ADVERTISEMENT

OK GOPers thoughts on proposed bill

Also, do you want to find that legendary "White Guilt" post that you are so fixated on? Let's just deal with it all in a single go.

Things I don't do - I don't lie to you.

If you need a place to stay, you can just come this way. No reason to wait for Bernie to give you permission.

"White guilt" - one of these days I will get around to explaining why I indeed do have some guilty feelings on race. Not today, still plowing through a bunch of work. Thanks for the momentary distraction!
Shrug. Your credibility is yours, Dodge. Maybe less bullshit and more head out of your dopey lily white VC rectum?

This desperation is amusing.

Yes, let's start with the idea that race is a social construct and not based in biology. You've claimed that on this very board (don't make me bitchslap your dishonest ass with the search function again). Your thoughts on that, David?
Good job! You have correctly identified one of the tenets of CRT: race is a social construct. I believe that is correct. There is ample scientific literature supporting this conclusion. To date there is no single consistent variation that differentiates racial groups. Do you have contrary information to share?

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Nope, I always think through the implications of my actions. Always have. It's how I was raised.

Is that a difficult concept for you? I dedicated my career to bettering public safety. How about you?
Believing you to be infallible is a difficult concept for me to accept.

• Haha
One: I don’t think you have ever felt your beliefs have been challenged, in the sense someone said something that made you question a certain belief.
Incorrect. Used to happen much more frequently when quality posters (deer lowered I just said @CBradSmith and @MegaPoke were quality posters) were about these parts. Now I'm left with you and meds.
Two: I don’t know if you’ve ever stated a flat out lie. I doubt you have. Why would you, you’re so certain of your superiority you’ve never felt the need to.
LOL.
Three: [snip] leaving you as the one in charge of the discussion[snip]
Why yes, yes I am.

Thanks for playing Dan.

• Haha
Good job! You have correctly identified one of the tenets of CRT: race is a social construct. I believe that is correct. There is ample scientific literature supporting this conclusion. To date there is no single consistent variation that differentiates racial groups. Do you have contrary information to share?
Well, maybe we should start by you providing examples of ample scientific literature supporting "this conclusion." I hope this "isn't easier said than done" for you dave. Surprise me. Genetics are factual. Let's hear YOUR take.

Sorry, dave. Maybe you should unload your guilt as a start. I hear being honest about yourself is cleansing.

I've dedicated my career to public safety. You? What's your career been dedicated to? Serious question.
One topic at a time - I know how hard that can be for you. Let's close the loop on CRT. Here is a question you can dig into for me - does Critical Race Theory prescribe or recommend any pedagogy? And for the purpose of this question, please do try and distinguish Critical Race Theory from Culturally Responsible Teaching.

• Haha
Well, maybe we should start by you providing examples of ample scientific literature supporting "this conclusion." I hope this "isn't easier said than done" for you dave. Surprise me. Genetics are factual. Let's hear YOUR take.
Scientific American has some decent literature on this topic. That article is 5 or 6 years old but is a decent primer. You can start there if you like.

• Haha
Incorrect. Used to happen much more frequently when quality posters (deer lowered I just said @CBradSmith and @MegaPoke were quality posters) were about these parts. Now I'm left with you and meds.

LOL.

Why yes, yes I am.

Thanks for playing Dan.
Let me ask you this, David. If the Buffalo curriculum is not some whacked out misrepresentative offshoot of CRT, where do you think it came from? If not CRT, what do you think is its genesis? You agree the curriculum is misplaced, as do all the right-wingers you say are reeing over it. Why do you think the left-wingers are so mum? What good are left-wingers seeng that you and the right-wingers are missing?

I have answered my own question by saying I think it is a misrepresentative whacked out offshoot of CRT. Can you follow the threads back to its roots? Or are you thinking it just sprang out of nowhere as a fully formed educational plan?

One topic at a time - I know how hard that can be for you. Let's close the loop on CRT. Here is a question you can dig into for me - does Critical Race Theory prescribe or recommend any pedagogy? And for the purpose of this question, please do try and distinguish Critical Race Theory from Culturally Responsible Teaching.
Sorry, Dodge, this looks like 2DogDicks level retard to me at a glance. I'll have to try to read whatever dumbass shit this is when I take a dump in the morning. Or give me the cliff notes of the DodgeAllen post.

Let me ask you this, David. If the Buffalo curriculum is not some whacked out misrepresentative offshoot of CRT, where do you think it came from? If not CRT, what do you think is its genesis? You agree the curriculum is misplaced, as do all the right-wingers you say are reeing over it. Why do you think the left-wingers are so mum? What good are left-wingers seeng that you and the right-wingers are missing?

I have answered my own question by saying I think it is a misrepresentative whacked out offshoot of CRT. Can you follow the threads back to its roots? Or are you thinking it just sprang out of nowhere as a fully formed educational plan?
You're asking a fake to be real, Dan. It doesn't work for televangelists and it won't work on DodgeAllen.

You could start with seeing what if any consistency there is between Critical Race Theory and the particulars of the curriculum. There aren't any that I can see. Yeah, you should start there.

• Haha
Oh my. Do you really think that article dismisses the biological differences between races? Really? I hope the answer is yes.
The fact that you conflate biological differences between individuals and races really shows you have some work to do. Do you think the AMA is wrong on this topic too?

• Haha
I'm surprised you don't know. I'll let you think on that a while, get back to us when you figure it out.
Maybe you can tell me how many sickle cell and sickle cell trait patients you've taken care of, Dave? Nonezens?

Let's hear what Davie knows about sickle cell. No Daddy Google allowed.

I'll go first...

73.1 cases per 1,000 Black births

6.9 per 1,000 Hispanic births

3.0 cases per 1,000 white births

Now hit me with the malaria link. And that makes jack shit to us clinicians that have to recognize sickle cell in order to treat it.

What else you got, CoderBoy?

Dave, I made you look like the brainless leftist turd you are in this thread. I'd say I'm sorry, but you actually asked for it.
Actually, you've exposed your own ignorance on a pretty basic topic. Kinda sad really. Disappointing too? Let give it one last shot. Is the following true?

Differences in skin color among individuals is caused by variation in pigmentation, which is the result of genetics (inherited from one's biological parents), the exposure to the sun, or both. Differences across populations evolved through natural selection, because of differences in environment, and regulate the biochemical effects of ultraviolet radiation penetrating the skin.

• Haha
Maybe you can tell me how many sickle cell and sickle cell trait patients you've taken care of, Dave? Nonezens?

Let's hear what Davie knows about sickle cell. No Daddy Google allowed.

I'll go first...

73.1 cases per 1,000 Black births

6.9 per 1,000 Hispanic births

3.0 cases per 1,000 white births

Now hit me with the malaria link. And that makes jack shit to us clinicians that have to recognize sickle cell in order to treat it.

What else you got, CoderBoy?
Ah I see you did do some research. So you know that sickle cell anemia is a natural selection propagated mutation that is a defense against malaria. Now can you tell me if malaria is specific to a particular race or more aligned to geographies? And how might malaria and proximity to more direct solar radiation exposure correlate?

You might use shortcuts to diagnose SCA - good for you. But you wouldn't try and tell me that SCA somehow is a disease of the black race would you?

• Haha
Ah I see you did do some research. So you know that sickle cell anemia is a natural selection propagated mutation that is a defense against malaria. Now can you tell me if malaria is specific to a particular race or more aligned to geographies? And how might malaria and proximity to more direct solar radiation exposure correlate?

You might use shortcuts to diagnose SCA - good for you. But you wouldn't try and tell me that SCA somehow is a disease of the black race would you?
Omfg!!! Davie Boy used Google and now wants to act like a sickle cell expert! LMFAO!!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Break it down for us, Dr. Dodge. Tell us everything. And then maybe we can discuss the biology (mentioned above but ignored by you).

Actually, you've exposed your own ignorance on a pretty basic topic. Kinda sad really. Disappointing too? Let give it one last shot. Is the following true?

Differences in skin color among individuals is caused by variation in pigmentation, which is the result of genetics (inherited from one's biological parents), the exposure to the sun, or both. Differences across populations evolved through natural selection, because of differences in environment, and regulate the biochemical effects of ultraviolet radiation penetrating the skin.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

LMFAO!!!!

I see why you usually Dodge the questions you're asked. I'm going to step aside and let others ridicule you l. I feel like I'm kicking a dead cat at this point.

Omfg!!! Davie Boy used Google and now wants to act like a sickle cell expert! LMFAO!!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Break it down for us, Dr. Dodge. Tell us everything. And then maybe we can discuss the biology (mentioned above but ignored by you).
Sigh. So are you prepared to tell me that you can determine race from genetics?

Why the quote with no source, Dodge? And do you see the results of genetics? No? Well, I'm going to let you in on a secret...skin color has zero place in medicine. But genetics have a very prevalent place.

Stick to coding, Junior.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

LMFAO!!!!

I see why you usually Dodge the questions you're asked. I'm going to step aside and let others ridicule you l. I feel like I'm kicking a dead cat at this point.
Oh, don't run away. You can finish what you started can't you? Tell me Medic, is race a socially contrived description of similar individuals or is it rooted in genetics or some other biological characteristic that you can describe?

Why the quote with no source, Dodge? And do you see the results of genetics? No? Well, I'm going to let you in on a secret...skin color has zero place in medicine. But genetics have a very prevalent place.

Stick to coding, Junior.
Wikipedia man - super basic captain deflection. Is that a true statement or not?

The more personal you try to make this the more obvious it is that you have no ****ing argument to make. Try harder.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Sigh. So are you prepared to tell me that you can determine race from genetics?
OMFG, dipshit. Pick your poison.

You wanted to argue that sickle cell is geographically more significant than the populations it affects. Guess what, dipshit, Africans were brought to the USA in the slave trading days. AND, as I'm sure Dr. Google Dave knows, malaria was an issue in the colonial and post colonial days in the US. Hence the prevalence of African Americans is the US.

What next, wikipediaDave?

OMFG, dipshit. Pick your poison.

You wanted to argue that sickle cell is geographically more significant than the populations it affects. Guess what, dipshit, Africans were brought to the USA in the slave trading days. AND, as I'm sure Dr. Google Dave knows, malaria was an issue in the colonial and post colonial days in the US. Hence the prevalence of African Americans is the US.

What next, wikipediaDave?
Is race biological or socially determined? Show your work.

Wikipedia man - super basic captain deflection. Is that a true statement or not?

The more personal you try to make this the more obvious it is that you have no ****ing argument to make. Try harder.
Wikipedia, really Dave? I'm laughing my ass off at your expense. I suspect your board reading tomorrow won't look quite as bedazzled as your dopebrain thinks it posted tonight.

Goodnight. Sober up.

You could start with seeing what if any consistency there is between Critical Race Theory and the particulars of the curriculum. There aren't any that I can see. Yeah, you should start there.

This is such a typical, such a classic @davidallen answer. Asked to offer up your opinion you instead avoid expressing a clear cut opinion and direct me to where I might look for an answer. The question, David, was “what do you think?” But, no, don’t take a chance you might back yourself into a corner from which you cannot extricate yourself. Much safer to deflect. God forbid you might say something that might make you look foolish and cause people to laugh at you! That would be contrary to why you come here in the first place. You’re supposed to be the one laughing at us. Better not to take a chance. A legitimate conversation might expose you aren’t the intellectual giant you desperately want everybody to think you are.

That’s enough psychoanalysis for now, we’ve discussed a painful truth about you that will take awhile for you to process, go through the various steps until you achieve acceptance. But let me close with this: can you see from this exchange why so many of us agree with Medic that your true signature name on this board is “Dodge?”

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT