ADVERTISEMENT

Chest pain 0.0...

Sunburnt Indian

Heisman Candidate
Nov 7, 2001
Edge of the Comancheria
Day before yesterday I did Gatoade Miralax prep for yesterday's 5 year colonoscopy. No chest pain. Yesterday's procedure saw no chest pain. This AM no chest. Itching from May 15, 2021 shingles diagnosis is mild.

No polyps. Doctor says colonoscopies are over unless issue arises. I've dealt with chest pain ever since March 28, 2021 Moderna stab II.

Yesterday was my first stab to the wrist away from the thumb for knock out injection. Always been in the hand. Anthesiologist was a trip. He almost made me laugh myself to unconciousness. I may back off the 22LR high calory diet. Today's weight is 195.2 and creeping up.

Doctor says "no" to any COVID boosters. I don't make fun of Corndog2021.

Anthesiologist was a trip. He almost made me laugh myself to unconsciousness.

At one of my colonoscopies, a picture-perfect gorgeous "10" of a blonde woman was my anesthesiologists. She started flirting with me big-time just before she opened up the valve. I was out like a light in 3 or 4 seconds. Never saw her again after that. She probably does it every day. I'm sure it amused everyone in the room.

At one of my colonoscopies, a picture-perfect gorgeous "10" of a blonde woman was my anesthesiologists. She started flirting with me big-time just before she opened up the valve. I was out like a light in 3 or 4 seconds. Never saw her again after that. She probably does it every day. I'm sure it amused everyone in the room.
She found out you take endless boosters and are
Scared of a 99.97 percent surviveable virus and you quad mask in the shower- she knows the spike proteins from the sheep shots have damaged your organs -
She knows they can be transmitted from Person to person and said - no thanks booster boy 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 22LR
instructions on the side of the mask box say not to wear a mask
Masks were 80 percent about control and to show everyone to be afraid of 99.97 surviveable Cyrus the virus....20 percent was that masks interfere with your gas exchange with the environment and the lack of oxygen to your brain makes the masses hit early Alzheimer's and dementia from the hypoxia.

Also the masks collect infection that builds up in the mask from being unsanitary and the infection moves to your lungs, and creates more sickness, so they make more money from the big medical and big Pharma to Treat Said symptoms.

Look up the leading cause of death During the last Plandemic , when they put the obedience face diapers on the masses-
and the leading cause of death during that pandemic was bacterial pneumonia, that came from the infection that originated in the mask and moved to the lungs. That is also straight from the mouth of demon Anthony Fauci, just by the way if anyone wants to question that. That was back when he actually afmitted some things.

Racketeering is the word.

She found out you take endless boosters and are
Scared of a 99.97 percent surviveable virus and you quad mask in the shower- she knows the spike proteins from the sheep shots have damaged your organs -
She knows they can be transmitted from Person to person and said - no thanks booster boy 👍

She asked me if I know a guy named Corndog2021. I said, “Sure! We’re best buds.” She stopped smiling and opened the valve.

What is really weird is… that was back in about 2005. Maybe you can explain the time warp. While you’re at it, explain the time warp on how those 3,000,000 bodies are going to pile up when last winter gets here.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Chest pain today is 0.1 after a really comfortable 3 days. Today's weight is 196.6. Yesterday 197.4. I'm off the 22LR high calory diet. May 15, '21 shingles today finds mild itching. It's been a few days since intense itching.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT