doctor said no to COVID booster. 4 days after March 28, 2021 Moderna stab II, I began weight loss, chest pain, fatigue and diarrhea. I'm still 10 pounds down with mild chest pain. Diarrhea and fatigue have been gone for some time now. She agreed. No COVID booster. She talked as if she's not much of a fan of COVID booster.

My copay was $47. I believe spouse copay was $156. I'll have to return for a second injection. Pain in arm is only side effect so far.

If you're a candidate, please get your vax.
[/QUOTE

Did you get the shingles from the Coof Jab?

Corndog, I don't know why I got shingles. Doctor said it was worse case he'd ever diagnosed. He took photos, he said for my record.

Interesting to me was during a time when I was falling apart after taking Moderna stab II.

Reactions: iasooner2000
I'm leary of the Shingles vaccine. One of my brother in laws took it and it kicked his ass for days. I don't have time for that.

I'm leary of the Shingles vaccine. One of my brother in laws took it and it kicked his ass for days. I don't have time for that.
I'm Leary of all- auto immune disorders are the single biggest side effect of vaccines. I asked Sunburnt bc many people getting shingles (autoimmune disorder) from thE mRNA shots.... Big Harma sells vaccines and meds to treat side effects from shots, oncology et al- it's such a racket...

It was the worst reaction to a vaxx I've ever had, did it a few months ago. In bed for a day or so feeling sickly.

Of course it pales in comparison to the real thing.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
I guess I was lucky enough to eat mud pies and swim in creeks as a child. I ain't had any kinda vax since elementary school. I'm 55 now.

Day 2 for me. Pain has resided. Itching at injection site is in the league of shingles. But heck. Who's used to intense itching more than I? Shot 2 comes August 9. The past 31 hours is a pure picnic compared to shingles.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT