ADVERTISEMENT

OK GOPers thoughts on proposed bill

Learning about black history as a white person means learning about some hard truths…

No…I absolutely don’t find that inappropriate lol.

The classroom is a marketplace of ideas, and propping Whitey up in American history is a factually and culturally incorrect and incomplete way to do it and you know it haha.
Wow your nincompoopery never fails to amuse and astound.

Learning about black history as a white person means learning about some hard truths…

No…I absolutely don’t find that inappropriate lol.

The classroom is a marketplace of ideas, and propping Whitey up in American history is a factually and culturally incorrect and incomplete way to do it and you know it haha.
Can you translate this into English? The question was very simple.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Can you translate this into English? The question was very simple.
He can't differentiate the two variables. He thinks critical race theory teaches about slavery and the civil rights movement, without the understanding that this was already taught and was accepted as part of the normal history curriculum. He believes that without critical race theory that the history of America cannot be taught, even though America's history is color blind.

I think I got that for you, but it's hard to translate an idiot.

THat's what I appreciate about MAGA, they don't even try to defend it. THey know what they are, and at the end of the day they don't even try to defend it. Censor, regulate, prevent anyone from saying anything that hurts their feelings.

Remember that "Move" line -- it'll be used quite a bit around here.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
THat's what I appreciate about MAGA, they don't even try to defend it. THey know what they are, and at the end of the day they don't even try to defend it. Censor, regulate, prevent anyone from saying anything that hurts their feelings.

Maga? You must be new here

Oh my

AmazingGlassBlacklab-max-1mb.gif

Who am I more comfortable with dining on a T-bone at older daughter's steak house? Tulsaaggieson and Medic007. They don't give a mouse's hiney what color Lamumba and I am. They care what's in our hearts. I'll bet both of them believe I can figure out who to vote for on my own. Neither will call me a traitor if I don't vote for their guy. They'll only question my decision, as they should.

So nothing then?
You probably won't see this on Maddow, @davidallen. Why are you lefties so antisemitic, davie? It's a bad look. I mean, if we're going to compare political parties to Hitler, the Jew hating Whoopsie takes the gold medal.

You probably won't see this on Maddow, @davidallen. Why are you lefties so antisemitic, davie? It's a bad look. I mean, if we're going to compare political parties to Hitler, the Jew hating Whoopsie takes the gold medal.

Why all the deflection away from a simple question? I don’t understand what is so difficult here. Can you share what critical race theory means to you?

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Why all the deflection away from a simple question? I don’t understand what is so difficult here. Can you share what critical race theory means to you?

I can answer it. Its so Rich White Snobs can feel good about themselves and try and shed their White Guilt because they made something of themselves without help from the Government or handouts from others. Do you see any lefties that have White Guilt helping Blacks? With Groceries? Big Brother Programs? College Tuition? Going into crime ridden Black Hoods apologizing for being White and giving them all they have because of said guilt? Adopting any Black Children?
Come on Board lefties explain your White Guilt. Ahhhhh thats it! You have White Guilt because you have never lifted one finger to help a Black Person or anyone else in your entire life.
All makes sense now.

Somewhere Jim Jones is smiling with a cup of Kool-Aid in his hand.

Seems this is open to lots of interpretation....for instance what if a satan worshipping student is corrected by a Christian teacher? Exactly opposite of what the bill sponsor is shooting for, but every bit as covered apparently. How about a peaceful muslim critter saying "my religion is the religion of peace," and a Buddhist teacher says no mine is?

School choice would solve all this nonsense.....what's sad, is back in the day (and even when I taught) none of my students had any idea what my political or religious inclinations were. I took every opportunity to compel students to critically think about what they were thinking/saying. Not try to direct them to my mores and beliefs.

Somewhere Jim Jones is smiling with a cup of Kool-Aid in his hand.

Seems this is open to lots of interpretation....for instance what if a satan worshipping student is corrected by a Christian teacher? Exactly opposite of what the bill sponsor is shooting for, but every bit as covered apparently. How about a peaceful muslim critter saying "my religion is the religion of peace," and a Buddhist teacher says no mine is?

School choice would solve all this nonsense.....what's sad, is back in the day (and even when I taught) none of my students had any idea what my political or religious inclinations were. I took every opportunity to compel students to critically think about what they were thinking/saying. Not try to direct them to my mores and beliefs.
Hard to really get behind "school choice" with the Epic schools example. My God, if ever there was a case for closely regulated schools...

Honestly Clinton, you should stay away from message boards and like the internet as a whole. If you can’t banter without getting upset and angry, yoga might be more your speed.
***answers message board banter with “Die”, thinks he’s not completely unhinged***

• Haha
***answers message board banter with “Die”, thinks he’s not completely unhinged***
I totally know I’m not unhinged, because I know a message board is not real life and I take it about as seriously as you take your personal hygiene.

You’ve flamed out in these forums multiple times. Have been banned multiple times. It’s time to look in the mirror and understand you are too high strung to spend time here.

If not yoga, maybe try the calm app?

I totally know I’m not unhinged, because I know a message board is not real life and I take it about as seriously as you take your personal hygiene.

You’ve flamed out in these forums multiple times. Have been banned multiple times. It’s time to look in the mirror and understand you are too high strung to spend time here.

If not yoga, maybe try the calm app?
***tells someone on a message board to “Die” and by any method available “Take your pick”, thinks he’s now qualified in any way, shape or form to call someone “HiGh-StRuNG”***

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT