ADVERTISEMENT

oberebo

MiccoMacey

Heisman Candidate
Sep 21, 2002
Do you remember a Ferguson that wrestled for OU back in the '80's, maybe '90's? I remember a Mark Ferguson from Union, but he went to Cornell. And I believe he's too young for this person.

May have been from Catoosa.

Open to all, but just curious if you remember him.

I'm being told it was a Josh Ferguson, from Catoosa. Graduated around '97. Had a brother named Chuck.

I'm being told it was a Josh Ferguson, from Catoosa. Graduated around '97. Had a brother named Chuck.
Do not remember Josh or Chuck but then again I am not up to date on Sooner wrestlers. Thanks to your little brother and his Christmas gift a few years ago which I have updated I have a complete record of OK State wrestlers and stats from every NCAA tournament starting in 1928.

Do not remember Josh or Chuck but then again I am not up to date on Sooner wrestlers. Thanks to your little brother and his Christmas gift a few years ago which I have updated I have a complete record of OK State wrestlers and stats from every NCAA tournament starting in 1928.
Do I have to do all of your work for you? From Soonersports.com. Josh Ferguson was 105-25 in HS at Catoosa and placed second in state his sr. year and won 50 matches by fall. He was coached by Jerry Goss. He was a freshman in 97-98 and redshirted. In 99-00 he wrestled in open tournaments only. In 2001-02 he placed 5th at thej Oklahoma Gold Classic.

1) Kristin and I gave you that gift. I made it myself...I printed off every NCAA tournament results sheet since the inception of college wrestling.

2) Just curious if you knew anything about him. Jerry and I were teammates at NEO back in the '80's.

1) Kristin and I gave you that gift. I made it myself...I printed off every NCAA tournament results sheet since the inception of college wrestling.

2) Just curious if you knew anything about him. Jerry and I were teammates at NEO back in the '80's.
Well I told you I do not remember these things. Sorry I credited Sid and thanks again. Even looking up his record at OU did not trigger any memories. BTW I have added to the book every year since.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT