ADVERTISEMENT

New Jan 6 Footage Shows Capitol Cop Perjured Himself, Lying About Whereabouts & Altercations with Oath Keepers.

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Looks like some Capital Police officers should be charge with perjury and several in the DOJ should be disbarred and tried for conspiracy.
2a0.jpg

carry on
LMAO, you didn't read your own article did you, just the headline. Dumbass

“We have to blur some of the faces of persons who participated in the events of that day because we don’t want them to be retaliated against and to be charged by the DOJ,” Johnson said.

Blurring the faces of people in videos doesn't change what the video shows and proves. Democrats lied and need to be held accountable.

Despite our political differences, there are some things upon which we should readily agree. I believe this is one of them.

I despise officers committing perjury to get a conviction. So yeah, my heels are dug in on that. Forever.

Do you think it’s possible your political ideologies and occasional inability to parse fact from fiction in rightwing nutjob media is playing into your belief that he committed perjury?

This consistency in finding ways to downplay, deflect, dismiss and disinform J6 is odd and frankly disturbing from you considering officers suffered or still are heavily from this event.

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
Do you think it’s possible your political ideologies and occasional inability to parse fact from fiction in rightwing nutjob media is playing into your belief that he committed perjury?

This consistency in finding ways to downplay, deflect, dismiss and disinform J6 is odd and frankly disturbing from you considering officers suffered or still are heavily from this event.

carry on
If that video (which I suspect you didn’t watch) contains any inaccuracy, then those officers have a slam dunk defamation case against the makers.

So did you watch or just nah?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT