ADVERTISEMENT

OK Teacher walkout

Teacher support is fading. Starting to piss people off. Just my anecdotal input.
It will be interesting to watch this as it moves into next week now. Online poll at newsok showed almost 80% support for teachers (unscientific of course) yesterday.

It will be interesting to watch this as it moves into next week now. Online poll at newsok showed almost 80% support for teachers (unscientific of course) yesterday.
I'm just going off my personal encounters with people. I don't believe most of the polls showing that much support. I received a call last night from a group asking if I would be interested in taking a "short" survey. Took 15 minutes. The questions were clearly slanted towards teachers and anti-legislature. I kept telling the lady the questions were a little leading and she kept saying "I didn't write them, I'm just paid to ask them". Fair enough I said, but every time I gave an answer negative towards teachers she would sigh and ask me to clarify.

I just think teachers are wearing out their support, and they need to be careful with all of this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT