ADVERTISEMENT

On the first day of the early signing period....

proud2bpokes

2nd Team
Gold Member
Feb 17, 2002
...anybody have names to add to the wish list.

285 Ethan Andersen-signed
184 Nick Reenan or Keegan Moore-signed
157/165 Wyatt Sheets-signed
133-174 Kennedy Monday (no idea what weight. He looks like he has grown height wise but still really skinny)

Last edited:
Monday has a good frame to put a ton of size on and if he went to OSU he'd need to because idk if he'd make the line up 133-157

...anybody have names to add to the wish list.

285 Ethan Andersen
184 Nick Reenan or Keegan Moore
157/165 Wyatt Sheets
133-174 Kennedy Monday (no idea what weight. He looks like he has grown height wise but still really skinny)
Is he already a senior?

Andersen signed today.

I have not seen confirmation that Reenan or Monday have signed anywhere.

After the coaching change and I thought I heard he was looking elsewhere. Mainly though he would look around a bit while the coaching issue got settled. Not really surprised he ended up there, just surprised he committed now.

And you thought it a good idea to take it to a message board? Not sure why his dad would tell you anything like that anyway unless he was joking.
I agree, normally that would stick out to me, but probably blinded with orange shades!

And you thought it a good idea to take it to a message board? Not sure why his dad would tell you anything like that anyway unless he was joking.
Papa, didn't say the reason I thought he would switch, just I thought he would. People do it all the time on the boards and they don't have any idea, reason or why they will go to that school. Now that it is all said and done, I posted where and why I posted the other day. He never said they were coming to OSU, but how are coaching staff was making it appealing. I came away from the conversation that we had a good chance and posted what I posted in Sept.I see you posting all the time about how some of the kids at Illinois favoring a certain school, after all this is a message board and people will say about anything, without any information at all on the subject matter. I posted it so I'll take the heat for it.

Reactions: april racer
Mike, I think a message board is the perfect place for this discussion. I don't see an issue at all.

Reactions: driad
Mike, I think a message board is the perfect place for this discussion. I don't see an issue at all.
Gyppoke, thanks, Papa get a little threatened by somebody else might have some information that he doesn't. Papa woke up on the wrong side of the bed yesterday. Maybe it's because how bad Minnesota is doing this season. His son is a freshman that wrestles for them.

Last edited:
So who signed with OSU exactly? I can't find anything on the official website.

Papa, didn't say the reason I thought he would switch, just I thought he would. People do it all the time on the boards and they don't have any idea, reason or why they will go to that school. Now that it is all said and done, I posted where and why I posted the other day. He never said they were coming to OSU, but how are coaching staff was making it appealing. I came away from the conversation that we had a good chance and posted what I posted in Sept.I see you posting all the time about how some of the kids at Illinois favoring a certain school, after all this is a message board and people will say about anything, without any information at all on the subject matter. I posted it so I'll take the heat for it.
A message board is a perfect place for your earlier posts about Reenan coming to OSU. But when you follow it up with:
To bad, got the story from his dad at World Las Vegas. Thought it was going to happen.
It makes it sound as if Reenan's dad told you he was coming to OSU which is why I posted what I did.
Find me the post, any post where I broke news that a kid from Illinois was favoring any particular school. I'll save you some time because it doesn't exist. As a matter of fact what you'll find is quite the opposite because any kids, parents or coaches that tell me anything that they haven't released publicly or given me the nod to release is not message board material.
I am definitely not threatened by you and my kid and Minnesota have zero to do with any of this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT